🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor a shot or so in a cheap beer (Budweiser or similar) and enjoy the ride lol

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
20211214_165001.jpg

It's basically tasteless but very strong.
The most sold alcohol in the world. Decided to try it and Holy hell...
Second most sold booze is Vodka

Soju is a clear, colourless distilled alcoholic beverage of Korean origin. It is usually consumed neat, and its alcohol content varies from about 16.8% to 53% alcohol by volume. Most brands of soju are made in South Korea.

Ho Li Fuk!

Soju is a clear, colourless distilled alcoholic beverage of Korean origin. It is usually consumed neat, and its alcohol content varies from about 16.8% to 53% alcohol by volume. Most brands of soju are made in South Korea.

Ho Li Fuk!
The one I have is 20 something lol. Risky week night drink

I watch a lot of Korean movies and they kept pouring it in their beer so I was like....fuck it, I'll try about anything once.

Ho...le...shit is right lol

View attachment 575791

That isn't beer, it's Korean Soju.

The most disgusting alcohol every made by hand of man.

The only thing worse than drinking it is the inevitable throwing it up.

20211214_172104.jpg

I have some good beer but didn't want to waste it on a nasty drink so I bought some cheap shit.
This addition is COMPLETELY tasteless so I'm going to try it on a good beer this weekend

According to a web search it's only ≈ 20% alc by volume. About 40 proof. What a rip off. Standard spirits are about 40% alc by volume.

But what about the regular, non-flavored soju? Well, this tends to have an alcohol content in the region of 17% – 24%. Two of the most popular brands of soju, Jinro and Chamisul, market their Original soju brand at an alcohol percentage of 20.1%. Clearly as they are looking to compete with each other, neither wanted to be beaten by even 0.1% when it came to alcohol content!

According to a web search it's only ≈ 20% alc by volume. About 40 proof. What a rip off.

But what about the regular, non-flavored soju? Well, this tends to have an alcohol content in the region of 17% – 24%. Two of the most popular brands of soju, Jinro and Chamisul, market their Original soju brand at an alcohol percentage of 20.1%. Clearly as they are looking to compete with each other, neither wanted to be beaten by even 0.1% when it came to alcohol content!
I posted a pic of my bottle and the alcohol content so your troll is a bit too late.

The point is if you're a beer drinker add this too it for a nice boost without all the calories from drinking 6 beers to get the same buzz as one.

Or you do you....IDGAF

How is that different from vodka? I'm not talking about the flavored stuff. Strait vodka is diluted ethanol with mostly no flavor, color or taste. There is a subtle difference in the texture if you know what to look for.

How is that different from vodka? I'm not talking about the flavored stuff. Strait vodka is diluted ethanol with mostly no flavor, color or taste. There is a subtle difference in the texture if you know what to look for.
When you drink this there is NO burn or flavor in your mouth or throat. It's literally tasteless.

When you drink this there is NO burn or flavor in your mouth or throat. It's literally tasteless.
Never heard of any alcohol that had no identifying properties, and I've tasted some unusual recipes. You ever drink any grape jelly brandy, or cornflake whiskey? I'll have to give soju a try if I can find it.

Never heard of any alcohol that had no identifying properties, and I've tasted some unusual recipes. You ever drink any grape jelly brandy, or cornflake whiskey? I'll have to give soju a try if I can find it.
No but I do have some grape soju as well as cucumber but I haven't tried it yet.
This you will feel in your chest but nothing before then

I bought budweiser and would never normally drink this cheap shit.

Just gonna say, the ride is nice. Just hope my head doesn't explode tomorrow
Try a shot of Everclear with your beer-- 90%. It's been a long time since I had any, don't remember any flavor or smell--come to think of it, I don't remember too much from that night. LMAO

Forum List

Back