🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?
---------------------------- if it is our country why would we want shithole / thirdworld people coming here Slade .
You obviously don’t. I have an ancestor from Sicily which as also a ooor country at the time he came over so, I’m just glad more people don’t have your point of view. I imagine you and or some people you know and care about have ancestors with similar stories. But to each their own. You are obviously deplorable and proud so carry on. I want nothing to do with people who think like that
We have a hard enough time taking care of our own shithole city population, why the fuck would we want more shithole people who want to bring their problems here, like MS-13 and others?
/----/ And don't forget disease.
According to Dr. Laurence Nickey, director of the El Paso heath district “Contagious diseases that are generally considered to have been controlled in the United States are readily evident along the border ... The incidence of tuberculosis in El Paso County is twice that of the U.S. rate. Dr. Nickey also states that leprosy, which is considered by most Americans to be a disease of the Third World, is readily evident along the U.S.-Mexico border and that dysentery is several times the U.S. rate ... People have come to the border for economic opportunities, but the necessary sewage treatment facilities, public water systems, environmental enforcement, and medical care have not been made available to them, causing a severe risk to health and well being of people on both sides of the border.”1

nowadays we have 'aztec' [see ms13] and shariah doctrinated muslims coming into the country and thats a problem Slade .

All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?

Those countries ARE shitholes what should he have called them? By all means share with us your 'PC' term? Do you know what these shithole countries call the U.S.A.? Yeah a hell of a lot worse than shithole.
I’ve already said I don’t care about the term. They are poor countries. The offensive part was how he talked about the PEOPLE
---------------------------------------- the people are third worlders , haven't built anything of worth and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the USA Slade .
Those people are the ones who built our country you dumbshit

Is it not a shithole land?

So I guess if some Democrat in Congress called Trump a fucking shit dick, you'd be first in line to defend that?

lol, you'd be first in line throwing a school girl tantrum.

Trump a fucking shit dick,

^^^

Once again the hypocrite using foul mouth offensive language

Shocking I tell you, just shocking

:laugh:

He is not a hypocrite, he is not President at a business meeting.

I have done business meetings and that language is just not acceptable.. You might thing casually insulting people is the way to get things done. Well it is not. It is definitely not the behaviour in a business meeting but might be in sea docks.
Oh, 3rd world nation is so much better than shithole....Political correctness is for the fucking birds.

The comment reaffirms what has been said about him

I doubt if it will do much damage at home.....we know what we elected

But abroad, our once proud reputation is in shambles......we deserve it, we elected the man

Yes. We had a reputation of proudly groveling before savages with bones in their noses.

Those countries ARE shitholes what should he have called them? By all means share with us your 'PC' term? Do you know what these shithole countries call the U.S.A.? Yeah a hell of a lot worse than shithole.
I’ve already said I don’t care about the term. They are poor countries. The offensive part was how he talked about the PEOPLE
---------------------------------------- the people are third worlders , haven't built anything of worth and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the USA Slade .
I don't see any houses built from shit. Only dumbshit,s are you who believe what the liberal propagandist teach you in public schools.

------------------------------------------ its YOU that doesn't get it , if TRUMP said it then TRUMP spoke the truth Slade ,
Trumps truth and other people’s truth are often very different things. But that irrelevant to this conversation. Y’all are saying that this thing is about a word and it simply isn’t. You get that, right?

How is accepting so many folks in from all those 'shitholes', benefiting American Citizens? It's costing us $Billions, and American Citizens are losing their jobs. As a nation, we aren't obligated to accept people into our country.

We shouldn't be forced to accept millions more in wen it becomes a detriment to our Citizens. And that's where we're at with Immigration now. It's time for dramatic change. First, end Illegal Immigration for good. Then put more stringent limits on Immigration all-together. It's time to put American Citizen interests ahead of foreign interests.
That’s fine, a good leader would work on solutions without saying he doesn’t want to let people from shithole countries into our country. If you don’t get that then I can’t help you.

