Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

The murder of this innocent girl is the last fucking straw in my book. Time to get tough...real tough. Time to go after other terrorists organizations like Antifa (Marxis) and BLM (generational crybabies, welfare scum).
Fuck off. You couldn't care less about Nia Wilson.

And what exactly could congress do to stop her murderer from coming in contact with her?

Go ahead, we will wait.
Tibbett's accused killer was working for Republicans in Iowa. For 4 years. Passed e-verify.

So what did Congress do to stop him?
He didn't pass everify. He was using a stolen identity.

Congress should have built the wall long ago and put a bounty on illegals. We have traitorous democrats in Congress who should be hanged by the ankles and slit in the belly so they can see their intestines swinging as tbey die.

Admiral Rockwell Tory & Crixus

Okay, back, though I don't have a time to go into full details before I have to make dinner here. The problem is that basically everything the government touches goes to shit lol

One side pushes for illegal immigrant hiring, the other against, and the two are in basically eternal combat over what's allowed and what's not. Alleged discrimination plays a big part in it which is why I specifically talked about discrimination in the INA/IER. Anyway, here are a couple recent cases that go into the "case law" precedence regarding asking for proof of US citizenship upon hire:

March 2018 - Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can Sue over “Discriminatory Employment Policy” Requiring Green Cards - Judicial Watch

"For the second time in a few years, a federal court has ruled that illegal immigrants can sue American employers that refuse to hire them because they require workers to be U.S. citizens or legal residents (green card holders). The latest blow to the rule of law was delivered by an Obama-appointed federal judge in south Florida, who handed a powerful open-borders group a huge victory in a case accusing a major U.S. company of discriminating against an illegal immigrant. [...] Judge Kathleen M. Williams, a former public defender agrees, citing MALDEF's other lawsuit in her ruling."​

The ruling is here - https://www.maldef.org/assets/pdf/Case_117cv22652_MotiontoDismiss.pdf and relevant bits if you'd like to save some time:

Statement of Fact: "Moreno [the hiring person employed by Procter and Gamble - aka PG] told Plaintiff [illegal] that he was not eligible to be hired because "per P&G policy, applicants in the U.S. should be Iegally authorized to work with no restraints on the type, duration, or Iocation of employment."

Judge's Discussion: The only disputed issue,in the instant motion, is whether Plaintiff has stated a claim for alienage discrimination by sufficiently pleading that PG refused to hire him, and others similarly situated because of their non-citizen status. The Court finds that Plaintiff has sufficiently stated a claim.

[... talking about case law regarding DACA as "protected classes"]

As is the case here, the critical issue in Juarez [ie case law] was whether the plaintiff had properly plead that Nodhwestern Mutal purposefully discriminated against him based on alienage. The court explained that one way to plead intentional discrimination ''is to point to a Iaw or policy that expressly classifies people on the basis of a protected characteristic.'' Id. at 370. Therefore, the could concluded that ''allegations that [plaintiff's] application was rejected pursuant to a policy that expressly denies employment to lawfully present aliens without green cards- a protected subclass- suffice to state a claim under j 1981." The Court finds this reasoning persuasive.

Here, PG's policy, as alleged in the complaint, could be construed to discriminate against a subset of Iegal aliens, which are a protected class under section 1981. And it
is well established that plaintiff need not allege discrimination against the whole class to establish a section 1981 claim. See Connecticut vs. Teal, 457 U.S. 440, 454 (1982)
(''under Title VII, a racially balanced workforce cannot immunize an employer from Iiability for specific acts of discrimination.")

Conclusion: "For the reasons set forth above, the Court finds that Plaintiff has sufficiently stated a claim under section 1981 and Defendant's motion to dismiss (DE 17) is DENIED."​

---

October 2017 - Denver Sheriff Department penalized for wrongful hiring practices – The Denver Post & Department of Justice Fines Sheriff Department for Hiring Only US Citizens

Denver Sheriff Department sued by U.S. Department of Justice because it made U.S. citizenship a job requirement for its deputies during a hiring spree in 2015 and early 2016.

