🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Polls show the voters support delaying O'care, blame BOTH sides

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Fox News Poll: Voters support delaying Obamacare, but oppose defunding it | Fox News

Snip:
a quarter of voters blame “Republican leaders such as John Boehner” (25 percent) for the shutdown and about the same number point the finger at President Obama (24 percent).* Some 17 percent blame “Tea Party Republicans such as Ted Cruz.”* Just 8 percent blame “Democratic leaders such as Harry Reid.”* Another 20 percent think all of them are responsible for the shutdown.By a 48-39 percent margin, voters say they trust Republicans in Congress more than President Obama when it comes to cutting government spending enough to make a difference in the deficit while at the same time not cutting so much that valuable programs are hurt.

I don't believe most voters understand that this is one of the only ways the GOP can stop the law. If they did I believe the numbers would be more in their favor.
Either way the stats on who the public trusts to reduce our debt says it all. Obama isn't trusted to do it by anyone other than the far left.

Gramps says: Finally one poll that agrees with me. This poll is true not the other ones that clearly don't like me

closedcaption says: i don't agree with this poll because it doesn't agree with my world view. but the polls that support my thinking, are legit.

bored net browser says: feed me something, even if It has a viral infection.

something.....aaAAAAAaaanything

closedcaption says: i don't agree with this poll because it doesn't agree with my world view. but the polls that support my thinking, are legit.

Which are a lot of them and Gramps have one. Says something doesn't it?

Yurt says: My anus is stinging

Um, as much as I hate to point this out, really I do, the Tea Baggers ARE Republicans so when you add the 25% that blame Republicans to the 17% that blame the Baggers, you have the blame not going to "both sides"

Gramps, let's tell the whole truth.

Voters support delaying Obamacare, but oppose defunding it | Fox News

closedcaption says: my login has two separate meanings...
1) Closed...my mind. It is closed. I am open only to ideas/facts/opinions that fit my idealism.
2) Caption...refers to how I see things. I only desire brief explanations. Not too deep, if I agree, I don't need further explanation - I am good with it. If I disagree, I will ignore everything else and refer to #1.

Which are a lot of them and Gramps have one. Says something doesn't it?

Yurt says: My anus is stinging

stop thinking about my anus perv....

polls from left wing sites will of course fit your world view, all 1000 of them

:lol:

So the poll gives 42% of the blame to Republicans and 32% of the blame to Democrats. Sure they are blaming both sides but they are blaming one side more than the other.

Forum List

Back