Pompeo suggests "celebrity leader" Trump made up voting fraud, has a "fragile ego"

You love pompeo. Whether you flip flopped today is another story

Why should I give a shit what Pompeo thinks? He means as little to me a McCain, Romney, or Liz Cheney.

Apparently you don't see the difference between our ideologies. I can disagree with some of those on my side, and don't support everyone in my party in lock step like you Demoquack cultists do.

name your conservative icons. i'm interested!

I have a few conservative idols. Fulgencio Batista, Augusto PInochet, Jair Bolsonaro, Giorgia Meloni, Grover Norquist, Dinesh D'Souza, Joseph McCarthy, Ronald Reagan, John Birch, Ted Cruz, Jerry Falwell, Paul Harvey, and Rush Limbaugh to name a few.

I have a few conservative idols. Fulgencio Batista, Augusto PInochet, Jair Bolsonaro, Giorgia Meloni, Grover Norquist, Dinesh D'Souza, Joseph McCarthy, Ronald Reagan, John Birch, Ted Cruz, Jerry Falwell, Paul Harvey, and Rush Limbaugh to name a few.
i like Cruz, Limbaugh, Bolsonaro, Meloni, and Reagan. D'Souza not bad
don't know Paul Harvey, the only on the list i've never heard of

if you DM me we can discuss these figures as i have many books on them (but not now, i'm watching soccer lol)

Nostra won't talk about Pompeo.
He cries when his party members attack each other.
I guess you missed my first post, Simp.

Oh nos!

A politician makes a comment about a political opponent!

STOP THE PRESSES!

Kinda reminds me of the Dimtard debate where Commiela Whoris correctly pointed out what a raging racist Veggie Joe is.

Good times.

And you made me 6 threads about that comment. But you run for your safe space when a republican attacks a Republican.
Snowflake.
How did I run for a safe space by LMFAO at you pissing YOUR pants over the comment, Simp?

Forum List

Back