PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Do you even protest?

It's not about me. Why does this continually have to be pointed out?
Do you believe Americans have the right to protest?

Absolutely.
Good so stop your crying .. if you believed in something you would stand

I believe in not wanting to stand alongside the white supremacist. If you have a problem with that, it is your problem.
So would you go home if they stood besides you?

Great white pussies preening for fox.

Pass
Gibson is a man of color lol not white.. haha

Fascists come in all colors, I chose white because been the dominant one.

Of course, he’s white.
c9f39cff-joey-gibson-action-shot-.jpg
So you're pro-White?

I’m pro living to the words in the Constitution. Words that took African-Americans 200 years of our nations history to force white Americans to live by.

So, all those white guys that died in the Civil War, fighting for the Union, they don't count?

Racism was still very much alive after the Civil War. The Union Soldiers efforts kept the nation together, but did little to make our nation more racially tolerant.

It's not about me. Why does this continually have to be pointed out?

Absolutely.

I believe in not wanting to stand alongside the white supremacist. If you have a problem with that, it is your problem.

I'd probably consider I was on the wrong side.

Of course, he’s white.
So you're pro-White?

I’m pro living to the words in the Constitution. Words that took African-Americans 200 years of our nations history to force white Americans to live by.
What do you do about the urban slave plantations?

Are you saying that you are a slave?
Not yet, I’ve taken many shackles off,, they are trying to kick us off the sea port.. but I’m
Hanging in there. I pay my own bills

Absolutely.

I'd probably consider I was on the wrong side.
They would force you to move interesting

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!

Pass

Of course, he’s white.
So you're pro-White?

Whites weren't forced. Congress did it without the White Citizens vote. It was forever wrong to make Blacks citizens. They're savage animals. Proto-humans to be exact. We should go back and abide by the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. Only White people should be Citizens.

[ United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are "free White persons of good character". It thus excludes Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians]

Of course, he’s white.
So you're pro-White?

So, all those white guys that died in the Civil War, fighting for the Union, they don't count?

Racism was still very much alive after the Civil War. The Union Soldiers efforts kept the nation together, but did little to make our nation more racially tolerant.

Got it. Fighting and dying so other men can breath free, counts for nothing.

It was all something black people did for themselves.

What about all the whites that voted for equal rights for blacks, over the next 150 years, often against serious resistance?

Pass

Of course, he’s white.
So you're pro-White?

Whites weren't forced. Congress did it without the White Citizens vote. It was forever wrong to make Blacks citizens. They're savage animals. Proto-humans to be exact. We should go back and abide by the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. Only White people should be Citizens.

[ United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are "free White persons of good character". It thus excludes Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians]

You’re a pathetic excuse.

Of course, he’s white.
So you're pro-White?

Why even reply to something like that?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

FoxNews can see into the future and see what is going to happen on Sept 17? Wow, they are good!
/—/ Why not? AOC can see 12 years in the future are predict doom and gloom.

Last edited:
Good luck to the people of Portland in fending off the far right invaders.

Your support of antifa, makes you a bad person.
From the posts I've seen by you, you can go fuck yourself. I hope the Proud lil' Boys get a heavy taste of pavement.

In the past, that has not worked out so well for those trying. But now, maybe the the Mayor is having the police take the sides of Antifa, it will go better for them.

You really hate the idea of Free Speech, huh?

FoxNews can see into the future and see what is going to happen on Sept 17? Wow, they are good!
/—/ Why not? APC can see 12 years in the future are predict doom and gloom.

Science is different than white scare mongering.

From the posts I've seen by you, you can go fuck yourself. I hope the Proud lil' Boys get a heavy taste of pavement.

In the past, that has not worked out so well for those trying. But now, maybe the the Mayor is having the police take the sides of Antifa, it will go better for them.

The Major is taking the side of civility. You and White tank racists want confrontation.

Of course, he’s white.
So you're pro-White?

Do you admire and respect our patriotic White founders?

The Major is taking the side of civility. You and White tank racists want confrontation.
/—-/ Yeah, no violence associated with Antifa. Never happens.

Hey boy, you don't see the Proud Boys putting out fliers like this for today's rally. It seems Antifa are the ones wanting to incite violence by framing Whites and Trump supporters.

387095.jpg

The Mayor actions have been clear. He has sided with violent lefties rioters against regular people on the streets, as well as groups like the Proud Boys.

The tactic of the Proud BOys have been simple. March with the intent of having a speech saying things that the Left won't like, and then let Antifa attack, and defend themselves.

If Antifa does not attack, there will be no problems.

Forum List

Back