🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor Charlie Rose

Innocent until proven guility. I don't think sending pics and saying sexual shit is worthy of anything more then a slight slap on the wrist. Of course, the feminist ***** are a bunch of fascist anti-sex pieces of prudish shit at the same level as the goddamn fundie christians.

You see not all of liberals are of the same camp or mindset. I believe our society should be free when it comes to sexual interaction.
View attachment 161571

I am right! Innocent until proven guility. If it takes being retarded to understand this basic concept then I am proud to be that.

Innocent until proven guility. I don't think sending pics and saying sexual shit is worthy of anything more then a slight slap on the wrist. Of course, the feminist ***** are a bunch of fascist anti-sex pieces of prudish shit at the same level as the goddamn fundie christians.

You see not all of liberals are of the same camp or mindset. I believe our society should be free when it comes to sexual interaction.
View attachment 161571

I am right! Innocent until proven guility. If it takes being retarded to understand this basic concept then I am proud to be that.
He admitted to it and apologized, dummy.

Try getting clued in before going off half cocked.

The funniest part about these recent stories of sexual misconduct is the faux outrage from other men reading about them. Like they just can't wrap their head around how you could send a dick pic to a beautiful young coworker. I understand, you may not do something like that yourself, but don't pretend this is some completely foreign thought to you. :lol:

I never did like Charlie Rose. Arrogant, elite Lefty. I always figured he was the kind of guy who would walk around naked in front of women he worked with.

The funniest part about these recent stories of sexual misconduct is the faux outrage from other men reading about them. Like they just can't wrap their head around how you could send a dick pic to a beautiful young coworker. I understand, you may not do something like that yourself, but don't pretend this is some completely foreign thought to you. :lol:
Yeah, some of the shock is a little tough to swallow.

Maybe not a good choice of words there.

We now have an administration that encourages/empowers women to speak out about guys who abused them! :bowdown:

Now that the Clinton's and Obama's are officially gone, these women are finally free to speak out about the abuses they endured by democrats.
Even the few republicans aren't going to escape their wrath.

Last edited:
Men need to stop treating them better then we'd treat other men. They wanted to be treated equal and that is what we should do. We should tell them to toughen the fuck up!

I know it probably goes against your upbringing Grampa but this is the reality of feminism. Attack me all you want but you're free to do so knowing that I am fucking right.

Forum List

Back