Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

If the Pope won't say it I will. All Catholics and other Christians should be encouraged to reject Donald Trump's unChristian rhetoric, and reject him personally as a candidate for President. He is clearly unacceptable to any real Christians.
FOOL. Both of you.
Tonto diction bad. You talk Kemosabe, him teach.
You get job, learn to think for self.
As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually needed. Have you ever wondered why Trump followers are statistically the least educated constituency?
Did Rachel tell you that? Or are you naturally braindead?
Trump followers are evidently blessed with mediocre IQs.
Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

Do you agree with him?
It's fucking hilarious to watch all these pious cock suckers protest that no man can know what's in Donald Trump's heart.......when they've spent so much of the past eight years proclaiming to know what Barrack Obama truly believes. What a bunch of assholes.
You asshole...we judge them by their deeds...what they've done. Obabble failed his mission. Trump fulfilled his.

Trump's mission was what? Trophy wives? More money than he can count? Surviving 4 bankruptcies?
To create a brand and he was highly successful.

What does that have to do with being president of the United States?

That would make Bill Gates a much better president.
He had to make major decisions that would affect his business and proved to have leadership skills. What major decisions did Obama make and what leadership skills did Obama have? He walked around organizing streets of people to vote for the Dems.
If Bill Gates was interested in the presidency, I would listen to what he has to say.

Plenty of money is given,

Not by you. You are only concerned with what you can get.

what I am you have clue about, and why are you so hooked on money? Is Hell that interesting to you?

The Kingdom of God means you don't worry about your 401k. That is the anchor that takes you straight to Hell.

There is no hell, but if there were, you would be first in line. Those like you who advocate genocide are the meaning of evil.

Trump just responded to the Pope. He said for any religious leader to remark about another man's faith is disgraceful especially since he has not remarked against Obama's faith. Trump is absolutely correct on this. The only one who knows about any man's faith is God. The Pope is not God.
The pope is a hypocrite...
trump is a bigger hypocrite
I disagree. The pope is supposed to be near the hand of God and completely unbiased except to preach the word of the Lord. When he questions the heart of another without even sharing time with him, I cry foul.

So what are you, lawyer for those who supervise the Pope?
LOL, I don't think anyone supervises the pope. I gave my opinion which us just as valid as yours, right?

Plenty of money is given,

Not by you. You are only concerned with what you can get.

what I am you have clue about, and why are you so hooked on money? Is Hell that interesting to you?

The Kingdom of God means you don't worry about your 401k. That is the anchor that takes you straight to Hell.

There is no hell, but if there were, you would be first in line. Those like you who advocate genocide are the meaning of evil.
Killing all humans is not genocide. Humans are a disease.

The Marxist has spoken!
To you Jesus was a Marxist.
Nope. Good try though, statist.
I'm a liberal, Jesus was rather liberal as well. What do you call someone how says feed the hungry, clothe the naked, heal the sick, for free? Pretty fucking liberal if you ask me...
Statists can't be liberals
I'm not a statist, dumbass, nor would you know what one is.

And answer the question: What do you call someone how says feed the hungry, clothe the naked, heal the sick, for free?

Flash. Trump's campaign manager admitted that Trump is almost out of groups to offend, and that he was not scheduled to insult Catholics until May. Admits that staff has had to add some obscure minorities to his insult schedule, including Icelanders, Tahitians, and even children not old enough to vote....

If the Pope won't say it I will. All Catholics and other Christians should be encouraged to reject Donald Trump's unChristian rhetoric, and reject him personally as a candidate for President. He is clearly unacceptable to any real Christians.

Of course he is. He's done for ----AGAIN! LOL!!
Only with people who have any sense of moral principles......people like you will remain uneffected.

That will include most all American voters then. Suck it up or crawl off into a corner and sulk.

yah... just like Romney is president.

Actually, you Liberals are persistent. You have attacked Trump from the get-go. You have attacked what he's said about Bush, about Cruz, about Megan Kelly, about the wall, about illegal immigrants, about attending a gay wedding, and now about the Pope. Your ploy now is to attempt to turn Catholics and Christians against voting for him. I suppose absolute desperation is the cause. The problem is that we are wise to you fools. Your own alternatives are far more stinky than is Donald Trump. I mean really? Hillary and Bernie? LOL!! Keep bashing the man and continue to watch him march right past you and into the White House. But you folks do serve to amuse us.

Forum List

Back