PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Good luck to the people of Portland in fending off the far right invaders.

Your support of antifa, makes you a bad person.
From the posts I've seen by you, you can go fuck yourself. I hope the Proud lil' Boys get a heavy taste of pavement.

In the past, that has not worked out so well for those trying. But now, maybe the the Mayor is having the police take the sides of Antifa, it will go better for them.

You really hate the idea of Free Speech, huh?

The Major is taking the side of civility. You and White tank racists want confrontation.
/—-/ Yeah, no violence associated with Antifa. Never happens.

Where is the man up ownership of this white boy shit? Your inferiority getting in the way?

From the posts I've seen by you, you can go fuck yourself. I hope the Proud lil' Boys get a heavy taste of pavement.

In the past, that has not worked out so well for those trying. But now, maybe the the Mayor is having the police take the sides of Antifa, it will go better for them.

The Major is taking the side of civility. You and White tank racists want confrontation.
Hey boy, you don't see the Proud Boys putting out fliers like this for today's rally. It seems Antifa are the ones wanting to incite violence by framing Whites and Trump supporters.

387095.jpg

Fake

The Mayor actions have been clear. He has sided with violent lefties rioters against regular people on the streets, as well as groups like the Proud Boys.

The tactic of the Proud BOys have been simple. March with the intent of having a speech saying things that the Left won't like, and then let Antifa attack, and defend themselves.

If Antifa does not attack, there will be no problems.

That is complete bullshit. Man up white pussy boy or stay home.

It certainly has in the past. And there is a call for violence that has been up for at least half an hour.
And where did I state that?

I didn't say you did. You asked if the site would allow a call for violence. I answered.
Where is the call for violence?

Post #72
"Antifa needs to be shown what street justice is....pull off their masks and kick the living shit out of them.".
Hell yea

So you think violence against protesters is good? I understand attacking someone who attacks you. But if there is no attack, do you still think "hell yea" where the violence is concerned?

The Mayor actions have been clear. He has sided with violent lefties rioters against regular people on the streets, as well as groups like the Proud Boys.

The tactic of the Proud BOys have been simple. March with the intent of having a speech saying things that the Left won't like, and then let Antifa attack, and defend themselves.

If you are seriously just misinformed, I recommend you spend some time checking out youtube videos of past marchs in portland.

YOu can find a lot on police standing by as antifa commit violence, or block the streets and direct traffic, and then attack drivers.

You can find a lot on the Proud Boys marching and not getting attacked and there being no problem.

You can find a lot on Antifa, not being attacked, and causing all kinds of problems.

If you are just talking shit, than fuck you.

If you are seriously just misinformed, I recommend you spend some time checking out youtube videos of past marchs in portland.

YOu can find a lot on police standing by as antifa commit violence, or block the streets and direct traffic, and then attack drivers.

You can find a lot on the Proud Boys marching and not getting attacked and there being no problem.

You can find a lot on Antifa, not being attacked, and causing all kinds of problems.

If you are just talking shit, than fuck you.

If you want to be an apologist for them so be it.

Just stop with the victimhood bullshit.

Hey boy, you don't see the Proud Boys putting out fliers like this for today's rally. It seems Antifa are the ones wanting to incite violence by framing Whites and Trump supporters.

387095.jpg

Fake
I know it's hard for your genetically limited brain to comprehend things but it's not fake.

387095.jpg

Fake
I know it's hard for your genetically limited brain to comprehend things but it's not fake.

Dude, you’re in a hole, stop digging.

I bet you’re still pissed at Jesse Owens for out running your proud boys in 1936.

The primary cause of violence is when one side proclaims they and only they have the right to free speech.

The Left has made such a claim repeatedly.

The hypocrisy is the faux outrage when those facing oppression actually resist being oppressed.

If this is actually what our nation has come down to then we can expect significant escalations in violence.
The American Revolution was the result of this same kind of oppression.

Antifa (and the Left in general) attacks those exercising their right to free speech when it disagrees with their agenda. Proud boys does not. Patriot Prayer groups do not.

We're witnessing the origins of very bad times to come. Think 1930's Germany.

Last edited:
The primary cause of violence is when one side proclaims they and only they have the right to free speech.

The hypocrisy is the faux outrage when those facing oppression actually resist being oppressed.

If this is actually what our nation has come down to then we can expect significant escalations in violence.

Antifa attacks those exercising their right to free speech when it disagrees with their agenda. Proud boys does not. Patriot Prayer groups do not.

Clearly not the same. The white boys are fighting for their white privilege, while our revolution was fought for a new nation.

Imagine if people from the city swarmed into flyover wasteland country for no other reason than to insult the people that live there, demand that the government punish them, and to incite as much violence as possible.

"I think they come to Portland because it gives them a platform,” he said. “They know that if they come here conflict is almost guaranteed.”
Yes, it is. But only because that damned mayor won't do his damn job, or allow the police to do theirs.

Antifa attacks those exercising their right to free speech when it disagrees with their agenda. Proud boys does not. Patriot Prayer groups do not.

Clearly not the same. The white boys are fighting for their white privilege, while our revolution was fought for a new nation.
/——-/ White privilege is the new racist dog whistle of the leftards.

Imagine if people from the city swarmed into flyover wasteland country for no other reason than to insult the people that live there, demand that the government punish them, and to incite as much violence as possible.

What “city” are you worried about?

Gotham?

After their stunning defeat at the hands of Muller they needed another persecutional angle to further their victimhood and thus government dependency and irresponsibility.

What “city” are you worried about?

Gotham?
I'm trying to get that poster to view this from the perspective of a citizen in Portland.

Sure, just remember that you don’t have it.

Sure, just remember that you don’t have it.
/—-/ True, I never had something that doesn’t exist except in the vocabulary of leftist.

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!

FoxNews can see into the future and see what is going to happen on Sept 17? Wow, they are good!
/—/ Why not? APC can see 12 years in the future are predict doom and gloom.

She is your little heroine isn't she? You talk about her all the damn time. Do you have a poster of her in your room that you go to sleep looking at?

/—-/ Yeah, no violence associated with Antifa. Never happens.

Where is the man up ownership of this white boy shit? Your inferiority getting in the way?
/—-/ The folks in Appalachia are still waiting for their White Privilege.
38A53761-7F39-44FE-8F81-D5907F01FD69.jpeg

Forum List

Back