Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

Trump just responded to the Pope. He said for any religious leader to remark about another man's faith is disgraceful especially since he has not remarked against Obama's faith. Trump is absolutely correct on this. The only one who knows about any man's faith is God. The Pope is not God.
Trump is going to have sue. No question about it. He will have to defend himself against such a malicious lie. Now he would be suing the catholic church but that shouldn't be a problem with his supporters since the church is certainly part of the establishment plus no real christian in his right mind would support Trump.

So you think he should sue the catholic church for defamation? In an election year? With a case he will lose because he is a public figure and there is no mal intent?

Seriously?
Are you sure there was no maleficent intent?

Trump just responded to the Pope. He said for any religious leader to remark about another man's faith is disgraceful especially since he has not remarked against Obama's faith. Trump is absolutely correct on this. The only one who knows about any man's faith is God. The Pope is not God.
Pretty much Trump's standard response to any criticism.
Do you agree with him?
It's fucking hilarious to watch all these pious cock suckers protest that no man can know what's in Donald Trump's heart.......when they've spent so much of the past eight years proclaiming to know what Barrack Obama truly believes. What a bunch of assholes.
You asshole...we judge them by their deeds...what they've done. Obabble failed his mission. Trump fulfilled his.

Trump's mission was what? Trophy wives? More money than he can count? Surviving 4 bankruptcies?
To create a brand and he was highly successful.

The pope will have credibility when he throws open the Vatican gates and gives their shit away. Until then he's just a rambling hypocritical loon.

Last edited:
Of course it IS Christian to hoard Vatican Treasures which could be auctioned off and the proceeds used to alleviate the suffering of so many who won't work.
So why isn't the Vatican doing that? Why are their churches adorned with gold and expensive statues with red carpeting and such? Do they care about appearances rather than the needy?

Brazil a predominantly Catholic country built this huge wall to keep people in the slums. 17 miles of walls to keep in 19 communities. I haven't heard old Francis bitch about this.
link?

I just put up a thread about Peru too. Ditto walls in Argentina (Pope's home turf) and Paraguay.

Brazil builds walls around Rio de Janeiro slums

Peru’s ten-foot high Wall Of Shame separating rich and poor

Argentina and Paraguay build wall that stops immigration, Change.org petition compares it to Donald Trump’s proposal

This wall in Peru is to separate the poor from the rich. Here's just one picture. Barbed wire on top.

2F90ACC600000578-0-image-a-12_1450781579145.jpg

Brazil a predominantly Catholic country built this huge wall to keep people in the slums. 17 miles of walls to keep in 19 communities. I haven't heard old Francis bitch about this.
link?

I just put up a thread about Peru too. Ditto walls in Argentina (Pope's home turf) and Paraguay.

Argentina and Paraguay build wall that stops immigration, Change.org petition compares it to Donald Trump’s proposal

This wall in Peru is to separate the poor from the rich. Here's just one picture. Barbed wire on top.

Interesting and informative post. Thank you.

The pope is a hypocrite...
trump is a bigger hypocrite

Pretty much Trump's standard response to any criticism.
Do you agree with him?
It's fucking hilarious to watch all these pious cock suckers protest that no man can know what's in Donald Trump's heart.......when they've spent so much of the past eight years proclaiming to know what Barrack Obama truly believes. What a bunch of assholes.
You asshole...we judge them by their deeds...what they've done. Obabble failed his mission. Trump fulfilled his.

Trump's mission was what? Trophy wives? More money than he can count? Surviving 4 bankruptcies?
To create a brand and he was highly successful.

What does that have to do with being president of the United States?

That would make Bill Gates a much better president.

link?

Link to the Pope endorsing that.

I'm a liberal,

No, you're a Marxist who promotes genocide.

There is nothing even remotely "liberal" about you.

Jesus was rather liberal as well. What do you call someone how says feed the hungry, clothe the naked, heal the sick, for free? Pretty fucking liberal if you ask me...

Did Jesus say "take from your brother to give to the poor?" Funny how you leftist scum never want to give away your own money.

Last edited:
I disagree. The pope is supposed to be near the hand of God and completely unbiased except to preach the word of the Lord. When he questions the heart of another without even sharing time with him, I cry foul.

I'm a liberal,

Jesus was rather liberal as well. What do you call someone how says feed the hungry, clothe the naked, heal the sick, for free? Pretty fucking liberal if you ask me...

Did Jesus say "take from your brother to give to the poor?" Funny how your leftist scum never want to give away your own money.

Jesus said you shouldn't have to.

I disagree. The pope is supposed to be near the hand of God and completely unbiased except to preach the word of the Lord. When he questions the heart of another without even sharing time with him, I cry foul.

So what are you, lawyer for those who supervise the Pope?

I'm a liberal,

Did Jesus say "take from your brother to give to the poor?" Funny how your leftist scum never want to give away your own money.
Plenty of money is given, what I am you have clue about, and why are you so hooked on money? Is Hell that interesting to you?

The Kingdom of God means you don't worry about your 401k. That is the anchor that takes you straight to Hell.

Forum List

Back