Pope Francis Disses Obama...no longer Progs Favorite Pope?

If a repub had the pope visit they would be screaming about it.

I just wonder why liberals are ok with Obama believing the world is only 6000 years old.
I missed the screaming when Pope John Paul II visited Reagan and when Adolph I visited Dubya. Could you direct me to the "screaming"?

You need to look again at what narcissism actually means. Physical vanity is really only a small part of it. The rest of it is exemplified by that drug CEO you are probably in love with.

Obama_selfie.jpg

obama-selfie.jpg
It's killing you, isn't it?

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a clown face avatar. Ask Stats what he has left

I just wonder why liberals are ok with Obama believing the world is only 6000 years old.
I'm certain the pope doesn't believe the world is 6000 years old....Times have changed, the Vatican has its own observatory and lots of scientists... they now believe God invented science! :)

OK...you got us
Obama is a narcissist

Let's see what the Pope got Republicans on.......Global warming, environmental protection, poverty programs, unchecked capitalism, immigration, Cuban relations

OMG, the president is having fun! One president liked to give his aides cute nicknames, like "Turd Blossom". BTW, I'm not allowed to tell you who it was.

Having fun and we know why.....

Moochelle looks like one of those half horse human things.... You know what I'm talking about

-Geaux

0194c3ebaaaac72a820f6a7067004a2b.jpg
I win! It's a safe bet that someone on the Right will have something to say crude about the First Lady.

Did you actually watch the pope with Obama......?

Do you just make stuff up?

The pope praised him on many things,and did not diss him jerk

So you make lies up when there are not any lies around to hate Obama..........

I understand the obomanation gave the Pope this picture to hang back in the Vatican!...Better than a bust of Churchill!

qTPu69k.jpg

You need to look again at what narcissism actually means. Physical vanity is really only a small part of it. The rest of it is exemplified by that drug CEO you are probably in love with.

Obama_selfie.jpg

obama-selfie.jpg
It's killing you, isn't it?

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a clown face avatar. Ask Stats what he has left
Good for you. Joining the A team now?

Yeah. A Team. Where you're assigned an avatar. LOL

How f*cking dumb are you...

The Pope backs Evolution...

I was taught Biology by a priest.

^ Post of the Year too
Another Dumbass...
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God

BS, it's a fucking ruse. Obama's a Flat Earther who believes we were created 6,000 years ago. Fuck off and take your anti-Science POTUS with you

Forum List

Back