Settlement agreement here ( https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/912421/download ) reads: "WHEREAS, the Office of Special Counsel concluded based' upon its investigation that there is reasonable cause to believe that Respondent committed citizenship status
discrimination in violation of the Act during the period from approximately January 1, 2015, to March 23, 2016. Specifically, the Office of Special Counsel found that
Respondent limited applicants for deputy sheriff positions to U.S. citizens only, even though Respondent was not authorized by law to have such a citizenship requirement."

[... List of settlement agreements]

5. Respondent shall treat all individuals equally, without regard to citizenship or immigration status, or national origin, during the recruitment, hiring, firing, and employment
eligibility verification and re-verification process, as required by 8 U.S.C. §1324b.

The argument made by special council was:

The law that the Denver Sheriff’s Department supposedly violated is 8 U.S.C. §1324b, which makes it unlawful “to discriminate against any individual [except for illegal immigrants] with respect to the hiring, or recruitment or referral for a fee, of the individual for employment or the discharging of the individual from employment … because of such individual’s citizenship status.”

In other words, if someone is a noncitizen who is legally in the country and has a work authorization from the Department of Homeland Security, that person cannot be discriminated against in the employment context."​

Which, just as in the other cases, makes it 100% automatic discrimination to ask that an applicant for a job if they're a US citizen, nor to require they be a US citizen as I noted originally. It also makes it "discrimination" to ask a current employee their citizenship status, so basically not only can you not ask them, but once you hire them, you're stuck with them regardless of if it comes out that their illegal. Again, this is all because of DACA right, that's why I'd left out the section 3 -- it's /all/ going to have to be amended because DACA is gone - That reality will also kill the most recent cases when/if they're brought to the SCOTUS because you can't claim "DACA" non-citizenship as a "special class" anymore...

However, NONE of this stuff, the legal to work stuff actually applies to small business regardless - those with under 4 or 4-14 employees can actually hire illegals if they want. That's in the IRCA:

"The INA's citizenship status, unfair documentary practices, and retaliation provisions apply to employers with at least four employees. The INA's national origin discrimination provisions apply to employers who have at least four employees and who would not be covered by Title VII (in other words, they have fewer than 15 employees)."​

In those cases the courts would still be able to argue that a small business is discriminating against alienage or national origin by requesting/demanding citizenship status because they don't fall under the IRCA's employee numbers guidelines - aka not required to provide /any/ documentation that their employees are legal to work (regardless of if the state requires I-9/eVerify)

So yeah, politicians have made a fucking mess and no one wants to clean up the shit, or at least no one has wanted to clean up the shit thus far. Trump killed DACA (and Congress dropped it entirely) that will help businesses hire folks who are here legally and allowed to work - but it's not going to solve the whole mess until some EO or fed law is passed to undo the Obama era changes that gave so many loop holes to illegals - and gave illegals the power to sue for not hiring them.

You need reading lessons because what you posted does not support your argument at all. Try again after having someone else read it and explain it to you.

You are failing at the realizing the difference in an immigrant alien and and an illegal immigrant. You cannot discriminate against the former, but you can against the latter.

You don't see anyone getting all upset about it. Are you really that stupid as not being able to do a simple thread search? There are thread after thread after thread about one murder or another.

Or you live under a rock. In that case, I can't think of a better place for you.

I didn't see anyone making this big of a deal about the Dumb White Trash guy who killed his pregnant wife, his two daughters and then buried their bodies in a oil tank.

Where's the wingnut outrage over this? Where are the many threads covering this?

You don't do any better a job of hiding your contempt of American people in favor of foreign nationals, most probably for political gain, than Senator Warren does. I am just amused you think that crap works.

I didn't see anyone making this big of a deal about the Dumb White Trash guy who killed his pregnant wife, his two daughters and then buried their bodies in a oil tank.

