Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
by Jim Hoft
March 14, 2013

250x233xFrancis-I.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6LG6_QWQ8h.jpg

Francis I – Jorge Bergoglio

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope. Francis has previously condemned offering communion to those politicians who facilitate in abortion.

Breitbart.com reported:
New Pope Francis I is a conservative in the mold of his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI and Pope John Paul II. That’s especially true on the issue of abortion, which he called a “death sentence” for the unborn in 2007. “We aren’t in agreement with the death penalty,” he said during that speech, “but in Argentina we have the death penalty. A child conceived by the rape of a mentally ill or retarded woman can be condemned to death.”

In the Aparecida Document, a document that represents a joint statement by Latin American church leaders but presented by Francis in 2007, the leaders stated, “we should commit ourselves to ‘eucharistic coherence,’ that is, we should be conscious that people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments, in particular when abortions, euthanasia, and other serious crimes against life and family are facilitated. This responsibility applies particularly to legislators, governors, and health professionals.”

Read more:
Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion | The Gateway Pundit

Maybe ex-communication is in store for Marxists like Pelosi and Biden. Oops, I meant Democrats. Hehehe

Last edited:
The left was convinced that Pope Francis was going to support same sex marriage. This is going to be wildly amusing.

Good,

God did say, I shall NOT KILL. The pope is the head of his church, right?

by Jim Hoft
March 14, 2013

250x233xFrancis-I.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6LG6_QWQ8h.jpg

Francis I – Jorge Bergoglio

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope. Francis has previously condemned offering communion to those politicians who facilitate in abortion.

Breitbart.com reported:
New Pope Francis I is a conservative in the mold of his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI and Pope John Paul II. That’s especially true on the issue of abortion, which he called a “death sentence” for the unborn in 2007. “We aren’t in agreement with the death penalty,” he said during that speech, “but in Argentina we have the death penalty. A child conceived by the rape of a mentally ill or retarded woman can be condemned to death.”

In the Aparecida Document, a document that represents a joint statement by Latin American church leaders but presented by Francis in 2007, the leaders stated, “we should commit ourselves to ‘eucharistic coherence,’ that is, we should be conscious that people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments, in particular when abortions, euthanasia, and other serious crimes against life and family are facilitated. This responsibility applies particularly to legislators, governors, and health professionals.”

Read more:
Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion | The Gateway Pundit

Maybe ex-communication is in store for Marxists like Pelosi and Biden. Oops, I meant Democrats. Hehehe

This pope is not scriptural in his denouncing the death penalty. The bible is very clear that Gods command for murderers is that their own blood is required. They are to be put to death otherwise the land is defiled. This is scripture and as a Pope he should be careful about not departing from biblical teachings.

While it is commendable the Pope will not give the sacraments to a politician who aligns himself with pro abortion issues he should first enforce the Holy Decree from the Vatican concerning the ex-communication of all catholics who have anything to do with a communist, voting for a communist, distributing information for a communist, etc. This would of course include Liberation Theology which is another label for Marxism. The decree was set forth in the late 40's and has yet to be enforced. Perhaps he could get the RCC up to speed on excommunicating all the Catholics in the USA who were complicit in assisting Obama into office.

The left was convinced that Pope Francis was going to support same sex marriage. This is going to be wildly amusing.

Read the bible and you will find that god hates those things. Does the left seriously think that the pope will agree with them.:eusa_eh:

Pretty amusing listening to Limbaugh pretending to be a Christian as he politicizes the Pope pick today.

:laugh:

Read the bible and you will find that god hates those things. Does the left seriously think that the pope will agree with them.:eusa_eh:

Will he also excommunicate those who eat lobster or wear mixed fabrics? Will he demand that good Catholics stone their children for being disobedient? These are also Biblical teachings.

All we were hoping fro you clowns is they would stop the child molesting assholes in the church and do some actual good in the world with all that CASH the church hoards

does Nancy Pelosi still go to church....? i believe she claims to be Catholic...

according to the Decree from the Vatican she should be ex-communicated. There are no exceptions according to the RCC so why isn't the RCC withholding communion and moving forward with ex-communication for all Catholics who have voted for a communist and continue to make excuses for him? When can we expect that announcement to be made?

Well, the good news is that even Catholics don't really take the pope seriously in the USA. Most use birth control, in spite of the fact that it is forbidden.

Ted Kennedy was a Catholic. Need I say more?

I have always thought that Catholics where a hoot anyway. I suppose that they still have a "banned book" list, which a good Catholic was not supposed to read. I used to think that it was hilarious that they were discouraged from reading the Bible itself, although I think that has changed.

Interesting that our very own "Crazy Uncle" Joe Biden is leading the US delegration to greet the new Pope. I doubt that Francis will excommunicate him on the spot but he will impart a warning to him to bring back to Nancy Pelosi and the others.
Cryin' shame that John "I'm Just A Gigolo" Kerry is Secretary Of State rather than Senator from Massachussetts now. I'd like to have seen the look on his face when the Archbishop of Boston denied 'Lurch' communion.
I remember reading somewhere right after Karol Wotyla died that the Cardinals were hesitant about naming another young man such as Wotyla to the Papacy for fear of the change that someone so young could bring to the Church over such a long reign. I'm sure that came about after looking at John Paul II's reign in retrospect. Benedicts short tour was a direct result of that and Francis at 78, and with only one lung yet, ain't no spring chicken neither. He could even turn out to be a 30 day wonder like John Paul I.
Maybe its the Cardinals ensconced in the bowels of the Holy See who were most concerned that a Holy Father with an excessively long stay in office just might be able to discern exactly what they were up to down in them thar bowels.
We'll see. Comrade Barack could 'Plunk his magic twanger' and have Francis gone in a second. Might not be a bad idea for Francis to have some guys stationed on the roof of the Papal residences with binoculars looking for drones. You, of course, know that Comrade Barack insisted that before he would concede to speak at Georgetown or Notre Dame U, the good friars had to cover, obfuscate, or obliterate any statues, paintings, or inscriptions depicting or referring to another God other than he. He doesn't seem to hold much stock in Christianity, other than the brand Jeremiah Wright preached, "Hate Whitey with all your might" and all that.

Last edited:
Its likely true though

The whole religion sees women as second class citizens

False premise TM. Why not practice some truth instead? Humor me.

Answer me this, why are so many faithful Catholic Women pro-Life?

Honest answer?

Why do so many demonize those that are not in league with them?

Forum List

Back