🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pork chops tonight

Are you actually defending the terrorists?

No, are you defending freedom fries in a supposed thread about solidarity with France?

You're the one who brought up freedom fries, asshole.

I did, I totally brought up freedom fries and you quoted me, didn't you? Then you accused me of defending terrorists because I mentioned freedom fries. When people point out that your avatar is simply counting your IQ, don't believe them, it's only half that.

What does pushing the "reply" button have to do with anything? I accuse you of defending terrorists because you are attacking those who criticise the terrorists. Whenever Muzzie savages go on a killing spree, you can always count on some lib to make excuses for them and blame it on the West.

Damn....you are fucking stupid.

I see you can't explain it. Calling me stupid isn't an argument. You have no arguments.

The moron Obama says we will do all we can to bring the perpetrators to justice. The question is......when do we start? What is your answer Hillary?

Remember when that one President said something about not thinking about that terrorist guy very often? Then the humble Kenyan had that terrorist killed?
Yeah...I remember that...that was the day AlQueda was defeated...and the only thing that stood between us and victory was that damn video.

I don't pretend terrorism is dead, that's what Bush did when he stopped hunting for bin Laden. I simply pointed out that under Obama we finally got the son of a bitch and in context to the post I was quoting it was quite appropriate.

Your messiah Obama pretended that terrorism was dead after bin Laden was killed. Bush never pretended terrorism was dead.

For a tribute to France... Grill'n pork chops anyone want any??

Paris attacks: At least 118 die in shootings, explosions - CNN.com

Deal. Sounds good.

Sadly, the death toll is over 150 now. They still don't know if they killed all of the terrorists. I think 8 scum sucking terrorists are dead, but it's a start.

We know there are many more out there ready to strike. And I am willing to bet the terrorists were among the refugees. Why are countries being so lax with security when it comes to all those fighting-age Muslim males? So few women and children compared to all the men spreading out all over the globe.

This should be a wake up call when it comes to border security and allowing people in without checking to see if they are innocent refugees or terrorists taking advantage of the charity being offered by countries.

Your messiah Obama pretended that terrorism was dead after bin Laden was killed. Bush never pretended terrorism was dead.

And by all accounts, except Obama's, he was very reluctant to go after bin Laden. An agent came forth to claim he only did it because all eyes were on him and it would have been bad for him not to get him. He still acts like he really did something there. It wasn't him who found bin Laden and it damn sure wasn't him who came up with a plan to get him and carry it out. Some good people took care of those things and finally got Obama to agree to give the permission.

Watching French president now. They will be pitiless when going after those responsible. They are pissed and they will act. I remember when we took action against evil instead of inviting it here.

The moron Obama says we will do all we can to bring the perpetrators to justice. The question is......when do we start? What is your answer Hillary?

Remember when that one President said something about not thinking about that terrorist guy very often? Then the humble Kenyan had that terrorist killed?
Yeah...I remember that...that was the day AlQueda was defeated...and the only thing that stood between us and victory was that damn video.

I don't pretend terrorism is dead, that's what Bush did when he stopped hunting for bin Laden. I simply pointed out that under Obama we finally got the son of a bitch and in context to the post I was quoting it was quite appropriate.

Not according to Obama.

Not according to Obama.

I'm not watching Obama for 10 minutes, turd. I can hardly refrain from retching after a minute. Just quote where he said terrorism isn't dead.

Not according to Obama.

I'm not watching Obama for 10 minutes, turd. I can hardly refrain from retching after a minute. Just quote where he said terrorism isn't dead.

Strewn throughout the video, why don't you claim where he said terrorism is dead, after all it is your claim.

Not according to Obama.

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

Happy now, sonny?

None for Ben Carson. Seventh Adventists are anti-pork too. In solidarity with ISIS.
Are you sure? I had a 7th day adventist land lady, and what I remember about her is she drank a lot of hot water.

Nope, a bunch of ISIS loving anti-porkers they are.
I know one of the members of her congregation was going blind and he went to the doctor and the doc told him he needed to eat more red meat.

Not according to Obama.

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

Not according to Obama.

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

Retardation.

Not according to Obama.

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

No, it's called a direct quote.

Not according to Obama.

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

No, it's called a direct quote.

Aren't their denialisms sometimes just excruciatingly funny?

Forum List

Back