🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

possible street wars in dallas

I would really begin to NOT like you if you werent so damned hot.

:D

Seriously though - this is frightening.

PS

I FUCKING HATE DALLAS

Dallas = Seventh Circle of HELL - it sucks

DK rocks though, because for the last few weekends, he's been taking me out looking for houses in other areas that arent as hellish, that dont have the horrid traffic and that my kids can play outside without giving me a heart attack

YAY DK!:clap:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
PS

I FUCKING HATE DALLAS

Dallas = Seventh Circle of HELL - it sucks

DK rocks though, because for the last few weekends, he's been taking me out looking for houses in other areas that arent as hellish, that dont have the horrid traffic and that my kids can play outside without giving me a heart attack

YAY DK!:clap:

Well duh. the cowboys play there. :D

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Watchout dk, OCA's gonna call you a racist.

Nah RWA he's not you. I'm sure if it was a white panther party DK would be saying the same thing. You on the other hand.............

Originally posted by OCA
Nah RWA he's not you. I'm sure if it was a white panther party DK would be saying the same thing. You on the other hand.............

you're the only one I know who advocates racial discrimination openly.

you're the only one I know who advocates racial discrimination openly.

The sign of insanity is someone who continues to repeat a lie over and over when nobody buys it, MALE STREET WHORE, LITTLE 5 POINT HIPPY, NEW AGE AVENGER. METAPHYSICS LOL!

Originally posted by OCA
The sign of insanity is someone who continues to repeat a lie over and over when nobody buys it, MALE STREET WHORE, LITTLE 5 POINT HIPPY, NEW AGE AVENGER. METAPHYSICS LOL!

You openly support affirmative action. That's raced based discrimination. I'm sorry you're in denial. The rest of us aren't.

You openly support affirmative action. That's raced based discrimination. I'm sorry you're in denial. The rest of us aren't.

The only person I openly advocate discrimination for is you because you are a cancer in America's marrow. You're an out and out joke here. Have you been keeping tabs on the members who say so openly?

I am beginning to get my hat and broom ruffled wiht all these ignorant metaphysical digs.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
The only person I openly advocate discrimination for is you because you are a cancer in America's marrow. You're an out and out joke here. Have you been keeping tabs on the members who say so openly?

I discriminate because I am cancer. Nice and idiotic.

Knock Knock

who's there

OCA

bwaahahahahahaah

correction dk, if that was in reference to me....

I dont follow metaphysics. I AM metaphysics.

(btw, to everyone else - the broom remark was an 'in jest' thing, so dont git yer underwear in a wad)

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
It is upsetting to see the off tangent 'metaphysics' remarks when its something you follow.

Who is this to dk?

Please tell me what off tangent metaphysical remark you're referring to.

it was to me, mr right wing :) sorta.

I posted about getting my hat and broom....its a ha ha thing

I thought dk meant that I was tainting the whole study of metaphysics when my evil mind ponders it.

METAPHYSICS LOL!

that right there is what I was referring to. and since there's only been 4 people posting on here very recently, I've ruled you two out and its certainly not me......

Forum List

Back