🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics

Well yes, I am not representing the country I am just some Joe on a forum. When I am at work representing my company I do not use such language as it is not appropriate.

The fact that you cannot understand the difference is not surprising, but does speak volumes about you

If your at work at a blue collar job who doesn't cuss?

Hell even the cleaning lady will bitch in Spanish, who are you trying to fool?

The Presidency is not a blue collar job. If you cuss with your fellow Wendy's employees that is one thing, but I bet if you cussed out someone buying a hot and juicy you would lose your job.

Since when the heck is working at a fast food job considered blue collar?

They have no skills, hence they can't get away with it.

YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.
/----/ Can you spare some fake outrage over this?

I don’t care about curse words. You still don’t get it do you? It was about the PEOPLE. Saying he doesn’t want people from shitholes, or 3rd world countries, or whatever you want to call them is the offensive, elitist, pompous and embarrassing part of the statement

------------------------------------------ its YOU that doesn't get it , if TRUMP said it then TRUMP spoke the truth Slade ,

Trumps truth and other people’s truth are often very different things. But that irrelevant to this conversation. Y’all are saying that this thing is about a word and it simply isn’t. You get that, right?

How is accepting so many folks in from all those 'shitholes', benefiting American Citizens? It's costing us $Billions, and American Citizens are losing their jobs. As a nation, we aren't obligated to accept people into our country.

We shouldn't be forced to accept millions more in wen it becomes a detriment to our Citizens. And that's where we're at with Immigration now. It's time for dramatic change. First, end Illegal Immigration for good. Then put more stringent limits on Immigration all-together. It's time to put American Citizen interests ahead of foreign interests.

That’s fine, a good leader would work on solutions without saying he doesn’t want to let people from shithole countries into our country. If you don’t get that then I can’t help you.

Awe, did Trump offend your snowflake feelings? Who gives a shit what prissy little stuck up liberals think, this is how most Americans talk, don't like it too damn bad.

Is that how your kids talk?

Watch a fucking movie, listen to a rap song then get back to us hypocrite

So now the RWnuts are praising Trump for being the equivalent of a foulmouthed rapper?

Goddam

That's right (censored) all you liberals you (censored) stuck up (censored) losers.

Just for clarification, did you say yes to question about how your kids talk?

I wouldn't want you to be offended snowflake. :itsok:

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

:badgrin:

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!
Don’t give bear too much credit, he isn’t just jist parroting Jesse Waters who gave the “laughing at bars” speech on the Five yesterday. #BearTheParrot

I don't parrot no one shit for brains I hit the bars everyday from when I was 21 up till I was 30...

I don’t care about curse words. You still don’t get it do you? It was about the PEOPLE. Saying he doesn’t want people from shitholes, or 3rd world countries, or whatever you want to call them is the offensive, elitist, pompous and embarrassing part of the statement

------------------------------------------ its YOU that doesn't get it , if TRUMP said it then TRUMP spoke the truth Slade ,

Trumps truth and other people’s truth are often very different things. But that irrelevant to this conversation. Y’all are saying that this thing is about a word and it simply isn’t. You get that, right?

How is accepting so many folks in from all those 'shitholes', benefiting American Citizens? It's costing us $Billions, and American Citizens are losing their jobs. As a nation, we aren't obligated to accept people into our country.

We shouldn't be forced to accept millions more in wen it becomes a detriment to our Citizens. And that's where we're at with Immigration now. It's time for dramatic change. First, end Illegal Immigration for good. Then put more stringent limits on Immigration all-together. It's time to put American Citizen interests ahead of foreign interests.

That’s fine, a good leader would work on solutions without saying he doesn’t want to let people from shithole countries into our country. If you don’t get that then I can’t help you.

Solution for what? His agenda is well known and the democrats took a dump on it. Fk them and their followers

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents
No one is holding their nose except when some Shithole Politician from The Left is trying to Shovel his Identity Politics Bullshit on The American People and then telling them it's raining.

