Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

another exciting edition of "White Women in Peril!"

"Exciting" that she was killed Joe ? Get some help dude.

16,000 Americans are murdered every year. Most of them by citizens.

you don't see anyone getting all that upset about it.

But Pretty White Girl! OH MY GOD, STOP THE PRESSES!

You don't see anyone getting all upset about it. Are you really that stupid as not being able to do a simple thread search? There are thread after thread after thread about one murder or another.

Or you live under a rock. In that case, I can't think of a better place for you.

So .....why no thread on the citizen who killed his pregnant wife and two girls? Or is it only significant when the accused murderer is....something...something...

It is significant when the murder could easily have been prevented if the Government was doing it's job.

In this case, Border Security.
The same argument can be made for citizens commiting crimes. How big do you want goverment to get get? How many fortunes do you want to spend on one issue? We have thousands of miles of coast lines. We have thousnads of miles of borders that can be walked over. We have people that come here legaly and over stay, they are already across the border. You expect illegal crime to drop to zero! You have as much chance as getting all crime to drop to zero! Mean while the crooks you elected are about to go to jail, so the system works even though idiots like you are out there jamming it up! Shut the fuck up and lets the adults talk!

Protection from outside dangers is the primary function of a government.

Governments have been putting walls around their territories for thousands of years.

Navies have patrolled and protected coastlines for thousands of years.

To pretend that this is too hard to do, is utterly absurd.

Your side wants to do this, because they want to radically transform America into a place where they get to have their way, without the other side ever having a voice again.[/QUOTSo you actually believe it is possible to take crime down to zereo! You r fucking nuts~! What gobernment has ever accomplished this? None ever!

And because od
Apparently he is in this country legally according to his lawyer and he passed a e-verify check. Another lie by Trump and his supporters.

Attorney challenges whether Iowa suspect is in US illegally

Good grief Immigration has filed a detainer and his lawyer is using e verify to challenge?

You're a loon

You are the loon.

H e was legal. ICE lies to federal judges so why should we believe them now.
As it turns out he is indeed an illegal. The report that he had passed everify was in error.

It actually is not a report. This was the statement released by Yarrabee Farms where he worked.

“First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Mollie Tibbetts. This is a profoundly sad day for our community. All of us at Yarrabee Farms are shocked to hear that one of our employees was involved and is charged in this case.

This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing. On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation.

Yarrabee Farms follows all laws related to verifying employees are legal to work in the United States, and we regularly seek outside counsel to ensure we stay up-to-date on employment law matters. We keep records on all employees and have shared that information with authorities.

We appreciate the hard work of law enforcement officials. We will continue to cooperate with authorities as the investigation moves forward.”

The company is owned by a Republican linked family as well.
Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi have blood on their hands because they want votes of an illegal dependency class.
You're blaming tibbets death on Schumer and Pelosi? You're straight up retarded. Let's get you a helmut. There are 10 to 20 M undocumented aliens here.

READ:
U.S.
Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' murder passed background check despite immigration status, employer says

Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' murder passed background check despite immigration status, employer says

Looks like there are some issues with e verify
Serious Problems with E-Verify

Bullshit. No passing the buck. E-verify is stupid, but they know better. No passing the buck because it stops with the owner. Business nation wide know damn well they employ wetbacks. They know full well they steal and buy stolen identities, they also know they can pay these guys 7 bucks an hour and dead women are an acceptable price to pay for cheap labor. STOP EMPLOYING illegals!

Yeah, blame the businesses when they're not allowed to ask about citizenship on hire. Oh yeah and this: INA prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of national origin by smaller employers (with four to 14 employees).

Blame the politicians.

Link?

Ah yeah, I forget most of ya'll lefties haven't had to deal with business laws

First there's National Origin Discrimination

"The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) makes it illegal for an employer to discriminate with respect to hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, based upon an individual's citizenship or immigration status. The law prohibits employers from hiring only U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents unless required to do so by law, regulation or government contract."

See also - Pre-Employment Inquiries and Citizenship (This is kind of like... "best practices" shit when it comes to hiring/firing etc. Like you follow these so you don't run afoul of the above.)