More Democrat Fake News B.S. You're just getting reeled in again. But regardless, Trump's right on Immigration. It's no longer benefiting American Citizens. It is time for major change.
What’s fake? IF you gonna Call something I said fake then at least say what it is and why it is fake. You’re full of shit

You're getting reeled in by Democrat Fake News, because you wanna be reeled in. You've become a dupe.

---------------------------- if it is our country why would we want shithole / thirdworld people coming here Slade .
You obviously don’t. I have an ancestor from Sicily which as also a ooor country at the time he came over so, I’m just glad more people don’t have your point of view. I imagine you and or some people you know and care about have ancestors with similar stories. But to each their own. You are obviously deplorable and proud so carry on. I want nothing to do with people who think like that
We have a hard enough time taking care of our own shithole city population, why the fuck would we want more shithole people who want to bring their problems here, like MS-13 and others?
/----/ And don't forget disease.
According to Dr. Laurence Nickey, director of the El Paso heath district “Contagious diseases that are generally considered to have been controlled in the United States are readily evident along the border ... The incidence of tuberculosis in El Paso County is twice that of the U.S. rate. Dr. Nickey also states that leprosy, which is considered by most Americans to be a disease of the Third World, is readily evident along the U.S.-Mexico border and that dysentery is several times the U.S. rate ... People have come to the border for economic opportunities, but the necessary sewage treatment facilities, public water systems, environmental enforcement, and medical care have not been made available to them, causing a severe risk to health and well being of people on both sides of the border.”1

U.S. immigration law specifically demands that legal immigrants be free of disease and in good health, those who condone illegal immigration put our citizens at risk.

What is wrong with you people?! Unbelievable.
Just because somebody was born in a poor “shithole” country, doesn’t mean they are a “shithole” person. Are you just trying to spin this thing or are you really this dumb?

So the president uses fowl language to ACCURATELY describe two locations and it's a big deal why?
Perhaps presidents should refrain from using foul language in public ... like most of us are taught to do at an early age by our parents
He wasn't in public. He was in a private meeting at work.
You "blithering" idiot. A meeting with senators is PUBLIC!
Obama spewed profanity regularly, but the DNCMSM had no problem with it. They likely covered it up.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/tv-news-legend-obama-explodes-with-profanity/

Obama went on ‘profanity-laced’ tirade against press: White House reporter

President Obama’s strong endorsement of swearing

Just because somebody was born in a poor “shithole” country, doesn’t mean they are a “shithole” person. Are you just trying to spin this thing or are you really this dumb?
is this a shithole person or someone who is productive and asset to society?

I don't see any houses built from shit. Only dumbshit,s are you who believe what the liberal propagandist teach you in public schools.

None of these bleeding heart liberals will volunteer to take refuges into their home and pay to care for them, pay to educate, feed, house them. These idiots pat themselves on the back thinking they accomplished something by helping a fraction of 1% of the worlds poor people its a joke.

----------------------------------------------- difference is that in the past the poor people that were coming were at least WESTERN and nominal Christian in beliefs . laws and traditions Slade .
Oh so now it’s ok as long as they are Christian. You're a horrible debater. Like talking to a child. You win, thanks for explaining it all for me

/----/ No one said they are shithole people, but what do they bring to the table except another mouth to feed? Take Mexico for instance:
Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:
  • in the country legally;
  • have the means to sustain themselves economically;
  • not destined to be burdens on society;
  • of economic and social benefit to society;
  • of good character and have no criminal records; and
  • contributors to the general well-being of the nation.
The law also ensures that:

• immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
  • foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
  • foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
  • foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
  • foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
  • those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

These people you are worried about offending call our country the great Satan and wish death upon us.
Oh really, you think that’s who I’m talking about? That’s funny. #clueless

So the president uses fowl language to ACCURATELY describe two locations and it's a big deal why?
Perhaps presidents should refrain from using foul language in public ... like most of us are taught to do at an early age by our parents
He wasn't in public. He was in a private meeting at work.
You "blithering" idiot. A meeting with senators is PUBLIC!

You are a blithering idiot if you think you could just walk in and take a seat!

That would be "public" dumb ass!

Read your last statement again then call me stupid. Haha

Forum List

Back