🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor Roy Moore issues grievance-laden plea for money: ‘My resources have been depleted’

He was fired from being a judge, he lost a senate race to a Democrat in Alabama, and now he's begging for money. How did anybody support this guy for a second?

• Banned
He was fired from being a judge, he lost a senate race to a Democrat in Alabama, and now he's begging for money. How did anybody support this guy for a second?

you didn't mention he's an accused child molester!

• Banned
"Dear Roy Moore:
Thankfully in America we provide a safety net for those in need:
Medicaid
Medicare
Social Security
Obamacare
Emergency room services
Public Defenders

Even though many of your supporters have abandoned you, our government is still here for you." - Doug Jones zings Moore!

This is what democrats do, they lie and lie and bankrupt those who would stand against them. Gad democrats are the worst of the worst, and under the belly of that worst.

This is what democrats do, they lie and lie and bankrupt those who would stand against them. Gad democrats are the worst of the worst, and under the belly of that worst.

Roy Moore never gave a damn who he hurt. And he didn't give a damn about the US Constitution. But now the people he tried to hurt or spoke out against should help him? Even the republicans aren't touching this asshole. Since he was so fond of biblical quotes, here is one for him. "Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap"

Well, aren't you in the same category? Anybody can accuse anybody of anything. Proving it is another story altogether.

You're saying Roy Moore was forced to send all his money to "democrats" [sic]?

Got a link?

Personally I think he spent it all at the Gadsden Mall.

Well, aren't you in the same category? Anybody can accuse anybody of anything. Proving it is another story altogether.

You want "proof" that he's accused?

Really?

The accusers collected the money they made lying for democrats and crawled back under the rocks.

The accusers collected the money they made lying for democrats and crawled back under the rocks.

And his supporters aren't sending him money either. But then, if I had supported someone who had been fired as chief justice, not once but twice, I wouldn't call attention to myself either. If I had supported someone who fined and jailed a man for being abusive, and then when his wife divorced him and started a relationship with another woman, he gave custody of the kids to the convicted abuser, I'd lay low too. And if I had supported someone who put his hand on the bible and swore to support and defend the US Constitution, then ignored the US Constitution, was fired for that, then promised to support the US Constitution so he could get reelected, put his hand on the bible and swore the same oath, and then, yet again, ignored the US Constitution, I wouldn't be wanting to get on the Roy Moore mailing list either.

Forum List

Back