🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Post-Brexit, dialogue with Russia urged

You can have people blocked from threads? :lol:
that is her main thing. she even does this in sports threads. she is a full blown nazicunt.

Yes you're one of the idiots I refer to when I comment this, your one of the bubbleheads and no, nobody cares what you think, you never comment anything remotely intelligent all you have is idiocy and name calling.

There are more people who are educated in the fundamentals of this, thankfully the bubbleheads who just OD on the propaganda and the Kool-Aid and haven't a clue what they're babbling about are in the minority. As I commented, this idiotic crowd call everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP names, yet seem to have no problem with Svoboda, Tryzub and the Right Sector in the Ukraine who actually ARE what the idiot bubbleheads WRONGLY accuse everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP of being.

They're hilariously stupid and pathetic, the former because it's entertaining to hear them because they think they know what they're talking about and the latter because educated people know they've not got a clue what they're talking about.
tl;dr

Yes well it would be wouldn't it, someone of your stunning limited intelligence can only cope with comments a few sentences long, nevermind Ahmed :itsok:

I doubt Trudeau, Obama or Hillary want a world war III. I agree Russia is needed to help destroy ISIS and also to help Assad in Syria get control of his country. So the Uk is already stirring things up. I do hope the US stays out of it, there is no reason we can't be allies with Russia, Russia is a country full of people and I can't imagine Putin wants a WWIII anymore than we do.

Nobody wants WWIII and everyone agrees that to defeat ISIS that Russia has to be engaged with.

There are more people who are educated in the fundamentals of this, thankfully the bubbleheads who just OD on the propaganda and the Kool-Aid and haven't a clue what they're babbling about are in the minority. As I commented, this idiotic crowd call everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP names, yet seem to have no problem with Svoboda, Tryzub and the Right Sector in the Ukraine who actually ARE what the idiot bubbleheads WRONGLY accuse everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP of being.

They're hilariously stupid and pathetic, the former because it's entertaining to hear them because they think they know what they're talking about and the latter because educated people know they've not got a clue what they're talking about.

Yes the Right Sector sounds full of harsh far right ultra nationalists. I'm sure you know more about this than most, as your in Germany and in a bad place for a European War.

Fuck me,for once you are right.

Fuck you, You've never once been right.

Everything I've commented has been sensible and also I include a respected link in my OP, it's met by the usual two Trolls, they seem to appear together all the time now, maybe they're having one of those Internet Affairs, they're very close, so boyfriends yes.

They can't handle that the link isn't from some LGBT site or from some Communist rag.

You can have people blocked from threads? :lol:

Are you trolling or do you have something to say that's On Topic to the OP? I can request to have certain people blocked yes.

No, I am not trolling. I was simply asking a question. I wasn't aware that people could have others blocked from their threads. Thank you for answering my question, though. You can place back on your ignore list now. I wouldn't want to upset your tender sensibilities any further. Cheers!

I doubt Trudeau, Obama or Hillary want a world war III. I agree Russia is needed to help destroy ISIS and also to help Assad in Syria get control of his country. So the Uk is already stirring things up. I do hope the US stays out of it, there is no reason we can't be allies with Russia, Russia is a country full of people and I can't imagine Putin wants a WWIII anymore than we do.

Nobody wants WWIII and everyone agrees that to defeat ISIS that Russia has to be engaged with.

Yes the Right Sector sounds full of harsh far right ultra nationalists. I'm sure you know more about this than most, as your in Germany and in a bad place for a European War.

I'm Austrian and we want nothing to do with Germany until they get new leadership.

However, yes it's incredible how these people who are always rambling about Patriots being "Far Right" and calling people "Nazi" have no problem with the Nazi's who are helping to run Ukraine into the ground.

Putin is no more trustworthy than any other fascist in history.

The Leftists are the New Fascists. Free your mind, stop listening to the propaganda.

411SPQyUSQL._SS500_.jpg

I trust Putin 1,000 times more than I do Hitlery, Barrypuppet, the Bush crime syndicate, Congress, etc, etc. Putin has shown remarkable restraint given all the poking and prodding done to escalate hostilities. I can tell from reading this thread that there are some here that don't have the slightest clue about the Ukraine and Crimea and how that all went down. This country has too many idiots.

I trust Putin 1,000 times more than I do Hitlery, Barrypuppet, the Bush crime syndicate, Congress, etc, etc. Putin has shown remarkable restraint given all the poking and prodding done to escalate hostilities. I can tell from reading this thread that there are some here that don't have the slightest clue about the Ukraine and Crimea and how that all went down. This country has too many idiots.

What's stopping you from immigrating?

What's stopping you from immigrating?

Why should I?

yeah, lol. you are fractally wrong.

Putin has proved, considering how Ukraine has been treated (remember the Crimea annexation ?) to be a leader with thinking dangerously akin to the old Soviet model. Grab foreign territory. Bluster and reject the smallest criticism of it. We cannot trust this nutter.

Ok, so, Russia has had (and will have) its role in defeating ISIS (though Russia preferred to play politics in favouring Syria's leader, so was less than coherently selective in targeting ISIS specifically). Greater international cooperation would make sense in defeating them ... yes. But if we place trust in Russia, we must be nuts ....

Grab foreign territory? Pffffffffft. Crimea was and always will be Russian. Their decision to separate from the American and EU backed Nazis in Kiev was a wise one. Next up, Russia's roll in defeating ISIS had nothing to do with politics but with self preservation. Chechen terrorists pledged allegiance to ISIS and many Chechen jihadists are fighting with ISIS as we speak.

