Poor widdle MSM is sad because Trump is calling on different news outlets at pressers

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Mainstream media whines as Trump calls on less established news outlets

Jesus, the MSM is so sensitive.....fucking cry babies.

giphy.gif

From linked article:

The mainstream media isn’t liking the new set up at the White House: Lesser name news outlets are being called on during press briefings, rather than the old, established bellwethers.

During his press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, President Donald Trump called on two news outlets: WJLA a local ABC news affiliate, and the Daily Caller. Both failed to ask him about the fate of his national security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn, who has been marred in a controversy that he spoke to Russian authorities before Mr. Trump took office.

And the mainstream media immediately pounced – saying Mr. Trump was picking favorites in order to avoid questioning on Mr. Flynn.

“By handpicking reporters, Trump manages to get through a news conference without being asked about Flynn,” New York Times reporter Peter Baker lamented on Twitter – failing to mention that all U.S. presidents handpick reporters.

From linked article:

The mainstream media isn’t liking the new set up at the White House: Lesser name news outlets are being called on during press briefings, rather than the old, established bellwethers.

During his press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, President Donald Trump called on two news outlets: WJLA a local ABC news affiliate, and the Daily Caller. Both failed to ask him about the fate of his national security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn, who has been marred in a controversy that he spoke to Russian authorities before Mr. Trump took office.

And the mainstream media immediately pounced – saying Mr. Trump was picking favorites in order to avoid questioning on Mr. Flynn.

“By handpicking reporters, Trump manages to get through a news conference without being asked about Flynn,” New York Times reporter Peter Baker lamented on Twitter – failing to mention that all U.S. presidents handpick reporters.
Why can't he pick favorites? It's his perogative.

If Trump thinks he can win in a war against the media, he is badly mistaken.

It was the mainstream media which fed this troll and got him where he is today.

All they have to do is starve the beast, and he's finished.

But like the tards on this forum, the media has no impulse control. They can't stop feeding the troll.

However, constant ridiculing and criticism eventually sinks into the subconscious of the rube herd.

The absence of any real achievements, or the creation of disasters, will sink him.

From linked article:

Yes, Dear Leader is entitled to pick those hack propaganda outlets which are the most obsequious to him, and which do all the heavy lifting for his hoaxes. Certainly.

From linked article:

Yes, Dear Leader is entitled to pick those hack propaganda outlets which are the most obsequious to him, and which do all the heavy lifting for his hoaxes. Certainly.
He avoids the CNN and the AP.....fake news you know....

From linked article:

He avoids the CNN and the AP.....fake news you know....
You really have no sense of irony, do you.

Censorship bad, transparency good.
Transparency?

We're talking about Trump, right?
Yes....
I'm sorry. I missed your answer. I was reading Trump's tax returns and his health care reforms...
You still believe your Hillary is ahead in the polls....:lol:
She's not "my" Hillary. I didn't support either one of the hucskters.

But she did win the popular vote by three million votes. And Mr. Transparency says they are all illegals, but does not seem to be able to provide the proof.

Censorship bad, transparency good.
Transparency?

Yes....
I'm sorry. I missed your answer. I was reading Trump's tax returns and his health care reforms...

But she did win the popular vote by three million votes. And Mr. Transparency says they are all illegals, but does not seem to be able to provide the proof.
What did your Hillary win?

Transparency?

Yes....

What did your Hillary win?

She won your comical obsession.

Forum List

Back