Pompeo, Trump and Kim now best buds, till?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Pompeo and Trump seem to both love Kim now, Pompeo said he was warm and friendly, and Trump thank ed him for taking good care of the hostages.

Now Trump just ripped up the Iran agreement, he said he wanted peace in the ME, and the Iran agreement was to keep Iran from getting nuclear weapons, and the IAEA said they were abiding to the agreement.

Yet Trump and Pompeo say they want Kim to denuclearize, and there will be financial awards for this.

Pompeo said an agreement like this has never been made before, it took 20 months for the Iran P5 + 1 and the IAEA agreement, and in a 2-day trip to pick up hostages and a 1 day meeting with Trump,

we can expect this to be so. Sounds like putting the cart before the horse.

Do they think Kim is so dumb to not of seen what Trump did to the Iran agreement, went back on an agreement the US made with Iran and went against our EU allies,

Do the think he is stupid of what happened to Gadhafi, or the Iran Deal.

Disarmament of Libya - Wikipedia

I certainty would not trust the US.

If only Trump had the guts to stay in the nuclear deal with Iran, but no, easier for him to rip it up instead of reading it, does Kim think he is different than Gadhafi or Iran.

I think that Kim understands that one president is not bound by the promises of another.

I think he would be more concerned about what might happen if a rabid anti-Trumper gets into office and starts working to undo everything Trump did.

I think that Kim understands that one president is not bound by the promises of another.

I think he would be more concerned about what might happen if a rabid anti-Trumper gets into office and starts working to undo everything Trump did.

Really? Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances - Wikipedia

We also should of offered Iran protection like we did with Ukraine. No we didn't even do that.

Really? Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances - Wikipedia

We also should of offered Iran protection like we did with Ukraine. No we didn't even do that.

And how did that work out for the Ukraine? Was their territory protected?

Pompeo and Trump seem to both love Kim now, Pompeo said he was warm and friendly, and Trump thank ed him for taking good care of the hostages.

Now Trump just ripped up the Iran agreement, he said he wanted peace in the ME, and the Iran agreement was to keep Iran from getting nuclear weapons, and the IAEA said they were abiding to the agreement.

Yet Trump and Pompeo say they want Kim to denuclearize, and there will be financial awards for this.

Pompeo said an agreement like this has never been made before, it took 20 months for the Iran P5 + 1 and the IAEA agreement, and in a 2-day trip to pick up hostages and a 1 day meeting with Trump,

Do they think Kim is so dumb to not of seen what Trump did to the Iran agreement, went back on an agreement the US made with Iran and went against our EU allies,

If only Trump had the guts to stay in the nuclear deal with Iran, but no, easier for him to rip it up instead of reading it, does Kim think he is different than Gadhafi or Iran.
They are negotiating a deal. If it works out it's better for the region and the world. We'll see how it goes..........but it's almost like you want them to hit each other the head with a bat..........yeah that will work.

We'll see...........whether Jung does the deep. Trust but VERIFY.

Iran is pumping millions into communities thru out europe

You’ve turned a blind eye to how dangerous Iran has become

Do you know how bad white flight is occurring in Some of these areas?

Obama was a complete dufas

Iran is pumping millions into communities thru out europe

You’ve turned a blind eye to how dangerous Iran has become

Do you know how bad white flight is occurring in Some of these areas?

Obama was a complete dufas
It's all about making money to them............Same as Boeing...............they know the deal will not stop Iran from continuing to pursue Nukes.

As long as they make money they don't care.

Look at Russia and China............they make money off supporting the middle east..........even though they support countries that are supporting terror.

They don't care as long as they make money. And because the middle east is a thorn in our side.

LOL. Liberals don't understand that if you want to do business with someone you don't piss them off.

Forum List

Back