Talk to Senator Warren about that. She's more interested in helping foreign nationals than worrying about Americans being killed.

You don't see anyone getting all upset about it. Are you really that stupid as not being able to do a simple thread search? There are thread after thread after thread about one murder or another.

Or you live under a rock. In that case, I can't think of a better place for you.

Because, once again, our Government played no role in it you dimwit.

Mollie is alive today if our government secured our borders

Try again dimwit

And because od
You are the loon.

H e was legal. ICE lies to federal judges so why should we believe them now.
As it turns out he is indeed an illegal. The report that he had passed everify was in error.

It actually is not a report. This was the statement released by Yarrabee Farms where he worked.

“First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Mollie Tibbetts. This is a profoundly sad day for our community. All of us at Yarrabee Farms are shocked to hear that one of our employees was involved and is charged in this case.

This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing. On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation.

Yarrabee Farms follows all laws related to verifying employees are legal to work in the United States, and we regularly seek outside counsel to ensure we stay up-to-date on employment law matters. We keep records on all employees and have shared that information with authorities.

We appreciate the hard work of law enforcement officials. We will continue to cooperate with authorities as the investigation moves forward.”

The company is owned by a Republican linked family as well.
Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi have blood on their hands because they want votes of an illegal dependency class.
You're blaming tibbets death on Schumer and Pelosi? You're straight up retarded. Let's get you a helmut. There are 10 to 20 M undocumented aliens here.
Of course they're to blame.
You cant be more stupid than that. Dems have supported immigration proposals including funding, personnel, tech, policy updates. I suggest you ditch the fail news that's lieing to you and manipulating you into hating people.

Where's the Wingnut "outrage" over Nia Wilson?
The detention centers need to be eradicated. These people are not innocent victims coming here for a better life...they are domestic terrorists. Eliminate them.
Eliminate them? Dude you are pure evil. Worse than the psychotic notions you have of Pelosi and schumer. Wishing death on people who have not been tried and found guilty of the worst crimes is literally the stuff of genocide and satan.

Talk to Senator Warren about that. She's more interested in helping foreign nationals than worrying about Americans being killed.

I think we can actually multi-task and worry about both.

One more time. This guy was in the country because some Rich Republicans were paying him to be here.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to realize how you are being played by this issue. 2020 will roll around, the wall will still not be built, but the Rich will have ripped you off.

I think we can actually multi-task and worry about both.

One more time. This guy was in the country because some Rich Republicans were paying him to be here.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to realize how you are being played by this issue. 2020 will roll around, the wall will still not be built, but the Rich will have ripped you off.

What you think is that it would be better if we didn't call them illegal, and there weren't any rich Republicans, so I understand your desire to support Senator Warren on this. There is no need to pretend you make any more sense than she does. The problem isn't just the issues, but the priorities you and the Senator have towards how you want to approach the issues. That is all about nothing more than catering to foreign nationals in order to gain politically. It doesn't matter why you or the Senator want to do it.

Put all employers in jail who hire these people.

It's come out now, that this scumbag's employer DIDN'T use E-Verify afterall.

What are you talking about? Seriously, What the FUCK are you talking about?

You are dancing around some sort of point. Fucking MAKE IT, or STFU.
I think I made my point. You have no fucking idea who she is.

No, you didn't. I looked her up. A murder victim.

Now explain what the fuck that has to do with this other murder victim, you brainless moron.

It's more of the practice of the left justifying bad behavior using other bad behavior. That someone else was killed by another person excuses every other crime. They do it all the time. Illegals have not only dispensation but license to kill whomever they wish because there are killers everywhere and some white guy would have killed Mollie Tibbetts anyway.

This kind of justifying the most heinous behavior by the simple expedient of finding other henious behavior is a disease of character. It is manipulative worthy of the average five year old rolling on the floor kicking and screaming "he did it tooooo".

