Pope preaches about global warming while flying jet that emits 100 lbs CO2 per mile.

Never forget that the catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and the pope it's leading gangster. His corporate pals pay him a fortune to be a spokesman about global warming.

Pope’s Flights to Cuba, U.S. Emit More CO2 Than 557,000 Lbs of Coal - Patriot Rising

sep 23 2015 While demanding “urgent action” against “man-made climate change,” Pope Francis is flying around on a Boeing 777-200 which spews nearly 100 pounds of carbon dioxide per mile.

The Boeing 777-200 uses slightly over five gallons of jet fuel per mile, and given the density of the hydrocarbon dodecane used in jet fuel at 2,839.06 g/gal and that one gram of dodecane produces around 3.1 grams of carbon dioxide, we have:

5.15 gal/mi * 2,839.06 g C12H26/gal = 14,621.16 g C12H26/mil

14,621.16 g C12H26/mi * 3.096 g CO2/g C12H26 * 1 lb/453.59 g = 99.80 lbs CO2/mi

The pope’s flights from Rome to Cuba, Washington, D.C., New York, Philadelphia and then back to D.C. and to Rome will total around 11,500 miles, so overall the pontiff will emit around 572 tons of CO2 during his trip.

It didn't escape my attention that many false preachers - prosperity preachers want to own their own jet and will have their people pay a fortune for one but I have never seen a jet the size of which the Pope has. That is utterly obscene and he is still going to talk about his humility and vow of poverty?

Why didn't he fly over on a commercial airline flight with the little people? And what's with all the body guards? If he is God why would he be so worried about himself getting harmed?

317499e196908299b70299b236c8e61b.jpeg

Um Jesus was God, how did that work out for his personal well being?

You're as stupid as Guno sometimes.

Excuse me but Guno is not stupid. He is actually quite intelligent. As for Jesus going to the cross? That was the will of God. Without Jesus going to the cross there would be no salvation and no pardon for our sins. You should be very thankful that he did.

you wanted him to paddle his own boat to the more than 4500 miles?

The ministers that I follow all use commercial airlines and do not travel 1st class. They take the cheapest airfare they can get when traveling overseas and if it is inside America? They drive!

How many of those ministers have been shot at, receive death threats or require security detail?

You'd be surprised. Ask the Pastors in Uganda about being kept by the power of God. If the Pope claims to believe in God why can't he trust God instead of bodyguards to keep him safe? I do it every day. Millions of Christians do. The problem with him is he isn't a Christian. He is a deceitful worker and not what he is presenting himself to be.

I apologize, it's my fault, I assumed you had some amount of common sense. Carry on.

Oh come on. He does do some cool shit...
The pope’s devotion to the poor is well-documented. In May, he welcomed 150 homeless people from St. Peter’s Square into the Vatican for a guided tour, dinner and prayers at the Sistine Chapel. The pope spends time with people on the street so they can say “I have dignity. I have hope. … I feel affirmed,”

Even if that's true it's still nothing, Dinner for 150 people cost what --$300?

Never forget that the catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and the pope it's leading gangster. His corporate pals pay him a fortune to be a spokesman about global warming.

Pope’s Flights to Cuba, U.S. Emit More CO2 Than 557,000 Lbs of Coal - Patriot Rising

sep 23 2015 While demanding “urgent action” against “man-made climate change,” Pope Francis is flying around on a Boeing 777-200 which spews nearly 100 pounds of carbon dioxide per mile.

The Boeing 777-200 uses slightly over five gallons of jet fuel per mile, and given the density of the hydrocarbon dodecane used in jet fuel at 2,839.06 g/gal and that one gram of dodecane produces around 3.1 grams of carbon dioxide, we have:

The pope’s flights from Rome to Cuba, Washington, D.C., New York, Philadelphia and then back to D.C. and to Rome will total around 11,500 miles, so overall the pontiff will emit around 572 tons of CO2 during his trip.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

should he have walked to the US, wackadoodle?

It didn't escape my attention that many false preachers - prosperity preachers want to own their own jet and will have their people pay a fortune for one but I have never seen a jet the size of which the Pope has. That is utterly obscene and he is still going to talk about his humility and vow of poverty?

Why didn't he fly over on a commercial airline flight with the little people? And what's with all the body guards? If he is God why would he be so worried about himself getting harmed?

All religious leaders are money-grubbing frauds and Francis is the worst. Stupid media tells us he's the "people-pope".

When he said the F word in Italian during a Mass it is reported the media praised him as one of the people. They will make any excuse necessary for him because he is a communist and an enemy of Jesus Christ - just as they are.