"Most employers should not ask whether or not a job applicant is a United States citizen before making an offer of employment."

"Federal law also prohibits employers from conducting the Form I-9 and E-Verify processes before the employee has accepted an offer of employment." (aka you don't find out their illegal until /after/ they've been working for you.)

"the INA prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of national origin by smaller employers (with four to 14 employees)."

EDIT - whoops sent early cause... wait... there's more!

Then we have the IER/INA - Immigrant and Employee Rights Section

"The Immigrant and Employee Rights Section (IER), enforces the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b. Regulations for this law are found at 28 C.F.R. Part 44.

This federal law prohibits: 1) citizenship status discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, 2) national origin discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, 3) unfair documentary practices during the employment eligibility verification, Form I-9 and E-Verify, and 4) retaliation or intimidation."

THEN we get into the finer details like... as an employer when your employees VISA expires they don't have to tell you according to rulings from the IER. And stuff like... if your employee presents an I-9 paperwork, but that paperwork expires in a week or a month (aka short period of time relative to your job opening's expected tenure,) you /cannot/ refuse to hire them based on "they'll soon be illegal."

Businesses can also be sued by potential employees for this stuff - if they for example required I-9 paperwork from an employee and some of it looked false so they ask them for another piece - if they didn't ask every single employee for a "second" piece of I-9 paperwork then they can be sued for national origin discrimination. (That's in the states/counties/municipalities that have actually put in requirements for I-9s and eVerify and stuff, I think most places off the border don't have the requirements [Unless something has drastically changed anyway, I've been retired a while so its been a long time since I actually had to look it up for any specific states. I do know that Alaska doesn't require citizenship documents and I know that N.Dakota hadn't prior to the fracking boom. Outside those two states, I'd be seriously guessing at it, like I can bet that CA doesn't require documents, Texas probably has in some counties, but not all over, etc. But like I said, that's just me guessing] Anyway, if the state/county/muni don't require eVerify/I-9 etc. then they default to the first rule [the Federal IRCA rule] - "cannot discriminate based on citizenship status.")

Nowhere in that mishmash of selected editing does it say that it is perfectly legal to hire illegals. What it actually says, and obviously flew over your head like an F-18 at 25 feet and 600 mph, is that you cannot discriminate against people's immigration status who came here LEGALLY! I processes potential recruits for the US Army. As long as they are a resident alien with an I-551 (green card), they are perfectly legal to join the Army. Those laws you are quoting are saying that it would be illegal to deny them employment based on their immigration status. i,e. not being US citizens, as applied to employers. They do not say you can hire illegals.

If Joe Shmuckitelli is just off the boat from Italy with a green card in hand, you cannot refuse to hire him just because he is Italian, and you happen to hate pizza and pasta! If he has no green card, you are absolutely under no obligation to hire him because he is an illegal alien.

According to his lawyer, Rivera has no criminal record - besides being undocumented ofc.

Apparently he is in this country legally according to his lawyer and he passed a e-verify check. Another lie by Trump and his supporters.

Attorney challenges whether Iowa suspect is in US illegally

Does he have a visa or I-551 card? If not, he is an illegal!

According to their statement he was checked out and passed. It really doesn't matter.

According to Washington Post
Twitter
Happens

The guy who just killed his two daughters and wife is a citizen

Most murder s are committed by citizens

Your point?

But thanks for yet another trumpian loon bigot thread, hack

Point?

The point is your slight of hand misdirection. And it ain't very good.

The internet is blowing up with your garbage, from most crimes happen in the United States by citizens of the United States" to, we shouldn't be focusing on the Killer, but on Mollie. What utter nonsense.

1. Of course most crimes are committed by legal residents. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE TO BE RESIDING IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE! And the percent of crime by illegals? ALL ARE CRIMINALS, unless you don't understand what the word ILLEGAL means in the first place. You are aware that, an illegal is far less likely to provide information in regards to a crime committed by another illegal in fear of deportation? Correct. So you have no clue as to the percentage of crime committed by illegals. Snitches get stitches.