Understanding Rationalization: Making Excuses as an Effective Manipulation Tactic

I know, but I want the moron to try to explain it, clearly, so I can point out how utterly senseless his "point" is.
He isn't looking to make a point. He is looking to mollify all of us with his superior rationalization. See, the rot of character that causes this makes no point. It isn't looking for a point but an emotional response. The pointless wonders who continually do this never run out of ammunition. Oh yeah, well Tim McVeigh to you and Ted Bundy was born here.

The best way to handle this kind of disease is to never give it a response. You, certainly, will never get a response that makes sense.

Not good enough for me. I want to rub his stupid face in the fact that he can't articulate what he is trying to say,

because on some level, he knows he can't say it clearly, because it is too stupid to put into clear words.

According to Washington Post
Twitter
Happens

The guy who just killed his two daughters and wife is a citizen

Most murder s are committed by citizens

Your point?

But thanks for yet another trumpian loon bigot thread, hack

Point?

The point is your slight of hand misdirection. And it ain't very good.

The internet is blowing up with your garbage, from most crimes happen in the United States by citizens of the United States" to, we shouldn't be focusing on the Killer, but on Mollie. What utter nonsense.

1. Of course most crimes are committed by legal residents. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE TO BE RESIDING IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE! And the percent of crime by illegals? ALL ARE CRIMINALS, unless you don't understand what the word ILLEGAL means in the first place. You are aware that, an illegal is far less likely to provide information in regards to a crime committed by another illegal in fear of deportation? Correct. So you have no clue as to the percentage of crime committed by illegals. Snitches get stitches.

2. We should be focusing more on Mollie and less on the Killer? Good God, Mollies dead, and believe it or not, no amount of focus will bring her back to the loving hands of her parents and family. All we can do, at this point, IS TO FOCUS ON THE KILLER (OBTW this is EXACTLY THE SAME FOCUS WE GIVE TO EVERY MURDER VICTIM). After the crime is done WE FOCUS ON HOW TO STOP THE NEXT ONE FROM HAPPENING!. The problem is, that each and every time we come up with a solution, we are met with objections FROM THE LEFT.

My focus on Mollie started years before I even knew her name. I started thinking of the next victim of illegal alien Murder the day they buried Sarah Root. Her killer fled the country and is free today.

We will never be able to stop every Murder, but we can stop some. This one was 100% avoidable. 100%. If not for the insanity proctored by the LEFT, Mollie is alive today.

You are simply trying to wash the blood of Mollie's death , and the countless others from your hands, that the left are responsible for, by posting more nonsense. You'd have better luck using soap, cuz nobody but complete idiots are buying what you're selling.

The only person who is responsible for her death is the person who did it. Maybe you should have some compassion for the Americans who get murdered by Americans. Or were you waiting for this because it fits your political agenda. You are acting exactly like the far left when there is a mass shooting. Try to take advantage of a tragedy to further your aims.

What we have here is a crime, a crime that could have been prevented. Unfortunately we are having a debate with people that don’t want to prevent it in the future.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Twitter
Happens

Your point?

Point?

The internet is blowing up with your garbage, from most crimes happen in the United States by citizens of the United States" to, we shouldn't be focusing on the Killer, but on Mollie. What utter nonsense.

1. Of course most crimes are committed by legal residents. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE TO BE RESIDING IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE! And the percent of crime by illegals? ALL ARE CRIMINALS, unless you don't understand what the word ILLEGAL means in the first place. You are aware that, an illegal is far less likely to provide information in regards to a crime committed by another illegal in fear of deportation? Correct. So you have no clue as to the percentage of crime committed by illegals. Snitches get stitches.

2. We should be focusing more on Mollie and less on the Killer? Good God, Mollies dead, and believe it or not, no amount of focus will bring her back to the loving hands of her parents and family. All we can do, at this point, IS TO FOCUS ON THE KILLER (OBTW this is EXACTLY THE SAME FOCUS WE GIVE TO EVERY MURDER VICTIM). After the crime is done WE FOCUS ON HOW TO STOP THE NEXT ONE FROM HAPPENING!. The problem is, that each and every time we come up with a solution, we are met with objections FROM THE LEFT.

