🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Portland:cops say it's legal for homeless to deficate in public

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A post featured on the r/Portland Reddit thread claimed that police said it was legal for the homeless to defecate in public after shocked onlookers saw a man with his butt in the air “depositing a 6-8″ turd onto the sidewalk.”

Portland: “Cops Says It’s Legal” For Homeless to Defecate in Public

Cops just do as little as possible who the hell wants to clean this chit up ... wait until the cops walk away from it ALL...........

YOU LET THEM IN IDIOTS ARE GONNA GET YOUR SHOW OF LOVE WHEN THE LAW LETS THEM FK YOU AND YOURS UP!!! WHO WANTS CHIT FLUNG ON THEM AFTER ALL IT'S THEIR RIGHT TO FK YOU UP IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO STEAL FROM YOU NOW YOU ASS HOLES CAN HAVE A TASTE OF THE 3RD WORLD DUMB FKS!!!

U DESERVE IT ALL JUST KEEP YOU AND THE SAVAGES THE FK THEIR SCUM BAGS!!

sanctuary CITIES THIS WILL BE YOU DUMBASSES HOLES U DESERVE IT.!

I wonder if they carry toilet paper with them and wipe their asses after shitting. Or, do they just pull up their pants and walk around filthy?

A post featured on the r/Portland Reddit thread claimed that police said it was legal for the homeless to defecate in public after shocked onlookers saw a man with his butt in the air “depositing a 6-8″ turd onto the sidewalk.”

Portland: “Cops Says It’s Legal” For Homeless to Defecate in Public

Cops just do as little as possible who the hell wants to clean this chit up ... wait until the cops walk away from it ALL...........

YOU LET THEM IN IDIOTS ARE GONNA GET YOUR SHOW OF LOVE WHEN THE LAW LETS THEM FK YOU AND YOURS UP!!! WHO WANTS CHIT FLUNG ON THEM AFTER ALL IT'S THEIR RIGHT TO FK YOU UP IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO STEAL FROM YOU NOW YOU ASS HOLES CAN HAVE A TASTE OF THE 3RD WORLD DUMB FKS!!!

U DESERVE IT ALL JUST KEEP YOU AND THE SAVAGES THE FK THEIR SCUM BAGS!!

sanctuary CITIES THIS WILL BE YOU DUMBASSES HOLES U DESERVE IT.!
So if I'm not homeless is it legal?

I'm just thinking how much shitting on the sidewalk would reduce my water and sewage bills

I don’t really understand how people can allow this. If people are complaining about that everything’s expensive you don’t do anything about it. But you complain about it because you allowed this to happen. Stop raising taxes stop the liberal agenda and, I don’t know maybe put away your feelings and do you were elected to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if they carry toilet paper with them and wipe their asses after shitting. Or, do they just pull up their pants and walk around filthy?

Now you know they use their hands it wipes the best then they go back to work at Starbucks to fill your coffee.........

Forum List

Back