Pompeo a MAGA Criminal: Senior adviser to resigns! Guess he knows the ship is sinking fast!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
WASHINGTON - Michael McKinley, a career diplomat and senior adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, has resigned from his position amid rising dissatisfaction and plummeting morale inside the State Department over what is seen as Pompeo's failure to support personnel ensnared in the Ukraine controversy.

A senior officer who has held a range of diplomatic posts, including ambassador to Afghanistan, Colombia and Peru, McKinley was serving as ambassador to Brazil last year when Pompeo recruited him as a policy adviser and a conduit between his office and the career service.

Pompeo was expected to issue a statement Friday announcing his departure.

“McKinley...was disappointed in the secretary’s lack of public support for diplomats who have been named in the Ukraine controversy and called to testify before House committees conducting the impeachment inquiry”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

:dunno:I guess he wants nothang more to do with this :asshole:

Last edited:
DrainTheSwamp.jpg

So far, Trump, the GOP and his white trash diaper wearing supporters and racist rednecks have drain this country of honest good decent government workers and replaced them with corrupt Trump dick lickers. I never saw so many white men in my life who publically don't mind being a Trump bitch and is proud of it. I mean how much dick can one man take, Mitch, Lindsey, Pompao, Barr, Pence, Nunez, Cruz, etc......LOLOLOLOL

• Banned
DrainTheSwamp.jpg

So far, Trump, the GOP and his white trash diaper wearing supporters and racist rednecks have drain this country of honest good decent government workers and replaced them with corrupt Trump dick lickers. I never saw so many white men in my life who publically don't mind being a Trump bitch and is proud of it. I mean how much dick can one man take, Mitch, Lindsey, Pompao, Barr, Pence, Nunez, Cruz, etc......LOLOLOLOL
Michael McKinley is a longtime federal worker. 2016 McKinley confirmed as U.S. Ambassador to Brazil by a vote of 92–0.
Worked for Dubya, Obama and sadly for the Great Douche. If he can spew, he's free now.
As a Senior adviser he should be exposed to lots.

WASHINGTON - Michael McKinley, a career diplomat and senior adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, has resigned from his position amid rising dissatisfaction and plummeting morale inside the State Department over what is seen as Pompeo's failure to support personnel ensnared in the Ukraine controversy.

A senior officer who has held a range of diplomatic posts, including ambassador to Afghanistan, Colombia and Peru, McKinley was serving as ambassador to Brazil last year when Pompeo recruited him as a policy adviser and a conduit between his office and the career service.

“McKinley...was disappointed in the secretary’s lack of public support for diplomats who have been named in the Ukraine controversy and called to testify before House committees conducting the impeachment inquiry”

Hey genius, people leave jobs.

• Banned

But he's resigning because the MAGA POS is not supporting the state troops fully.

DrainTheSwamp.jpg

Are you an American or a black? Never mind. There never were any decent government workers, so no loss there. And I thought we only had dark holdovers in the back of the white house from the obama years. And if you keep mentioning dick you will probably get one-where you least expect it.

A “career diplomat” is upset the gravy train of Ukraine corruption is over.

But he's resigning because the MAGA POS is not supporting the state troops fully.
People need to start supporting themselves-whiney bitches.

DrainTheSwamp.jpg

Are you an American or a black? Never mind. There never were any decent government workers, so no loss there. And I thought we only had dark holdovers in the back of the white house from the obama years. And if you keep mentioning dick you will probably get one-where you least expect it.
Title 5 US Code, Part III, para 2101 provides definitions for Civil Service, Armed Forces, and Uniformed Services. These are the categories used in Title 5 of the US Code. All three, or any of the three, could be considered Federal Employees, depending on the specific issue.Title 5 of the United States Code - Wikipedia

Can we take away all GOP Welfare programs first? See how your spew holds.
Like SS, Medical, Farmers Welfare etc.

He is supporting himself. That’s why he quit. So he can talk freely to Congress and rat out Pompeo to save his own skin. That’s why Volker quit too.

DrainTheSwamp.jpg

Title 5 US Code, Part III, para 2101 provides definitions for Civil Service, Armed Forces, and Uniformed Services. These are the categories used in Title 5 of the US Code. All three, or any of the three, could be considered Federal Employees, depending on the specific issue.Title 5 of the United States Code - Wikipedia
Don't be a wise ass

He is supporting himself. That’s why he quit. So he can talk freely to Congress and rat out Pompeo to save his own skin. That’s why Volker quit too.
OF COURSE

Everyone knows this . Everyone. Everyone who says otherwise is acting.