My focus on Mollie started years before I even knew her name. I started thinking of the next victim of illegal alien Murder the day they buried Sarah Root. Her killer fled the country and is free today.

We will never be able to stop every Murder, but we can stop some. This one was 100% avoidable. 100%. If not for the insanity proctored by the LEFT, Mollie is alive today.

You are simply trying to wash the blood of Mollie's death , and the countless others from your hands, that the left are responsible for, by posting more nonsense. You'd have better luck using soap, cuz nobody but complete idiots are buying what you're selling.

The only person who is responsible for her death is the person who did it. Maybe you should have some compassion for the Americans who get murdered by Americans. Or were you waiting for this because it fits your political agenda. You are acting exactly like the far left when there is a mass shooting. Try to take advantage of a tragedy to further your aims.

What we have here is a crime, a crime that could have been prevented. Unfortunately we are having a debate with people that don’t want to prevent it in the future.

The sad thing is I'm reading Mollie was an open border supporter. Irony at the highest level.

Put all employers in jail who hire these people.

It's come out now, that this scumbag's employer DIDN'T use E-Verify afterall.

Don't be so quick. He may have thought it was already done (not sure this is true in this case though.)

There are criminal rings in this country, using corporations to provide stolen or "borrowed for a fee" I.D.s to get the illegal jobs. Here is one recent example:

Link: Family members, cook, businesses accused in alleged illegal labor scheme; 11 plead not guilty

"Officials said the accused ringleaders, Juan Pablo Sanchez Delgado, Magdalena Castro Benitez and Antonio De Jesus Castro, created two companies that provided illegal labor to businesses in Nebraska, Minnesota and Nevada. One official with Immigration and Customs Enforcement equated the conspiracy to “slave labor,” saying many workers had to pay fees to get jobs.

Ross Pesek, an attorney representing Delgado and Benitez’s business, JP and Sons LLC, said in a statement that the case is “political prosecution.”

“Today’s indictment accuses a father of criminally harboring his daughter, husbands of criminal harboring their wives and bank tellers of laundering money by cashing checks,” the statement said. “This indictment and yesterday’s raid are a dramatic escalation of the criminalization of being Latino. Today the destruction of a small town and dozens of families is being called a success by ICE. But time will reveal it as morally bankrupt and shameful.”

Delgado and Castro provided names and Social Security numbers for the workers, knowing that they could not work legally in the United States, according to the federal indictment. They also transported the workers and provided housing to hide the operation from ICE officials, the documents allege."

It the above case, these companies even go as far as telling the illegals that they are taking the State and Federal Taxes from their checks (often at a much higher rate than would normally be deducted), and paying them, just as any employer does. Instead of making these payments to the Government, these companies pocket that money or, as it appears in this case, invests the money in Real Estate. If the employee objects? What can they do, reporting this will get the employee deported. Many end up working for slave wages BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

Often times these companies act as "Employment Agencies" that would be the responsible party for employment verification, not the employer.

Another way the illegals get by with working is by working with a coyote who puts together a "package deal". Not only does the coyote provide safe passage into the United States, but has Fake ID brokers that provides the illegal with an identity that will pass our limited e-verify system.

If you are an employer that has been duped, what the hell can you do about it? Be accused of being a racist? That can kill your business. You are now between a rock and a hard place, even though YOU acted legally.

Twitter
Happens

Your point?

Point?

The sad thing is I'm reading Mollie was an open border supporter. Irony at the highest level.

Sounds like she was pretty left leaning. Reports from the autopsy shows she died from multiple stab wounds.

Student, 20, died after being 'stabbed multiple times by illegal immigrant'

Had she been packing a gun, against progressive dogma, she likely is alive today.

Forum List

Back