2. We should be focusing more on Mollie and less on the Killer? Good God, Mollies dead, and believe it or not, no amount of focus will bring her back to the loving hands of her parents and family. All we can do, at this point, IS TO FOCUS ON THE KILLER (OBTW this is EXACTLY THE SAME FOCUS WE GIVE TO EVERY MURDER VICTIM). After the crime is done WE FOCUS ON HOW TO STOP THE NEXT ONE FROM HAPPENING!. The problem is, that each and every time we come up with a solution, we are met with objections FROM THE LEFT.

My focus on Mollie started years before I even knew her name. I started thinking of the next victim of illegal alien Murder the day they buried Sarah Root. Her killer fled the country and is free today.

We will never be able to stop every Murder, but we can stop some. This one was 100% avoidable. 100%. If not for the insanity proctored by the LEFT, Mollie is alive today.

You are simply trying to wash the blood of Mollie's death , and the countless others from your hands, that the left are responsible for, by posting more nonsense. You'd have better luck using soap, cuz nobody but complete idiots are buying what you're selling.

The only person who is responsible for her death is the person who did it. Maybe you should have some compassion for the Americans who get murdered by Americans. Or were you waiting for this because it fits your political agenda. You are acting exactly like the far left when there is a mass shooting. Try to take advantage of a tragedy to further your aims.

Twitter
Happens

Your point?

Point?

The internet is blowing up with your garbage, from most crimes happen in the United States by citizens of the United States" to, we shouldn't be focusing on the Killer, but on Mollie. What utter nonsense.

1. Of course most crimes are committed by legal residents. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE TO BE RESIDING IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE! And the percent of crime by illegals? ALL ARE CRIMINALS, unless you don't understand what the word ILLEGAL means in the first place. You are aware that, an illegal is far less likely to provide information in regards to a crime committed by another illegal in fear of deportation? Correct. So you have no clue as to the percentage of crime committed by illegals. Snitches get stitches.

2. We should be focusing more on Mollie and less on the Killer? Good God, Mollies dead, and believe it or not, no amount of focus will bring her back to the loving hands of her parents and family. All we can do, at this point, IS TO FOCUS ON THE KILLER (OBTW this is EXACTLY THE SAME FOCUS WE GIVE TO EVERY MURDER VICTIM). After the crime is done WE FOCUS ON HOW TO STOP THE NEXT ONE FROM HAPPENING!. The problem is, that each and every time we come up with a solution, we are met with objections FROM THE LEFT.

My focus on Mollie started years before I even knew her name. I started thinking of the next victim of illegal alien Murder the day they buried Sarah Root. Her killer fled the country and is free today.

We will never be able to stop every Murder, but we can stop some. This one was 100% avoidable. 100%. If not for the insanity proctored by the LEFT, Mollie is alive today.

You are simply trying to wash the blood of Mollie's death , and the countless others from your hands, that the left are responsible for, by posting more nonsense. You'd have better luck using soap, cuz nobody but complete idiots are buying what you're selling.

The only person who is responsible for her death is the person who did it. Maybe you should have some compassion for the Americans who get murdered by Americans. Or were you waiting for this because it fits your political agenda. You are acting exactly like the far left when there is a mass shooting. Try to take advantage of a tragedy to further your aims.

Bull

No other murder in this country is related to this Country not “locking its doors”.

I’ve posted, since the death of Sarah Root, that this country will be responsible for the future murders unless we strictly secure the borders.

We have not. Our children are dying needlessly. That may not piss you off but it pisses me off.

Twitter
Happens

Your point?

Point?

So with that said the next school shooting we don't want to hear one word about the NRA, republicans, GOP, conservatives or anyone else except the shooter

Understand? I doubt it

Looks like there are some issues with e verify
Serious Problems with E-Verify

Bullshit. No passing the buck. E-verify is stupid, but they know better. No passing the buck because it stops with the owner. Business nation wide know damn well they employ wetbacks. They know full well they steal and buy stolen identities, they also know they can pay these guys 7 bucks an hour and dead women are an acceptable price to pay for cheap labor. STOP EMPLOYING illegals!

