Possible Mass Shooting at Chiefs Super Bowl Victory Rally

What do you say to the millions of women who own guns to keep them safe from violent men? They're cowards, too?
Guns have not made us safer. That's a fact. People were armed at that Chiefs celebration and still people got shot. People have been armed during every mass shooting and still people have died. So, unless a person has ESP, they will not be able to react in enough time to save anyone from death if a gun is drawn before they are able to draw theirs.

We definitely need to do something about guns. And all this racist bullshit here is unnecessary. Because excuses get made if they even begin to think the shooter is white.
The criminal element exists. Mindless violence exists. If this was a carefully planned tactical mission, the death toll could be off the meters. And there are more and more people who have those abilities even if we do not see it. Also, if most of the police are in one area of the city, that leaves other juicy targets open for the criminal. Those who defend areas are going to have to think a couple steps ahead as we become more violent as gangs rise up again and the narco state gains foundation here in many areas.

And then we get the standard white racist dumb ass reference to parenting. Most mass shootings have been done by whites. So then when talking about bad parenting or lack of parenting start with your white asses.

We definitely need to do something about guns. And all this racist bullshit here is unnecessary. Because excuses get made if they even begin to think the shooter is white.

You do something about guns in your neighborhood. My guns have never shot anyone in my neighborhood, nor have they ever shot any black people in yours.

You do something about guns in your neighborhood. My guns have never shot anyone in my neighborhood, nor have they ever shot any black people in yours.
Shut the hell up. I don't own a gun and never had any reason to use one. I can defend myself with what God has given me. Apparently you can't.

Why don't you answer my question?
The "difference" is that the goddamn Negroes commit crimes way out of proportion to their demographics. They have a culture of violence and the stupid Libtards pander to them so they don't think they are accountable for any crimes they commit.

The surest way to die violently in this country is to live in a place run by people like you.
With a female police chief.
It's no surprise to me anymore

Every time there's a shooting that the media focuses on the mayor is either a black woman or man and the police chief is a woman.
That means the city is being run by Democrats.

No Moon Bat you are confused. We need to do something about the Negro culture of violence. Those little shits are destroying all the once great American cities. Hell, we can't even have a football celebration in Kansas without the bastards killing people.

We can start with getting rid of all the disastrous Democrat leadership that allows the Negroes to get away with so much crime.

No Moon Bat you are confused. We need to do something about the Negro culture of violence. Those little shits are destroying all the once great American cities. Hell, we can't even have a football celebration in Kansas without the bastards killing people.

We can start with getting rid of all the disastrous Democrat leadership that allows the Negroes to get away with so much crime.
Stay in your basement and play with your guns, racist.

So what? There have been hundreds of mass shootings by whites and you bitches made excuses. So just shut up about this one.
The majority of what the FBI calls "mass shootings" (3 or more) in the US are Negro and Hispanic gang and drug related violence.

Of course recently the Trannies are stepping up to the plate.

Last edited:
Details are sketchy, as is always the case when this stuff first comes out. Sounds like multiple shots were fired and some people may or may not have been hit. A lot of unknowns at the moment.

Probably angry 49ers fans.

Forum List

Back