Polling: Inaccurate Again- Silent Voters Come Out For Trump

The silent voter is the Biden voter who has to put up with the loud and obnoxious Trump voter on a daily basis. Trumpers are constantly in your face whether it is at lunch, flying oversized Trump flags or on social media. Biden voters on the other hand are just "bidening" their time.

Oh, the poor, oppressed Democrats being completely silenced and having no opportunity to put their message out . . . beyond every major media outlet, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and - lest we forget - violent shouting mobs in the streets.

This is my opinion!

I was looking into the Wisconsin polling and find it really hard to believe that Biden is winning this state. Video from the Trump visit yesterday shows 15 miles of people lining the streets to see Trump and show their support. SO how does Sleepy Joe have a 6 point lead.?

Once again the facts on the ground do not support the polling.... Today Kamala Harriss has changed her tune on the violence... This will not play well with their radical base..

The forgotten voters in middle America are not telling them who they are really voting for, Again....

Worth noting that these people are coming from surrounding states as well. There is a silent majority out there but it is for Biden. They don't attend rallies. They are not mind numbed members of the cult of Trump. You are in denial.

Yeah, Democrats are typically so oppressed and afraid to speak out politically. *eye roll*

Joe is a bad candidate because of his personal medical issues. Trump is actually a good President who has been fought tooth and nail on near everything. The Repubs need a Repub President more then the Progs need a Prog President at this time.

Trump is the one who is mentally unfit. He thinks he is a king and can do anything he wants.

Correction: You think that's what president Trump thinks, but since you are an imbecile you are wrong.

You are the imbecile. A majority of voters question Trump's mental fitness as well.

Joe is a bad candidate because of his personal medical issues. Trump is actually a good President who has been fought tooth and nail on near everything. The Repubs need a Repub President more then the Progs need a Prog President at this time.

Trump is the one who is mentally unfit. He thinks he is a king and can do anything he wants.

And now you're going to explain exactly how "Trump thinks he's a king". Or were you just saying that because you consider it overstepping his bounds to get elected when you didn't want him to?

This is my opinion!

I was looking into the Wisconsin polling and find it really hard to believe that Biden is winning this state. Video from the Trump visit yesterday shows 15 miles of people lining the streets to see Trump and show their support. SO how does Sleepy Joe have a 6 point lead.?

Once again the facts on the ground do not support the polling.... Today Kamala Harriss has changed her tune on the violence... This will not play well with their radical base..

The forgotten voters in middle America are not telling them who they are really voting for, Again....

Worth noting that these people are coming from surrounding states as well. There is a silent majority out there but it is for Biden. They don't attend rallies. They are not mind numbed members of the cult of Trump. You are in denial.

Yeah, Democrats are typically so oppressed and afraid to speak out politically. *eye roll*

A majority of voters do not go to rallies. Anyone who decides who is leading according to crowd size is a fool.

This is my opinion!

A majority of voters do not go to rallies. Anyone who decides who is leading according to crowd size is a fool.

Anyone who listens to your "Biden is winning! No, he IS! He is, because he has to, because I want him to!" screed is a fool.

And now you're going to explain exactly how "Trump thinks he's a king". Or were you just saying that because you consider it overstepping his bounds to get elected when you didn't want him to?

He ignores the fact that the Constitution gives Congress the power of the purse.
He ignores the fact that the Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight.
He issues illegal EOs.

This is my opinion!

Anyone who listens to your "Biden is winning! No, he IS! He is, because he has to, because I want him to!" screed is a fool.

You are the one saying that about Trump. The numbers agree with me while you have to rely on fake polls like Zogby and the silent majority.

Any pollster I have talked to, which is about seven times, I don’t tell them my honest answer, no point.

The COVID lie is falling flat by Biden and now they are trying the reopening of schools (something they were against just two weeks ago). And now even Fauci is piping up to help Biden...

The whole democrat platfrom is falling apart...

The Demcratic's haven't "changed their platform" on re-opening the schools, or on their opposition to the violence and the riots. What has happened is that the Democrats are speaking out about Donald Trump's portrayal of the Democrats as the party that is destroying the country. The pictures Donald Trump is showing you of how bad things will be in Joe Biden's America, were taken in Donald Trump's America.

Donald Trump is now pedaling various conspiracy theories and other lies, and actively encouraging anarchists and right wing trouble makers to go to cities where protests are happening and "stop the violence". He even praised the 17 year old with the illegal AR15, who is now charged with murder after he crossed stated lines to "protect property" and shot three people, killing two of them.

Trump's public interviews are sounding more and more irrational, comparing the police pumping 7 bullets into Jacob Blake's back to a golfer missing an easy put.

Start addressing the facts, and leave the emotional histronics aside.

2zk2mn.jpg

He ignores the fact that the Constitution gives Congress the power of the purse.
He ignores the fact that the Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight.
He issues illegal EOs.

Perhaps someone should explain to you the meaning of the word "explain". Had I wanted more vague accusations, I'd have said so. Specifics, you embarrassment to organic lifeforms everywhere. Ignores it HOW?

I'm not even going to address the fake "outrage" over illegal EOs with a verminous hypocrite who never had a word to say against Obama's "I have a pen and a phone, if Congress doesn't do what I think they should, I'll just do it myself" style of governance. You want to talk about a megalomaniac who thought winning an election made him not just king, but god-emperor of the fucking universe, let's talk about Barack "I will make the seas recede" Obama.

Either stop wasting my time making vague assertions and start producing some facts and evidence, or just admit that you're pissed that a Republican won the Presidency, and you think it should be a capital crime. I'm going to view you as rancid gutter slime either way, so there's no reason to try to pretend you're a person.

This is my opinion!

You are the one saying that about Trump. The numbers agree with me while you have to rely on fake polls like Zogby and the silent majority.

"No, I'm not, YOU are!"

I haven't said anything of the sort about Trump, actually. I think he has more support than the polls show, because as someone who is voting for Trump, I have a pretty good idea just how interested his supporters are in talking to pollsters.

You would think you would have learned back in 2016 when "the numbers agreed with you" right up until the only numbers that mattered. Of course, that would require you to be at least a primate with a functioning brain, so I can see where the confusion started.

Any pollster I have talked to, which is about seven times, I don’t tell them my honest answer, no point.

I think I've only been contacted by a pollster two or three times in my entire adult life, both phone polls. I hung up before they got through the first sentence.

I'll give my answer at the polls that really matter in November. Beyond that, it's none of their fucking business, and they should get real jobs.

The COVID lie is falling flat by Biden and now they are trying the reopening of schools (something they were against just two weeks ago). And now even Fauci is piping up to help Biden...

The whole democrat platfrom is falling apart...

The Demcratic's haven't "changed their platform" on re-opening the schools, or on their opposition to the violence and the riots. What has happened is that the Democrats are speaking out about Donald Trump's portrayal of the Democrats as the party that is destroying the country. The pictures Donald Trump is showing you of how bad things will be in Joe Biden's America, were taken in Donald Trump's America.

Donald Trump is now pedaling various conspiracy theories and other lies, and actively encouraging anarchists and right wing trouble makers to go to cities where protests are happening and "stop the violence". He even praised the 17 year old with the illegal AR15, who is now charged with murder after he crossed stated lines to "protect property" and shot three people, killing two of them.

Trump's public interviews are sounding more and more irrational, comparing the police pumping 7 bullets into Jacob Blake's back to a golfer missing an easy put.

Start addressing the facts, and leave the emotional histronics aside.

Start spouting some facts, and leave the pathetic lies aside, and maybe someone will be willing to address them.

Forum List

Back