As a matter of fact ISIS key commander who led the invasion of Iraq is Chechen. So Putin who was tired of the "snowflake" approach to dealing with ISIS went balls to the walls to rid Syria of the monsters we allowed to exist in the hopes that they would overthrow Assad.

Russia and Putin have real skin in this game. As compared to the west who would still want Assad gone and the Muslim Brotherhood to be installed.

Now to Assad, Russia and Syria have been since last century allies. Along with Iran. Of course he backed Assad.

And if you want to do some reading and understand why Putin jumped into the war against ISIS, here's a great article.

ISIS opens a new front on Europe's doorstep: Chechan jihadi group with 'up to 15,000' fighters pledge allegiance to terror horde
  • Leader of terror group known as Caucuses Emirate declared loyalty to ISIS
  • 'We need to unite... so we can cut off the heads of the infidels,' he has said
  • Group operates in Russian republics of Chechnya, Daghestan, Ingushetia
  • It has killed hundreds in deadly terror attacks on Russian soil since 2007
  • Eight million already live in ISIS territory across MIddle East, north Africa
ISIS opens a new front on Putin's doorstep

Of course they don't know what went down in the Ukraine and the Crimea, they get their view from the MSM Propaganda, the same MSM who never mention the Stepan Bandera lovers who are helping to run Ukraine into the ground.

n_76417_1.jpg

yeah, lol. you are fractally wrong.

You are one of the idiots I was speaking of. Stick to the flame zone and the gay bath-houses...only in those places are you "well received". (snicker)

Putin has proved, considering how Ukraine has been treated (remember the Crimea annexation ?) to be a leader with thinking dangerously akin to the old Soviet model. Grab foreign territory. Bluster and reject the smallest criticism of it. We cannot trust this nutter.

Ok, so, Russia has had (and will have) its role in defeating ISIS (though Russia preferred to play politics in favouring Syria's leader, so was less than coherently selective in targeting ISIS specifically). Greater international cooperation would make sense in defeating them ... yes. But if we place trust in Russia, we must be nuts ....

Grab foreign territory? Pffffffffft. Crimea was and always will be Russian. Their decision to separate from the American and EU backed Nazis in Kiev was a wise one. Next up, Russia's roll in defeating ISIS had nothing to do with politics but with self preservation. Chechen terrorists pledged allegiance to ISIS and many Chechen jihadists are fighting with ISIS as we speak.

As a matter of fact ISIS key commander who led the invasion of Iraq is Chechen. So Putin who was tired of the "snowflake" approach to dealing with ISIS went balls to the walls to rid Syria of the monsters we allowed to exist in the hopes that they would overthrow Assad.

Russia and Putin have real skin in this game. As compared to the west who would still want Assad gone and the Muslim Brotherhood to be installed.

Now to Assad, Russia and Syria have been since last century allies. Along with Iran. Of course he backed Assad.

And if you want to do some reading and understand why Putin jumped into the war against ISIS, here's a great article.

ISIS opens a new front on Europe's doorstep: Chechan jihadi group with 'up to 15,000' fighters pledge allegiance to terror horde
  • 'We need to unite... so we can cut off the heads of the infidels,' he has said

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Saved me from having to explain that to the idiots here. The only thing you left out was George Soros's role in the coup de 'etat of Ukraine....nicely done.

Why do you think Scotland last year and Britain last month have had rights to have referendums and their opinion respected and Crimea hasn't? International law allows self-determination for any nation. Decision has been made by 3 million Crimea residents and Russia respected it unlike the rest of the world. I can't stand hypocrisy of modern politicians who welcomed the USSR collapse (25 million Russians were separated from their home country), but now they are screaming and shouting when those Russians want to reunite with Russia and and call them separatists. Unbelievable hypocrisy!

1. According to UN Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples:
All peoples have the right to self-determination; by virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
The United Nations and Decolonization - Declaration

2. VLADIMIR PUTIN: I did say that I see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a great tragedy of the 20th century. Do you know why? First of all, because 25 million of Russian people suddenly turned out to be outside the borders of the Russian Federation. They used to live in one state; the Soviet Union has traditionally been called Russia, the Soviet Russia, and it was the 'greater Russia'. Then the Soviet Union suddenly fell apart, in fact, overnight, and it turned out that in the former Soviet Union republics there were 25 million Russians. They used to live in one country and suddenly found themselves abroad. Can you imagine how many problems came out?
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net

The suicide attack at Atatürk Airport in Istanbul, was masterminded and executed by a Chechen, Akhmed Chatayev, he had joined ISIS. He was on Interpol, The European Union, Russian and American terrorist lists.

While visiting Ukraine, he was arrested on January 3, 2010 - BEFORE MAIDAN, when Ukraine didn't have terrorist supporters in their Government - and faced extradition to Russia where he was wanted for terrorism. However on 14 January, after strong protests by Amnesty International, the European Court of Human Rights called upon the Ukrainian authorities not to extradite him.

Amnesty International, a Far Left organisation and the ECHR more bothered with terrorists human rights than European peoples human rights.

Had he of been extradited to Russia, then who knows, the suicide attack on Atatürk Airport in Istanbul might have been averted.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Saved me from having to explain that to the idiots here. The only thing you left out was George Soros's role in the coup de 'etat of Ukraine....nicely done.

It was surreal to watch the coup unfold right before our eyes. BTW one of Hillary's key donors to the tune of 8 million so far and a promise of millions more is a left wing oligarch who wanted the Ukraine to join the EU.

To find the truth, it is like peeling an onion. You get it one peel at a time.

Forum List

Back