Pope Francis Claims 8000 Paedophile Priests Are At Large

no comment
No comment because I just kicked your Jew hating ass?
no comment
You should stop hating Jews, Germans don't do that anymore, or we might have to destroy your lousy country once again.

You are the worst idiot I ever met in the internet. Congrats. You "wan". I guess I will leave now the english speaking world forever. Oh by the way: Your parents wan the war against Germany but they lost the war against the Nazis, because you are the Nazi your parents warned you not to be.
So now you're finally going to shut up and stop hating Jews? Good. It's about bloody time!

Vade retro satana

@everyone

It's not an opinion what he says here - it's a crime. Since a long time now he is doing nothing else than to stalk me - so I'm not able to say anything to anyone here any longer without his completly senseless aggressive comments. The reason why he stalks me is: Nazis murdered a big part of the jewish part of my families. Whatever. That's not the only reason why I will go now. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone who has still something in the breast what someone could identify as a kind of heart.

No comment because I just kicked your Jew hating ass?
no comment
You should stop hating Jews, Germans don't do that anymore, or we might have to destroy your lousy country once again.

You are the worst idiot I ever met in the internet. Congrats. You "wan". I guess I will leave now the english speaking world forever. Oh by the way: Your parents wan the war against Germany but they lost the war against the Nazis, because you are the Nazi your parents warned you not to be.
So now you're finally going to shut up and stop hating Jews? Good. It's about bloody time!

Vade retro satana

@everyone

It's not an opinion what he says here - it's a crime. Since a long time now he is doing nothing else than to stalk me - so I'm not able to say anything to anyone here any longer without his completly senseless aggressive comments. The reason why he stalks me is: Nazis murdered a big part of the jewish part of my families. Whatever. That's not the only reason why I will go now. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone who has still something in the breast what someone could identify as a kind of heart.
See ya, Jew hater.

Pope Francis Claims 8000 Paedophile Priests Are At Large – Your...

This is the kind of thing a Pope is not allowed to say in public. The tradition of the Catholic Church is extreme secrecy, with the Church trying to "cure" pedophile priests instead of turning them over to the police.

But now the cat is out of the bag, and this admission will cause millions of Catholics to lose faith in the Church and drift away.

Knew this for fifty years--not news. Isn't this the same Pope who is "secretly" doing his male secretary who's sharing residence with him at the Vatican yet claiming celibacy? The whole Catholic religion is hypocrisy.

no comment

Vade retro satana

@everyone

See ya, Jew hater.

I don't know how often you speak your own death sentence every day - but maybe sometimes even for a devil like you it could be good to live in the fear of god.

Catholic parents who want to protect their children should use this and not depend on their church

Vade retro satana

@everyone

See ya, Jew hater.

I don't know how often you speak your own death sentence every day - but maybe sometimes even for a devil like you it could be good to live in the fear of god.
Now I'm being stalked by a Jew hater. :eek:

Vade retro satana

@everyone

See ya, Jew hater.

Now I'm being stalked by a Jew hater. :eek:

You really got yourself in a rut, haven't you?

Pope Francis Claims 8000 Paedophile Priests Are At Large – Your...

This is the kind of thing a Pope is not allowed to say in public. The tradition of the Catholic Church is extreme secrecy, with the Church trying to "cure" pedophile priests instead of turning them over to the police.

But now the cat is out of the bag, and this admission will cause millions of Catholics to lose faith in the Church and drift away.

Ridiculous. Pedo priests have been common for hundreds of years, enabled and protected by the church and catholics.

Parents have known this but never stopped turning their children over to them. Why would that change now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back