Pontius Pilate Vetoed Christianity

proxy.jpg

NO KIDDING

As I understand it Time Magazine editors pick the person of the year they determine did the most to influence world events. I don’t know how much influence Wallis Simpson (1936) had on the world, nor can I can see how some of the others influenced anything outside their our national borders. To me they are lot like Nobel Peace Prize winners. Some good ones mixed with some bad. Shakespeare had them all pegged:

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Macbeth | Act 5, Scene 5

Last edited:
Pope Francis says he is no Marxist
December 15, 2013 4:49 AM

Pope Francis says he is no Marxist

If he ain’t a Marxist he’s one of Communism’s useful idiots.

In any event the word pope should be listed as a synonym for the word totalitarian. If Francis insists on playing politics he should tell American Catholics his views on limited government before he mouths off about economics.

to the op why are all your posts bold face?
do you have eye trouble or is it for some imagined dramatic effect?

:thup:

I have had to stop reading his posts for that very reason. They are hard on the eyes, and harsh in feeling...

Of course the longest running corporation in human history IS the Roman Catholic church.

They understand economics pretty well given they've been dealing with every kind of economy devised by Western Man the last 2000 years.

So it isn't the content of the Popes thoughts that trouble me. .. it's their hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back