Polls trending in favor of Trump

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The bloom is already off the rose!

As the public becomes aware that Kamala’s policies are so far left they’re almost Communist, and start to realize she is too incompetent to speak off teleprompter, and learn she is afraid to debate Trump unless it’s a liberal media set-up, and unwilling to answer reporters’ questions, they will abandon her in droves.

I think we might have an election where the Republican wins both the popular and the electoral college.

As the public becomes aware that Kamala’s policies are so far left they’re almost Communist, and start to realize she is too incompetent to speak off teleprompter, and learn she is afraid to debate Trump unless it’s a liberal media set-up, and unwilling to answer reporters’ questions, they will abandon her in droves.

I think we might have an election where the Republican wins both the popular and the electoral college.

facepaml-laugh.gif

So, you're giving us a gambling tool...as it were.

Welcome to Polymarket​

Polymarket is the world's largest prediction market. Put your money where your mouth is on politics, sports, crypto, culture & more.

OK..why not. I'd like to point out that this site has nothing at all to do with polling..just to get that out of the way.

Now...some of the percentages are crazy..until I realized that they were essentially odds..which made it all fall into place.
Nevada may well go Blue, Arizona is also very much in play. This tool doesn't show that, which makes me suspicious.

Example..they had California 98% to 2% in favor of Trump...now Cali has quite a few more R votes than that, historically..although they won't carry the state.

As odds though..sure, there's less than a 2% chance he'll carry the state.

Last edited:
This is literally smoke and mirrors. The Democrats wanted Kamala gone before Biden back in 2022. Then a few months ago they were fantasizing who was going to step over Kamala to be the candidate because CERTAINLY it wouldn't be her. Gavin? Gretchen? Michelle? But now all of a sudden she is a rock star. GMAB :rolleyes:

You need another huge dose of the thing called HOPE

Did you hear Michelle O?
Damned if she didn't hammer donnie the dooshbag, and without saying his fn name!

"We don't have the luxury to whine and cheat"
Yes I did. She put the sledgehammer to Trump. Trump should just go ahead and tap out.

Presidential Election Winner 2024 card icon

Presidential Election Winner 2024
Donald Trump
52%
Kamala Harris
47%
Polymarket | Presidential Election Winner 2024
$686.7m Bet

Three quarters of a Billion bet so far. The money players have Trump favored. Of course, being gambling, this is not actually predictive, as where the money is bet and how much effects the odds..so he may be favored just because there is more money bet on him...as well as his real chance of winning.

Yes I did. She put the sledgehammer to Trump. Trump should just go ahead and tap out.
Rumor says the crooked felon is "quiet quitting"

At 1st I thought it was rhetoric. It appears so (quiet quitting), IMO.

Last edited:

Make sure to watch the below vid from start to finish

:auiqs.jpg:

Did you hear Michelle O?
Damned if she didn't hammer donnie the dooshbag, and without saying his fn name!

"We don't have the luxury to whine and cheat"
I like Michelle O.

Too bad she decided to join the lemming orgy.

OP's butter has slipped off her noodles.

Everyone can play that game which doesn't mean shit at this point.

There’s a 64% probability that Kamala Harris will win this November’s presidential election, given the stock market’s strong year-to-date performance.

This is moderately higher than the 58% probability I reported in a column this past May. That’s because the stock market is higher now than it was then, and there is a significant correlation between the stock market’s election-year performance and the incumbent party’s chances of retaining the White House.

OP's butter has slipped off her noodles.

Everyone can play that game which doesn't mean shit at this point.

There’s a 64% probability that Kamala Harris will win this November’s presidential election, given the stock market’s strong year-to-date performance.

This is moderately higher than the 58% probability I reported in a column this past May. That’s because the stock market is higher now than it was then, and there is a significant correlation between the stock market’s election-year performance and the incumbent party’s chances of retaining the White House.
1724286489204.png

Make sure to watch the below vid from start to finish

Thanks. And as pointed out in the video, the race really isn’t as close as the media would have you believe - and this doesn’t even factor in the 2 or 3 point jump he’ll get from the RFk endorsement.

Thanks. And as pointed out in the video, the race really isn’t as close as the media would have you believe - and this doesn’t even factor in the 2 or 3 point jump he’ll get from the RFk endorsement.
It's the swing states that matter.

Forum List

Back