🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pork chops tonight

Your messiah Obama pretended that terrorism was dead after bin Laden was killed. Bush never pretended terrorism was dead.

Not according to Obama.

I'm not watching Obama for 10 minutes, turd. I can hardly refrain from retching after a minute. Just quote where he said terrorism isn't dead.

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

No, it's called a direct quote.

...and Barry deflected in your little quote

Not according to Obama.

I'm not watching Obama for 10 minutes, turd. I can hardly refrain from retching after a minute. Just quote where he said terrorism isn't dead.

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

Aren't their denialisms sometimes just excruciatingly funny?

Emphasis on excruciatingly.

Not according to Obama.

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

Get some sleep, you have a long week ahead with your gaggle of friends that will be starting thread after thread calling Obama an ally of ISIS and progressives worshiping Allah and then throw in some additional Jennifer Lawrence references for good measure.

Barry's press conferences are like watching the French speak English, stumbling and bumbling....

Happy now, sonny?
Deflection

Get some sleep, you have a long week ahead with your gaggle of friends that will be starting thread after thread calling Obama an ally of ISIS and progressives worshiping Allah and then throw in some additional Jennifer Lawrence references for good measure.
...as Barry said the jv team is in full retreat, cheers!

Happy now, sonny?
Deflection

Happy now, sonny?
Deflection

Full retreat? When was that ever said?

Not according to Obama.

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

No, he said what the RW propaganda machine has been insisting for years that he never said.

And people like you and bribaby have continued to spread the lie. Stop.

Obama said that ISIS has been contained in the sense that they are no longer taking more territory in Syria and Iraq.
That is accurate, not that it matters to the ODS'ers.

I don't pretend terrorism is dead, that's what Bush did when he stopped hunting for bin Laden. I simply pointed out that under Obama we finally got the son of a bitch and in context to the post I was quoting it was quite appropriate.

Your messiah Obama pretended that terrorism was dead after bin Laden was killed. Bush never pretended terrorism was dead.

Not according to Obama.

Happy now, sonny?

Deflection

You might be one of the worst cases of ODS I've ever seen on this board, and that's sad, because you post as if you have enough brain to know better.

Forum List

Back