Besides that, The Post lied, and once again is promoting Fake News from Anonymous Sources.
Many are holding their nose. Most people I know who voted for Trump can’t even talk politics anymore, they just ignore it, and I know a bunch that regretted the vote pretty quickly after the election.

All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?

Those countries ARE shitholes what should he have called them? By all means share with us your 'PC' term? Do you know what these shithole countries call the U.S.A.? Yeah a hell of a lot worse than shithole.
Fk dude they burn our flag. I kiss no man’s ass.

They exist because America allows them to exist.

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.

Most importantly you missed the fact that it is TRUE!

All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?

Those countries ARE shitholes what should he have called them? By all means share with us your 'PC' term? Do you know what these shithole countries call the U.S.A.? Yeah a hell of a lot worse than shithole.

Every country with immigrants fleeing from it was a shithole

Ireland was a shithole
Italy was a shithole
China was a shithole

That is why we let immigrants in

We let immigrants in because at the time we needed them to fill in the country and fill in the industrial jobs being created.

They LEFT because of the issues in their own countries.

Right now we have plenty of immigrants, and before we let more in we need to sort out how many more we want, what to do with the ones who came here without permission, and what type of immigration we desire.

All my ancestors followed the rules, well except for the one who was "volunteered" off of a Italian merchant ship by the US Navy back in the 1860's, and to be fair there weren't any real rules back then anyway.

The others all immigrated legally, two grandparent's for economic opportunity, and one because we think he was on the losing side of the Irish Civil War.

No one is holding their nose except when some Shithole Politician from The Left is trying to Shovel his Identity Politics Bullshit on The American People and then telling them it's raining.

Besides that, The Post lied, and once again is promoting Fake News from Anonymous Sources.
Many are holding their nose. Most people I know who voted for Trump can’t even talk politics anymore, they just ignore it, and I know a bunch that regretted the vote pretty quickly after the election.
Too funny

So the president uses fowl language to ACCURATELY describe two locations and it's a big deal why?
Perhaps presidents should refrain from using foul language in public ... like most of us are taught to do at an early age by our parents

it wasn't in public, it was in a closed meeting.

Can you imagine what was said in the JFK white house behind closed doors, what about the Clinton one?

I’ve already said I don’t care about the term. They are poor countries. The offensive part was how he talked about the PEOPLE

So the president uses fowl language to ACCURATELY describe two locations and it's a big deal why?
I've never heard anyone who has visited these places call them anything but "shitholes".
Name me one 'white country' that is referred to as a "shithole".
Notice the more non-whites that move to a white country the more crime and violence occurs. Can you say Germany or France or Spain or Portugal or Greece?

Most importantly you missed the fact that it is TRUE!

It's like when Trent Lott said Strom Thurmond was right in 1948. Some things are just rude to say in public. But to anyone who is put off by Trump's rudeness that is not tolerated in places most of us live and work has already decided he's not fit for public office.

Ex-RNC chair says Trump is racist: 'The evidence is incontrovertible'
Source: The Hill
BY BRANDON CARTER - 01/12/18 10:38 AM EST

Former Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele said Friday “the evidence is incontrovertible” that President Trump is a racist following his reported remarks on Haiti and African countries.

In an appearance on MSNBC’s “Live with Hallie Jackson,” Steele was asked if he thinks Trump is racist. “Yeah, I do,” Steele said. “At this point…the evidence is controvertible.”

Steele also said Trump uses race as a tool “to move people emotionally to a space where he wants them to be to get a reaction out of them.”

“There are a whole lot of folks like Donald Trump,” Steele said. “White folks in this country who have a problem with the browning of America…When they talk about [wanting] their country back, they are talking about a country that was very safely white, less brown and less committed to that browning process.”

Read more: Ex-RNC chair says Trump is racist: 'The evidence is incontrovertible'

Forum List

Back