Pope has a wall around the Vatican, right?

Yeah cause the Vatican is about the size of a very small ranch. Its like having a fence around your house.

https://www.history.com/news/what-is-the-smallest-country-in-the-world

"It may be difficult to imagine, but there is a country in the world smaller than New York City’s Central Park and one with a population smaller than a typical high-school class. Based on landmass, Vatican City is the smallest country in the world, measuring just 0.2 square miles, almost 120 times smaller than the island of Manhattan. Situated on the western bank of the Tiber River, Vatican City’s 2-mile border is landlocked by Italy."

fence
Dictionary result for fence
/fens/
noun
  1. 1.
    a barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to mark a boundary, control access, or prevent escape.
    synonyms: barrier, paling, railing, rail, bar, hurdle, enclosure; More
  2. 2.
    a guard or guide on a plane, saw, or other tool.

verb
  1. 1.
    surround or protect with a fence.
    "our garden was not fully fenced"
    synonyms: enclose, surround, circumscribe, encircle, circle, encompass, bound, form a barrier around, form a ring round; More

fence
Dictionary result for fence
/fens/
noun
  1. 1.
    a barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to mark a boundary, control access, or prevent escape.
    synonyms: barrier, paling, railing, rail, bar, hurdle, enclosure; More
  2. 2.
    a guard or guide on a plane, saw, or other tool.
verb
  1. 1.
    surround or protect with a fence.
    "our garden was not fully fenced"
    synonyms: enclose, surround, circumscribe, encircle, circle, encompass, bound, form a barrier around, form a ring round; More

Thanks but the OP says "wall".

wall
/wôl/
noun
  1. 1.
    a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.
    "a garden wall"
    synonyms: barrier, partition, room divider, enclosure, screen, panel, separator; More

verb
  1. 1.
    enclose (an area) within walls, especially to protect it or lend it some privacy.
    "housing areas that are walled off from the indigenous population"

Yeah cause the Vatican is about the size of a very small ranch. Its like having a fence around your house.

"It may be difficult to imagine, but there is a country in the world smaller than New York City’s Central Park and one with a population smaller than a typical high-school class. Based on landmass, Vatican City is the smallest country in the world, measuring just 0.2 square miles, almost 120 times smaller than the island of Manhattan. Situated on the western bank of the Tiber River, Vatican City’s 2-mile border is landlocked by Italy."

Do you have a fence like this around your house?

97D157AD-0F7A-442A-A0FB-FFB0A725D071.jpeg

View attachment 242119
Why do you ask? My house doesnt provide a home for the pope.

Good thing American Dimocrats are not in charge, they would say the Vatican wall was evil and immoral and want it dismantled so that their heroes the Muslims could storm the property and murder all the Christians.

Pope Francis says 'builders of walls' sow fear and divide - CNN

This is typical leftist hypocrisy, a Pope who is protected by high walls and an army of security guards, telling Trump that walls are "immoral"....

The current Pope didn't build the wall, didn't hire the Swiss Guards and flies in a commercial plane, as explained here:

Fun facts and more about life aboard the papal plane
They need something to gripe about for a distraction since Drumpf folded like wet tissue paper.

View attachment 242119

Because you compared it to a fence. That’s nothing like a fence. It’s a giant wall to force people to enter the city through the lawful entry points. Get it? I doubt it.

This is typical leftist hypocrisy, a Pope who is protected by high walls and an army of security guards, telling Trump that walls are "immoral"....

The current Pope didn't build the wall, didn't hire the Swiss Guards and flies in a commercial plane, as explained here:

The Pope HAS a wall and HAS armed guards, so he HAS NO LEG TO STAND ON in condemning Trump.

View attachment 242119

Because you compared it to a fence. That’s nothing like a fence. It’s a giant wall to force people to enter the city through the lawful entry points. Get it? I doubt it.
A comparison doesnt mean they are equal. Obviously my house is smaller than a ranch and a fence is smaller than a wall. Get it? I doubt it. :rolleyes:

The Pope HAS a wall and HAS armed guards, so he HAS NO LEG TO STAND ON in condemning Trump.
Most famous people have walls for privacy and armed guards for their personal residence. I bet Drumpf has armed guards and walls.

View attachment 242119

A comparison doesnt mean they are equal. Obviously my house is smaller than a ranch and a fence is smaller than a wall. Get it? I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Sure, except you said it was like a fence, and it’s clearly nothing at all like a fence.

Like most liberal/progressives, well the Pope is actually a Communist, he's a huge hypocrite.

View attachment 242119

Sure, except you said it was like a fence, and it’s clearly nothing at all like a fence.
Right. A wall is typically for privacy and bigger than a fence. Its like saying a stone is smaller than a boulder.

Forum List

Back