Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

Something was wrong with this pope from day one. He picked his own name, refused to wear the tradional vestments, refused to eat food prepared by the Vatican cook, and refused to sleep in the tradional living quarters.

He said ,"Who am I to judge" in regards to gay marriage. But now he's judging a man's faith who wants to protect his people.

But you didn't have a problem when trump was judging Cruz's faith

[
A career politician is the lowest of life forms, many other types are trying for the title, not a one even comes close...

So GW Bush is worse than Bin Laden ever was. Interesting.
Like I said there is no lower life form than a career politician, d or r it does not matter.

demsandrepubs.jpg

I cant speak for Donald Trump but personally, If a non Christian that supports and defends child molesters said I wasnt Christian based in his understanding of Christians, I would be happy.
You talking shit about slick willy...
Lol

What we have here is failure to communicate. The pope is not a true english speaker, and he doesn't realize what a 24/7 circus our media is.
He doesn't understand many things, the dumbass should mind his own business...

Trump's mission is to destroy the Republican Party.......that should be apparent to almost anyone but but Trump's dim witted followers.
Let's hope he destroys the establishment, or someone else does....
Why would he do that when he's so much a part of it?
Career politicians are the enemy of the country...
And Donald Trump is so different because he's one of the buyers instead of being one of the bought.....is that right?

Exactly. Unlike Bernie and Sanders, Trump is self-funding and in the pockets of no special interest groups, Super Pacs or billionaires.

Trump isn't self funding. He's taking contributions and spending that money instead of his own.

BTW, building a giant wall is not only not christian, it's also un-American, useless, and STUPID, for hater dupes only. Pass the Lindsay Graham Immigration Bill with a good SS/ID card and end this ridiculous Pub mess...

Trump's mission is to destroy the Republican Party.......that should be apparent to almost anyone but but Trump's dim witted followers.
And Donald Trump is so different because he's one of the buyers instead of being one of the bought.....is that right?

Exactly. Unlike Bernie and Sanders, Trump is self-funding and in the pockets of no special interest groups, Super Pacs or billionaires.
Yeah exactly.....Trump is a part of the problem. You don't hear him talking about repealing Citizens United or getting money out of politics.

If the Pope won't say it I will. All Catholics and other Christians should be encouraged to reject Donald Trump's unChristian rhetoric, and reject him personally as a candidate for President. He is clearly unacceptable to any real Christians.

Trump isn't self funding. He's taking contributions and spending that money instead of his own.

Only very small donations from everyday people. Not from Planned Parenthood and Wall Street like Hillary does and not from Super Pacs like both Bernie and Hillary do. He has also said he would only take $1.00 per year in salary if he is elected. No one else has said that. Suck it up.

If the Pope won't say it I will. All Catholics and other Christians should be encouraged to reject Donald Trump's unChristian rhetoric, and reject him personally as a candidate for President. He is clearly unacceptable to any real Christians.

Of course he is. He's done for ----AGAIN! LOL!!

Yeah exactly.....Trump is a part of the problem. You don't hear him talking about repealing Citizens United or getting money out of politics.

Has anyone else said it? Has Hillary or Bernie said they would return all the millions they have received? LOL!!

Only with people who have any sense of moral principles......people like you will remain uneffected.

Only with people who have any sense of moral principles......people like you will remain uneffected.

That will include most all American voters then. Suck it up or crawl off into a corner and sulk.

Forum List

Back