Poor widdle MSM is sad because Trump is calling on different news outlets at pressers

If Trump thinks he can win in a war against the media, he is badly mistaken.

It was the mainstream media which fed this troll and got him where he is today.

All they have to do is starve the beast, and he's finished.

But like the tards on this forum, the media has no impulse control. They can't stop feeding the troll.

However, constant ridiculing and criticism eventually sinks into the subconscious of the rube herd.

The absence of any real achievements, or the creation of disasters, will sink him.

Priceless irony from a troll.

But like the tards on this forum, the media has no impulse control. They can't stop feeding the troll.

However, constant ridiculing and criticism eventually sinks into the subconscious of the rube herd.

The absence of any real achievements, or the creation of disasters, will sink him.
Trump's got no shot at the nomination

Trump will never beat Hillary, etc

I'm sorry. I missed your answer. I was reading Trump's tax returns and his health care reforms...
You still believe your Hillary is ahead in the polls....:lol:
She's not "my" Hillary. I didn't support either one of the hucskters.

But she did win the popular vote by three million votes. And Mr. Transparency says they are all illegals, but does not seem to be able to provide the proof.
What did your Hillary win?

She won your comical obsession.
So your Hillary didn't win anything....huh....

But he did win that war, He is sitting in the Wh , the MSM's chosen one is not.

Forum List

Back