🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pork chops tonight

Only if they are wrapped in bacon.

Don't forget the hypocritical and ever politically opportunistic freedom fries.

The moron Obama says we will do all we can to bring the perpetrators to justice. The question is......when do we start? What is your answer Hillary?

The moron Obama says we will do all we can to bring the perpetrators to justice. The question is......when do we start? What is your answer Hillary?

Remember when that one President said something about not thinking about that terrorist guy very often? Then the humble Kenyan had that terrorist killed?

images

A red wine with the pork filet mignon since it's France.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Are you actually defending the terrorists?

No, are you defending freedom fries in a supposed thread about solidarity with France?

You're the one who brought up freedom fries, asshole.

I did, I totally brought up freedom fries and you quoted me, didn't you? Then you accused me of defending terrorists because I mentioned freedom fries. When people point out that your avatar is simply counting your IQ, don't believe them, it's only half that.

Remember when that one President said something about not thinking about that terrorist guy very often? Then the humble Kenyan had that terrorist killed?
Yeah...I remember that...that was the day AlQueda was defeated...and the only thing that stood between us and victory was that damn video.

No, are you defending freedom fries in a supposed thread about solidarity with France?

I did, I totally brought up freedom fries and you quoted me, didn't you? Then you accused me of defending terrorists because I mentioned freedom fries. When people point out that your avatar is simply counting your IQ, don't believe them, it's only half that.

What does pushing the "reply" button have to do with anything? I accuse you of defending terrorists because you are attacking those who criticise the terrorists. Whenever Muzzie savages go on a killing spree, you can always count on some lib to make excuses for them and blame it on the West.

Yeah...I remember that...that was the day AlQueda was defeated...and the only thing that stood between us and victory was that damn video.

I don't pretend terrorism is dead, that's what Bush did when he stopped hunting for bin Laden. I simply pointed out that under Obama we finally got the son of a bitch and in context to the post I was quoting it was quite appropriate.

What does pushing the "reply" button have to do with anything? I accuse you of defending terrorists because you are attacking those who criticise the terrorists. Whenever Muzzie savages go on a killing spree, you can always count on some lib to make excuses for them and blame it on the West.

Damn....you are fucking stupid.

I don't pretend terrorism is dead, that's what Bush did when he stopped hunting for bin Laden. I simply pointed out that under Obama we finally got the son of a bitch and in context to the post I was quoting it was quite appropriate.
Is it easier to lie when your head is up your ass?

I only wish you would give more thought before pushing the reply button. Nothing in what you just said about me in your post is accurate.

Is it easier to lie when your head is up your ass?

It would help muffle yours, but sadly, I'm not that flexible.

If obama was on the Titanic, I bet he would have been playing musical chairs.

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama said that the U.S. strategy against ISIS has "contained them," but not yet succeeded in its effort to "decapitate" ISIS leadership.

"I don't think they're gaining strength," Obama told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Thursday for an interview that aired Friday morning. "What is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq and in Syria. They'll come in. They'll leave. But you don't see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain. What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

Obama has been apprehensive about engaging U.S. ground forces in another struggle in the Middle East, after extensive wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. But he announced two weeks ago that a small group of less than 50 U.S. special ops soldiers would go to Syria to bolster rebel forces there in the fight against ISIS.

Meanwhile, Kurdish Peshmerga fighters launched an attack, with U.S. support, Thursday on a key ISIS supply line in Sinjar, Iraq. Coalition forces declared the Iraqi city free of ISIS control Friday morning.

The U.S. also conducted a drone airstrike targeted at "Jihadi John" Thursday, but it was still not clear Friday whether the subject of multiple gruesome beheading videos was killed.

Forum List

Back