Possibly the most expensive

I don't care if it is made from a meteorite. I wouldn't pay $1 million for a gun. I'd maybe pay a few hundreds bucks, and a handjob. I'm not saying I'd finish him off, but I'd get him started. Fuck it. I don't really need a gun.

handgun ever made.

Gunmaker to forge $1 million pistols from a meteorite

"Cabot Guns announced that its "extra-terrestrial pistols" will be forged from a meteorite as old as the Earth itself, and could sell for as much as $1 million at auction next year."

Expensive handguns =

Korth: at last, some real information on prices - The Firearm Blog

------------------------------------------------------

Wilson Combat | World Class Custom Firearms and Accessories
Wilson Combat | Professional

I have a Wilson Combat "Professional Model". They are now about / almost..... three times what I paid for mine in the year 2001. I have one that has about 200 to 300 rounds through it that I purchased in the year 2001, so I have put it back in a safe...... and saved it......while it goes up in price. My Wilson "Professional" has turned out to be a good investment.

My Smith & Wesson ; model 25-5 ( .45 Long Colt ) , that I purchased about the year 2002, for about $250 dollars ; is now worth about $1100.00 - another good investment. I only have about 40 or so rounds shot through it, and the bluing is still in superb and excellent condition.

I have a "Stag Arms"; M-4 Carbine. As I have just read, Stag Arms is going out of business - never to again reopen. So my M-4 carbine with adjustable stock......will only go up in price. ANOTHER good investment.

Firearms......are a good investment.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back