The pope’s devotion to the poor is well-documented. In May, he welcomed 150 homeless people from St. Peter’s Square into the Vatican for a guided tour, dinner and prayers at the Sistine Chapel. The pope spends time with people on the street so they can say “I have dignity. I have hope. … I feel affirmed,”

Some will grasp at anything to hold onto what they want to believe. Sad but true. People will believe what they want to believe. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

The ministers that I follow all use commercial airlines and do not travel 1st class. They take the cheapest airfare they can get when traveling overseas and if it is inside America? They drive!

How many of those ministers have been shot at, receive death threats or require security detail?

You'd be surprised. Ask the Pastors in Uganda about being kept by the power of God. If the Pope claims to believe in God why can't he trust God instead of bodyguards to keep him safe? I do it every day. Millions of Christians do. The problem with him is he isn't a Christian. He is a deceitful worker and not what he is presenting himself to be.

I apologize, it's my fault, I assumed you had some amount of common sense. Carry on.

No, you assumed I didn't have an answer when I did and it disturbs what you thought was common sense. It isn't. Faith does not rely on common sense. Faith relies on God. Something your Pope does not have. Which explains the bodyguards and bigger than life - lifestyle. He's a fake. Find another church. Catholicism has no salvation in it.

Good night.

No, you assumed I didn't have an answer when I did and it disturbs what you thought was common sense. It isn't. Faith does not rely on common sense. Faith relies on God. Something your Pope does not have. Which explains the bodyguards and bigger than life - lifestyle. He's a fake. Find another church. Catholicism has no salvation in it.

Good night.

You compared your own circumstances to that of the pope. Of course I'm not going to take you seriously.

The Jet the Pope flew on is a commercial jet belonging to Alitalia.

Yes, Ozman informed us. The Vatican calling it the Papal Plane and Shepherd One is deceitful to say the least but when have they ever been honest and straightforward about anything, right?

Yes, Ozman informed us. The Vatican calling it the Papal Plane and Shepherd One is deceitful to say the least but when have they ever been honest and straightforward about anything, right?

Altar boy, amiright?

Let him empty the Vatican vaults and Vatican Banks and pour out every last dime to the poor. He's worth Trillions with a capitol T. He's got temporal powers. Remember? Let him use it and give it all away to the poor, land, money, jewels, palaces, cities, businesses, the Vatican and its treasures - everything - sell it all and go follow Jesus.
Who succeeded Mother Theresa? No one. That's because she died destitute.

The Papacy will be cranking out Popes until the sun goes supernova. You need more than chump change to assure that.

The Catholic system of Churches and charities doles out trillions of dollars each and every year to the poor and needy around the globe.

I once stood in a dark freezing rain hocking Tootsie Rolls to raise funds for the mentally and physically handicapped. A lady pulled up and invited me into the mall for dinner. Turns out she and her husband owned the cafeteria and they had a mentally handicapped daughter. She and her husband praised me for my efforts. That was a good day.

Is the Pope "Infallible? Personally, I don't care. Is the Eucharist the Body of Christ? Personally, I don't care. Is there such a thing as "Limbo". I could give a fuck.

What I do know is that the Catholic Faithful works many good deeds in this world. And they don't come knocking on your door shoving a Bible under your nose. Unlike you who pander your Bible bullshit on this message board. :slap:

Temporal powers? :lol: I think that any Pope would be the first to recognize that as bullshit.

I am not a practicing Catholic. I once was. If I had to identify with a particular Practice, it would be the Wiccan.

They are of the earth and the physical. For in the physical lies the spiritual. It's not the other way around.

The Jet the Pope flew on is a commercial jet belonging to Alitalia.

read post 32, OK?

besides, it's not a jet, it is an airplane, learn the difference.

i am a former U.S. Navy jet engine mechanic. :up:

In your post 34 you want someone to read your post 32 as though it means anything? What kind of engines was the airplane the pope flew on using, Mr. Mechanic? Not that it matters as that wasn't the point of the post.

Some will grasp at anything to hold onto what they want to believe. Sad but true. People will believe what they want to believe. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

...while you grasp at the literal interpretation of the Bible?

To me, that is the height of absurdity. :slap:

All religious leaders are money-grubbing frauds and Francis is the worst. Stupid media tells us he's the "people-pope".

When he said the F word in Italian during a Mass it is reported the media praised him as one of the people. They will make any excuse necessary for him because he is a communist and an enemy of Jesus Christ - just as they are.
The Pope is Jesus Christ on earth. That's Church Doctrine.

So, that makes him his own enemy? :dunno:

Maybe He should self-Brotch slap, as I am wont to do upon occasion. :slap:

i dont think he tells people he is god jeri....

Forum List

Back