Yeah, blame the businesses when they're not allowed to ask about citizenship on hire. Oh yeah and this: INA prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of national origin by smaller employers (with four to 14 employees).

Blame the politicians.

Link?

Ah yeah, I forget most of ya'll lefties haven't had to deal with business laws

First there's National Origin Discrimination

"The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) makes it illegal for an employer to discriminate with respect to hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, based upon an individual's citizenship or immigration status. The law prohibits employers from hiring only U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents unless required to do so by law, regulation or government contract."

See also - Pre-Employment Inquiries and Citizenship (This is kind of like... "best practices" shit when it comes to hiring/firing etc. Like you follow these so you don't run afoul of the above.)

"Most employers should not ask whether or not a job applicant is a United States citizen before making an offer of employment."

"Federal law also prohibits employers from conducting the Form I-9 and E-Verify processes before the employee has accepted an offer of employment." (aka you don't find out their illegal until /after/ they've been working for you.)

"the INA prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of national origin by smaller employers (with four to 14 employees)."

EDIT - whoops sent early cause... wait... there's more!

Then we have the IER/INA - Immigrant and Employee Rights Section

"The Immigrant and Employee Rights Section (IER), enforces the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b. Regulations for this law are found at 28 C.F.R. Part 44.

This federal law prohibits: 1) citizenship status discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, 2) national origin discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, 3) unfair documentary practices during the employment eligibility verification, Form I-9 and E-Verify, and 4) retaliation or intimidation."

THEN we get into the finer details like... as an employer when your employees VISA expires they don't have to tell you according to rulings from the IER. And stuff like... if your employee presents an I-9 paperwork, but that paperwork expires in a week or a month (aka short period of time relative to your job opening's expected tenure,) you /cannot/ refuse to hire them based on "they'll soon be illegal."

Businesses can also be sued by potential employees for this stuff - if they for example required I-9 paperwork from an employee and some of it looked false so they ask them for another piece - if they didn't ask every single employee for a "second" piece of I-9 paperwork then they can be sued for national origin discrimination. (That's in the states/counties/municipalities that have actually put in requirements for I-9s and eVerify and stuff, I think most places off the border don't have the requirements [Unless something has drastically changed anyway, I've been retired a while so its been a long time since I actually had to look it up for any specific states. I do know that Alaska doesn't require citizenship documents and I know that N.Dakota hadn't prior to the fracking boom. Outside those two states, I'd be seriously guessing at it, like I can bet that CA doesn't require documents, Texas probably has in some counties, but not all over, etc. But like I said, that's just me guessing] Anyway, if the state/county/muni don't require eVerify/I-9 etc. then they default to the first rule [the Federal IRCA rule] - "cannot discriminate based on citizenship status.")

Nowhere in that mishmash of selected editing does it say that it is perfectly legal to hire illegals. What it actually says, and obviously flew over your head like an F-18 at 25 feet and 600 mph, is that you cannot discriminate against people's immigration status who came here LEGALLY! I processes potential recruits for the US Army. As long as they are a resident alien with an I-551 (green card), they are perfectly legal to join the Army. Those laws you are quoting are saying that it would be illegal to deny them employment based on their immigration status. i,e. not being US citizens, as applied to employers. They do not say you can hire illegals.

If Joe Shmuckitelli is just off the boat from Italy with a green card in hand, you cannot refuse to hire him just because he is Italian, and you happen to hate pizza and pasta! If he has no green card, you are absolutely under no obligation to hire him because he is an illegal alien.

Uhm no, I fully addressed the "discrimination" angle when I talked about IER and INA laws.

If you have a problem with the wording I used, then take it up with the government. I DIRECTLY quoted the EEOC website - National Origin Discrimination

Citizenship Discrimination & Workplace Laws

The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) makes it illegal for an employer to discriminate with respect to hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee, based upon an individual's citizenship or immigration status. The law prohibits employers from hiring only U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents unless required to do so by law, regulation or government contract.

