Poll: Who should set the agenda? Answer = Congress, not President.

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Elections have consequences:

Times have changed. A new Gallup poll finds that a large majority of Americans would like the Republican-controlled Congress, rather than President Obama, to set the direction for the country in the coming year, a marked change from 2012, when a slim majority said they preferred for Obama to guide the agenda.

"Who do you want to have more influence over the direction the nation takes in the next year—Barack Obama or the Republicans in Congress?"

-1x-1.jpg

The President is hired to set the agenda....but congress by no means is required to follow it....as has been shown the last 6 years...

Obama agenda has has as much substance s my gas and you can smell it so bad on north poll that pinguins are dying off in waves.

Obama agenda has has as much substance s my gas and you can smell it so bad on north poll that pinguins are dying off in waves.

I think you have your poles confused, brother, Don't worry though. It's geography, so even if Obama read it he wouldn't have a clue.

Congress makes the laws, the President is supposed to enforce them. This president does not. He thinks he is authorized to make the laws, interpret the laws, and enforce the laws. In other words, he thinks he was elected to be dictator.

Presidents have very little power at all. Congress has the power.

Presidents are supposed to ask for an agenda, not set one.

Congress makes the laws, the President is supposed to enforce them. This president does not. He thinks he is authorized to make the laws, interpret the laws, and enforce the laws. In other words, he thinks he was elected to be dictator.

As always, you know little about politics and laws in America. Have you ever studied.........anything.?

I don't like attacking people but you are as dumb as a rock.

"Poll: Who should set the agenda? Answer = Congress, not President."

Wrong answer.

The correct answer is both, as both were elected by the people to represent the people.

And the people expect both to work together to the benefit of the people, not a particular party or 'agenda.'

"Poll: Who should set the agenda? Answer = Congress, not President."

Wrong answer.

The correct answer is both, as both were elected by the people to represent the people.

And the people expect both to work together to the benefit of the people, not a particular party or 'agenda.'

Last edited:

As always, you know little about politics and laws in America. Have you ever studied.........anything.?

I don't like attacking people but you are as dumb as a rock.
You dumb shit, you just agreed with me in your last post. Did you go to school to learn how to be this stupid? I think you don't know wtf you think and you damn sure don't know shit about the Constitution.

No doubt about it. Last week's historic victory was a referendum on Obama and his policies.

This is crystal clear in the poll. The American public want Obama to back off. And he better get the message.

And USMB liberals please stop embarrassing yourself with all your lamo excuses on why your party got the ever loving crap kicked out of them on election day. Grab some Extra Strength Immodium AD and deal with it.

66% of Pubs and 56% of Dems are hopeful that this will work.

Let's hope so.

The key will be the relationship of McConnell and the President.

Forum List

Back