Pope bad mouths US

How about spending some of those tax free billions the Catholic Church receives for NOTHING? Oh right they need to spruce up their Cathedrals with a fresh coating of Gold.

The worst bigots are those most convinced that they are ‘right.’

How convinced are you that you are right?

About what?

With you? Everything.

You'll have to be more specific.

Dude. The point just went right over your head.

Just remember this post, the next time you discuss ANY issue on this site.

Can you be more specific?

There is a prophesy about this Pope. A false prophet. Possibly the false prophet. And the last.
I have watched his pro UN agenda, and noticed the very few times that the name Jesus has come out of his mouth. He seems to be in contention for the role of false prophet. He has the ability to sway millions.
There is a very strong admonition in the Bible about forcing Israel into a treaty that gives away their land. The Pope just came out in favor of Israel giving up land to a terrorist organization. The Pope wants Hamas in control of part of Israel.
He is a fraud.

Some painful feelings of guilt being expressed here. Some of y’all need a hug.

It sure looks like Pope Francis hit the mark.
The pope is a fraud...

You (in general, of course) are free to not be a Catholic, just as you are evidently free to be a bigot.
I guess you support people that abuse children?--o --no--it's not a few priests--but the whole hierarchy
many, many cities had child molesters and those hierarchies tried to sweep it under the rug

Are you a citizen of the United States?
irrelevant

Some painful feelings of guilt being expressed here. Some of y’all need a hug.

It sure looks like Pope Francis hit the mark.
The pope is a fraud...

You (in general, of course) are free to not be a Catholic, just as you are evidently free to be a bigot.
I guess you support people that abuse children?--o --no--it's not a few priests--but the whole hierarchy
many, many cities had child molesters and those hierarchies tried to sweep it under the rug

Are you a citizen of the United States?
irrelevant

It's a secret?

Nagasaki was wrong but it doesn't make the Pope right about "migrants". I'd like to see the quasi-independent state of the Vatican spend some of it's treasure and care for "migrants" from all over the world before they criticizes the most benevolent Country in the world that shed it's blood to save Italy while the Vatican was offering refuge to Nazi fugitives.

The RCC is the largest global charity.
the biggest charity is the US
along with the RCC, many charity groups, etc there is the military!!
those carriers, ships, choppers, LCACs, etc that help in natural disasters cost $Billions not only to produce, but also to maintain
don't forget the $Millions the US spends just to process, receive, etc ''migrants''
The biggest recipient of U.S. charity is the War Department. I don`t do the PC thing of calling it the Dept. of Defense.

Forum List

Back