Pollsters Full Of Crap About Florida....

Who're ya gonna believe?

A neocon who called Iowa,New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Super Tuesday for Rubio (how'd that work out for ya bub?)

or

The RCP average of polls?

I know, it's a tough call.....

rubio-facepalm.jpg

The only reason Rubio won't win by more than 6% is that the networks will call it for Trump with 1% of the votes tallied trying to discourage the northern Floridians from bothering to vote.....This shit has been going on since New Hampshire.

Who're ya gonna believe?

A neocon who called Iowa,New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Super Tuesday for Rubio (how'd that work out for ya bub?)

or

The RCP average of polls?

I know, it's a tough call.....

rubio-facepalm.jpg

The only reason Rubio won't win by more than 6% is that the networks will call it for Trump with 1% of the votes tallied trying to discourage the northern Floridians from bothering to vote.....This shit has been going on since New Hampshire.

You're bat shit crazy bruh.......Seriously. You should go back and read the comedy gold you've been putting out since February! Here's a small sampling......Enjoy!!

:rofl:

marco-rubio-ap.jpg

This according to the other GOPer's internal polling from what I'm seeing on after-debate reports. That's the reason everybody is coming after HIM harder than Trump; because he's the most apt to landslide Hildabeast this coming November. So keep this in mind....calling him a "rino" or too young, or too slick isn't the way to keep her out of the WH. He's got more general election appeal than the others.

Given her timely endorsement and campaign-boost to Rubio in SC, it looks like a winning ticket. And when quizzed about it by Chris Wallace, Marco was non-committal but is obviously enchanted with the governor.

imrs.php

Rubio/Haley 2016! :eusa_dance:

btw, Cruz ain't all bad? is he? I think he has worse chance against the beast.

If something happened and the choice was Cruz or Rubio, I'd want Rubio, I like ANYONE except Cruz. Of course I can't vote, but if I could I'd choose anyone but Cruz.

Me too...Cruz is a sleazeball and Iowa will be experiencing buyers' remorse by Super Tuesday when Rubio hits him like a freight train.
trainsmileyf.gif

Folks in Michigan have more in common with folks in Minnesota than folks in Ohio....I'm predicting a shocker....RUBIO.

You're bat shit crazy bruh.......Seriously. You should go back and read the comedy gold you've been putting out since February! Here's a small sampling......Enjoy!!

Ah, those were the days my friend....we thought they'd never end.....:beer:

heh heh

I think that is a bit optimistic. If he manages to pull it out at all, it will be a squeaker.

Well over half the state has already voted.....most of the absentees have gone to Trump....exit polls showed Rubio did very well with the rest of them....south Miami is total Rubio. It will turn out okay for the favorite son.

I think that is a bit optimistic. If he manages to pull it out at all, it will be a squeaker.

Well over half the state has already voted.....most of the absentees have gone to Trump....exit polls showed Rubio did very well with the rest of them....south Miami is total Rubio. It will turn out okay for the favorite son.

We'll see in about 30 hours, or less.

Forum List

Back