Poor Chris Wallace, can't even challenge a fact without backlash!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

Twice lawyer dude says Trump is being investigated and the minute Chris brings it to him, lawyer dude has a epic meltdown......now viewers are calling for Chris Wallace nuts on a platter???? Trump is being investigated, why this orange pale bitch can't get with reality only God knows. Geezzus, I'm sooooo sick of Donald Dumb and his lying henchmen!!

I think truth being spoken on Fox news is a cryptanite reaction, their viewers melt!!

Wallace asked a question, then tried to twist the meaning of Sekulow's answer. Sekulow then bitch slapped Chris and Chris couldn't handle it.

You ask me, they both ended up acting stupid. The entire question was actually asked and answered in the first 1 minute 10 seconds and it should have ended there.

Chris was upset because he wasn't getting the answer he wanted.

Wallace spanked Sekulow like the little fundamentalist bitch he is. It was sad to watch if one was a Trumper.

Twice lawyer dude says Trump is being investigated and the minute Chris brings it to him, lawyer dude has a epic meltdown......now viewers are calling for Chris Wallace nuts on a platter???? Trump is being investigated, why this orange pale bitch can't get with reality only God knows. Geezzus, I'm sooooo sick of Donald Dumb and his lying henchmen!!

I think truth being spoken on Fox news is a cryptanite reaction, their viewers melt!!

Chris Wallace has a leftist agenda....this much is clear.
He's not interested in the truth....just pushing an ideology down conservatives throats in a sneaky way....

Wallace and Shepherd Smith are the same coin as Juan Williams - FoxNews token Libturds.

Wallace spanked Sekulow like the little fundamentalist bitch he is. It was sad to watch if one was a Trumper.
You enjoy rude behavior when it's directed at Trump supporters.
Chris Wallace is just a smarmy little shit.

Chris Wallace is a real journalist. One of the few left at Fox News. He asks tough questions of both sides. He called out Jay Sekulow for his ridiculous answer. Sekulow came across as the guy questioning the meaning of "is".

"And now Trump is being investigated by the DOJ..."

"Chris, I didn't say he was being investigated!!!"

lol

"And now Trump is being investigated by the DOJ..."

"Chris, I didn't say he was being investigated!!!"

lol
How simple could it have been to have said, I made a mistake, I meant to say........??? These people on Trumps crazy bus will soon learn, there's not much space left under that bus....either get with reality and show a little integrity or expect to find solace under the bus.

You are one who enjoys rude behavior when it is directed at Dems, libs, and the left.

Wallace made Sekulow look like a stupid liar, which he was, indeed.

Sekulow was one of those brain dead idiots on TBN thirty years ago.

Chris Wallace is a real journalist. One of the few left at Fox News. He asks tough questions of both sides. He called out Jay Sekulow for his ridiculous answer. Sekulow came across as the guy questioning the meaning of "is".
Well it looked like pudgyface was parsing words, because Sekulow said that Trump wasn't under investigation, and so far there hasn't been any OFFICIAL word to the contrary...

You are one who enjoys rude behavior when it is directed at Dems, libs, and the left.

Wallace made Sekulow look like a stupid liar, which he was, indeed.

Sekulow was one of those brain dead idiots on TBN thirty years ago.
That's your opinion and opinions are like assholes.

Forum List

Back