[Emphasis added above] The latter underlined bit of that is when state/county/muni laws and regulations can come in, a bit of a "loop hole" to get around the IRCA by requiring /all/ prospective employees to provide I-9s and eVerify - but that ONLY applies if the politicians put those "requirements" on the books.

The military on the other hand falls under "government contract" and is directed by separate rules as to what laws/regulations they follow regarding illegal immigrant hires. The military in specific, if I recall, /can't/ hire illegals in general because there is an obvious national threat issue involved. (As I recall it Obama and I think even Bush, did, in fact push, through some stuff to hire Dreamers and other "undocumented aliens" into the military.)

A ton of businesses are /not/ "government contracts" nor are they falling under state/county/muni laws that might require of I-9s and eVerify - thus they default to the IRCA interpretation I quoted above and are FORBIDDEN from "discrimination" by only hiring US citizens.

States can also go the other way and /prevent/ the non-hiring of illegals - that is what CA did when they handed out DL's to illegals (which under the IRCA count's as "valid documentation")

The problem comes in the (ii) bit of the IRCA, and even (i) as in sanctuary locations:

SEC. 102. UNFAIR IMMIGRATION-RELATED EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES.

(a) IN GENERAL. -- Chapter 8 of title II is further amended by inserting after section 274A, as inserted by section 101(a), the following new section:

"UNFAIR IMMIGRATION-RELATED EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES

"SEC. 274B. "8 USC 1324b" (a) PROHIBITION OF DISCRIMINATION BASED ON NATIONAL ORIGIN OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS. --

"(1) GENERAL RULE. -- It is an unfair immigration-related employment practice for a person or other entity to discriminate against any individual (other than an unauthorized alien) with respect to the hiring, or recruitment or referral for a fee, of the individual for employment or the discharging of the individual from employment --

"(A) because of such individual's national origin, or

"(B) in the case of a citizen or intending citizen (as defined in paragraph (3)), because of such individual's citizenship status.​
"(2) EXCEPTIONS. -- Paragraph (1) shall not apply to --

"(A) a person or other entity that employs three or fewer employees,

"(B) a person's or entity's discrimination because of an individual's national origin in the discrimination with respect to that person or entity and that individual is covered under section 703 "42 USC 2000e-2" of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, or

"(C) discrimination because of citizenship status which is otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, or executive order, or required by Federal, State, or local government contract, or which the Attorney General determines to be essential for an employer to do business with an agency or department of the Federal, State, or local government.
I'm leaving out Section 3 because of amendments and case laws. I'll see if I can find one of the many arguments made in court by "undocumented immigrants" lawyer's that undercut any provision of not hiring illegals soon as I can - I gotta do some shit.

Start here if you want it now: EEOC REAFFIRMS COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS FROM DISCRIMINATION

"Federal law makes it illegal to discriminate against any worker in the United States, regardless of immigration status. In response to Hoffman, the EEOC recently directed its field offices that claims for all forms of relief, other than reinstatement and back pay for periods after discharge or failure to hire, should be processed in accord with existing standards, without regard to an individual's immigration status."

"Commissioner Leslie E. Silverman noted: "By this action, the Commission recognizes that the Hoffman decision required our Agency to step back and re-examine our policy on remedies for undocumented workers. While Hoffman affects the availability of some forms of relief to undocumented workers, make no mistake, it is still illegal for employers to discriminate against undocumented workers."

and here: Facts About Employment Rights of Immigrants Under Federal Anti-Discrimination Laws

"The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324
Discrimination based on citizenship status is expressly prohibited by the Immigration and Nationality Act's (INA) anti-discrimination provision, 8 U.S.C. § 1324b. The law prohibits: 1) citizenship status discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee; 2) national origin discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee; 3) unfair documentary practices during the employment eligibility verification, Form I-9 and E-Verify processes; and 4) retaliation or intimidation"

Now I /really/ have to go heh

Last edited:
So .....why no thread on the citizen who killed his pregnant wife and two girls? Or is it only significant when the accused murderer is....something...something...

