Portland police chief says officers won't intervene to protect residents from Antifa rioters

The proud boys have shown themselves to be hoodlums, thugs, and, frankly, white trash. They accost people on the street, attack people, steal people's things. There is a video of them approaching some people. One woman said that she had taken her bike down to see what the fuss was and that she was confronted in a public park by proud boys who tried to order her around as if they were the police. Private citizens ordering other private citizens around? NO WAY. NO F**KING WAY!

So, to support your claim that the Proud Boys attack people on the street, you have a report from a woman who claims that the Proud Boys tried to order her around....

Nothing about what happened when she did not listen to them.

Meanwhile I could easily post vids of Antifa animals attacking people in the streets.

My point stands. THeir s.o.p. is to march, for FREE SPEECH, and when lefties like yourself, see that, they oppose it so they attack them.

The Proud Boys then defend themselves.

This has been gong so well for them, and so badly for Antifa, that Democrats have had to start ordering the police to arrest people for defending themselves.

Would you like to comment on the reality of the situation now?

wonder why there is no border wall with canada.

Because Canada isn't flooding US with tens of millions of unwanted illegal invaders.

D'uh.

If the flow of illegals over the SOUTHERN border dropped to a level equal to the flow over the northern border, you would see calls for the Wall to taper off, very quickly.

what is being done to protect residents from the Proud Boys? This proud boys gang is running amok in our cities. Must worse than crips and bloods. What is being done to stop them?
Why don't you gather up all the proud boy stories and start a thread as this thread was started and quit trying to hijack this one?

They are a gang. In the US, we don't do gangs. proud boys, crips, whatever. You want to present this proud-boy gang as representing good solid Americans. They don't. They are filth. They are part of the criminal element.
So is ANTIFA which is what we are talking about. I understand why you don't want to talk about your heroes in Antifa.

So is ANTIFA which is what we are talking about. I understand why you don't want to talk about your heroes in Antifa.
I don't have any "heroes" in whatever "antifa" is. These "proud boys" are a gang walking the the streets of America. They have no authority. They are a gang that is not allowed on my street or any street in the USA.

I don't have any "heroes" in whatever "antifa" is. These "proud boys" are a gang walking the the streets of America. They have no authority. They are a gang that is not allowed on my street or any street in the USA.
Let's see the evidence of them walking and terrorizing the streets of our country. I know we have lots of videos on Antifa, I bet you can come up with tons of videos in the last month. Right?

Funny how you want to divert this thread, it does make the left look rather foolish.

Forum List

Back