Pope Francis Disses Obama...no longer Progs Favorite Pope?

If a repub had the pope visit they would be screaming about it.

I just wonder why liberals are ok with Obama believing the world is only 6000 years old.

How f*cking dumb are you...

The Pope backs Evolution...

I was taught Biology by a priest.

According to most liberals, being Christian means you believe that the world is only six thousand years old. Apparently you are too dumb to get the point I was making.

You need to look again at what narcissism actually means. Physical vanity is really only a small part of it. The rest of it is exemplified by that drug CEO you are probably in love with.

I actually think the drug ceo who raised prices of drugs to $750 a pill is an Jerk

I just wonder why liberals are ok with Obama believing the world is only 6000 years old.

According to most liberals, being Christian means you believe that the world is only six thousand years old. Apparently you are too dumb to get the point I was making.

Believe it or not because I could give a shit ~ Did you know that there are scientist's , doctors, pastors, surgeons, historians that would think this is the most stupid comment ever put into the history of comments... ?

~

According to "most liberals"? Interesting. Most liberals are probably Christian themselves. Speaking about "too dumb".....:lol:

When the Pope mentioned narcissism, everyone in DC - politicians, pundits and partisans - should have been meekly looking down at their shoes.

Too funny to watch the pope addressing the congress this morning with the faces who have to be wiped because they are so touched... I wonder if this would be the case if the message hadn't been televised.

~

According to "most liberals"? Interesting. Most liberals are probably Christian themselves. Speaking about "too dumb".....:lol:

On this site, yes. Liberals here have always made the case that Christians are all a bunch of creationists that hate science.

Obama_selfie.jpg

obama-selfie.jpg
OMG, the president is having fun! One president liked to give his aides cute nicknames, like "Turd Blossom". BTW, I'm not allowed to tell you who it was.

Having fun and we know why.....

Moochelle looks like one of those half horse human things.... You know what I'm talking about

-Geaux

0194c3ebaaaac72a820f6a7067004a2b.jpg
I win! It's a safe bet that someone on the Right will have something to say crude about the First Lady.

Can you remember any one going for Laura or Barbra Bush, the way they went for Present First Lady...

On this site, yes. Liberals here have always made the case that Christians are all a bunch of creationists that hate science.
Always? Absolutes are lousy way to debate. All I'd have to do is find one instance to debunk what you said.

Believe it or not because I could give a shit ~ Did you know that there are scientist's , doctors, pastors, surgeons, historians that would think this is the most stupid comment ever put into the history of comments... ?

~
YyO3Z56.jpg

I am a Christian and I don't believe the earth is 6000 years old...

I also believe we should pay taxes and a fair society and should be judged on how we treat the weakest in our society.

So in conservative world I am a liberal...

~
YyO3Z56.jpg

LOL, you must have gotten up early for this one , hot off the press.

How many know that there will be congress that cried during the pope's prayer this morning but vote out any aide for the poor, mentally ill, old , or sick as soon as they can?

~

OMG, the president is having fun! One president liked to give his aides cute nicknames, like "Turd Blossom". BTW, I'm not allowed to tell you who it was.

Having fun and we know why.....

Moochelle looks like one of those half horse human things.... You know what I'm talking about

-Geaux

0194c3ebaaaac72a820f6a7067004a2b.jpg
I win! It's a safe bet that someone on the Right will have something to say crude about the First Lady.

Can you remember any one going for Laura or Barbra Bush, the way they went for Present First Lady...

Cough cough Sarah Palin cough

Oh, go fuck yourself too

Forum List

Back