Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

Pelosi, Waxman, Ted Kennedy, etc., etc., etc.
All claim to be Catholics - yet take part in "Gay Pride" parades.
Those assholes need to get to confession, stat.

All we were hoping fro you clowns is they would stop the child molesting assholes in the church and do some actual good in the world with all that CASH the church hoards

They stopped it decades ago as the dates of the incidents going through the courts demonstrate.

And yet it is still quite common among oter denominations and more than 8x more common among school teachers.

But dont let a few facts get in the way of your libtard hate.

They stopped it decades ago as the dates of the incidents going through the courts demonstrate.

And yet it is still quite common among oter denominations and more than 8x more common among school teachers.

Right on. Excellent post. These "caring" Liberals, many of whom are engaged in same-sex perversion themselves, may want to look at teachers, day care providers, adult "leaders," politicians and run-of-the-mill perverts who are in the newspaper daily - arrested for child molestation.

All we were hoping fro you clowns is they would stop the child molesting assholes in the church and do some actual good in the world with all that CASH the church hoards

Stopped decades ago? Ya right that's why priests are being caught today, all over the world. The catholic church is nothing more then a criminal pedophile organization and anyone who supports them is just as bad as the pedophiles. Supporters of that criminal outfit should be watched very closely, especially if they have children of their own

And the church covered it up and participated in the coverup

LOS ANGELES (CN) - Catholic bishops "facilitated the sexual molestation of children by engaging in the international trafficking of known child molesting priests," alleged victims of clerical abuse claim in court.
The latest lawsuit alleging a decades-long conspiracy to facilitate and cover up priests' sexual abuse of children was filed Tuesday in Superior Court, as the Catholic Church's conclave met to elect the new pope, who was chosen on Wednesday.
The 18-page complaint names names, including former Los Angeles Cardinal Roger Mahony, Bishop Thomas Curry, and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, but the only defendants are Defendant Does 1 through 1,000, church officials and dioceses that allegedly participated in the shuffling of predatory priests from parish to parish, including across the U.S.-Mexico border.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/03/14/55716.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
LOS ANGELES (CN) - Catholic bishops "facilitated the sexual molestation of children by engaging in the international trafficking of known child molesting priests," alleged victims of clerical abuse claim in court.
The latest lawsuit alleging a decades-long conspiracy to facilitate and cover up priests' sexual abuse of children was filed Tuesday in Superior Court, as the Catholic Church's conclave met to elect the new pope, who was chosen on Wednesday.
The 18-page complaint names names, including former Los Angeles Cardinal Roger Mahony, Bishop Thomas Curry, and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, but the only defendants are Defendant Does 1 through 1,000, church officials and dioceses that allegedly participated in the shuffling of predatory priests from parish to parish, including across the U.S.-Mexico border.

Allege, allege, allege...

I could allege you suck cock - does that make it true?

Well... in your case, probably yes.

I had absolutely no clue that you were a Catholic, Warrior. Absolutely no way to tell from your posts... kudos on your "incognito skills"!!

How are you doing on the removal of the plank from your own eye?​

Waxman? LOL The pope is not going to give Waxman communion? LOL Waxman is Jewish!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::9::dance::dance:

Henry Waxman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's with the large red text? Are you so insecure that you need to make sure everyone sees your drivel?

How very.... well... liberal of you. :lol:

I don't see him ever actually advocating that.

The OP is a letter that Latin America Church leaders all signed, not something the Cardinal ever came out and said. Considering the man is now Pope, and considering his past history with humbling himself for sinners, I don't see him ever advocating for churchs to deny communion to anyone.

The OP is a letter that Latin America Church leaders all signed, not something the Cardinal ever came out and said. Considering the man is now Pope, and considering his past history with humbling himself for sinners, I don't see him ever advocating for churchs to deny communion to anyone.

You don't see him doing that?

Excuse me while I snicker shamelessly at your ignorance of the Catholic Church.

You don't see him doing that?

Excuse me while I snicker shamelessly at your ignorance of the Catholic Church.

:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh!

Forum List

Back