It is significant when the murder could easily have been prevented if the Government was doing it's job.

In this case, Border Security.
The same argument can be made for citizens commiting crimes. How big do you want goverment to get get? How many fortunes do you want to spend on one issue? We have thousands of miles of coast lines. We have thousnads of miles of borders that can be walked over. We have people that come here legaly and over stay, they are already across the border. You expect illegal crime to drop to zero! You have as much chance as getting all crime to drop to zero! Mean while the crooks you elected are about to go to jail, so the system works even though idiots like you are out there jamming it up! Shut the fuck up and lets the adults talk!

Protection from outside dangers is the primary function of a government.

Governments have been putting walls around their territories for thousands of years.

Navies have patrolled and protected coastlines for thousands of years.

To pretend that this is too hard to do, is utterly absurd.

Your side wants to do this, because they want to radically transform America into a place where they get to have their way, without the other side ever having a voice again.[/QUOTSo you actually believe it is possible to take crime down to zereo! You r fucking nuts~! What gobernment has ever accomplished this? None ever!

I ignored your idiotic strawman about taking crime to zero.

That is your strawman. It is yours to play with. I have nothing to do with it.

Twitter
Happens

Your point?

Point?

Bull

No other murder in this country is related to this Country not “locking its doors”.

I’ve posted, since the death of Sarah Root, that this country will be responsible for the future murders unless we strictly secure the borders.

We have not. Our children are dying needlessly. That may not piss you off but it pisses me off.
The ignorance of our liberal left since the 1960’s “ era of hate America” has always pissed me off. Ruination of United States. Bunch of spoiled fucking Hollywood kids and idiot like Jerry Rubenstien cheerleading for American defeat.

Bottom line...lierals want to protect illegals and deaths are OK so long as it’s white girls.

And because od
Good grief Immigration has filed a detainer and his lawyer is using e verify to challenge?

You're a loon

You are the loon.

H e was legal. ICE lies to federal judges so why should we believe them now.
As it turns out he is indeed an illegal. The report that he had passed everify was in error.

It actually is not a report. This was the statement released by Yarrabee Farms where he worked.

“First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Mollie Tibbetts. This is a profoundly sad day for our community. All of us at Yarrabee Farms are shocked to hear that one of our employees was involved and is charged in this case.

This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government's E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing. On Monday, the authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We have cooperated fully with their investigation.

Yarrabee Farms follows all laws related to verifying employees are legal to work in the United States, and we regularly seek outside counsel to ensure we stay up-to-date on employment law matters. We keep records on all employees and have shared that information with authorities.

We appreciate the hard work of law enforcement officials. We will continue to cooperate with authorities as the investigation moves forward.”

The company is owned by a Republican linked family as well.
Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi have blood on their hands because they want votes of an illegal dependency class.
You're blaming tibbets death on Schumer and Pelosi? You're straight up retarded. Let's get you a helmut. There are 10 to 20 M undocumented aliens here.
Absolutely...they are the scum that wants to protect illegals for Democrat votes. They are lowlife pieces of shit. Pelosi and Schumer going to hell when they die.

Twitter
Happens

Your point?

Point?

You need to be sent to North Korea you absolutely worthless piece of garbage. We are war with Mexico...time for Congress to declare it. Let ICE sweep the streets and remove criminal element. I don’t give a fuck if families are separated. They are subhumans.

Where's the Wingnut "outrage" over Nia Wilson?
The detention centers need to be eradicated. These people are not innocent victims coming here for a better life...they are domestic terrorists. Eliminate them.

The murder of this innocent girl is the last fucking straw in my book. Time to get tough...real tough. Time to go after other terrorists organizations like Antifa (Marxis) and BLM (generational crybabies, welfare scum).

The murder of this innocent girl is the last fucking straw in my book. Time to get tough...real tough. Time to go after other terrorists organizations like Antifa (Marxis) and BLM (generational crybabies, welfare scum).
Fuck off. You couldn't care less about Nia Wilson.

Forum List

Back