Post "Haniyeh was a moderate Islamofascist because he only ordered others to die"

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
I couldn't agree more.
I would add that suddenly the Qataris are playing both sides too.

Haniyeh was a moderate Islamofascist because he only ordered others to die

The fear of a wider conflict seems to be only when Israel takes a defensive deterrent measure.

That's besides the point.
Worse is, the rebranding the dead butchers.

So some at MSM decided to attach the "moderate" label on the "diplomatic" leader of the regime' with its genocidal charter laced with antisemitic tropes weaved with Quranic text and whose vision is of an all out Islamic State with Israel gone.

You don't have to go very far but remember even only recent. Oct/7/23 - His praying, performing a 'prostration of Gratitude' to Allah while his regime led the 3,000 butchers/kidnappers and rapists under Allah Akbar cries. And his call on Arab Palestinians in the West Bank, Israeli Arabs, and the entire nation abroad to join.
His Oct/26/23 explanation: "we need the blood of women, children, and the elderly of Gaza," the old Palestinian death cult (since Arafat days) of 'dead baby strategy' to gather sympathy.

So, if Haniyeh wouldn't send others, but "volunteered" himself instead, is that when he will stop being an IslamoFascist "moderate"?

Source

I couldn't agree more.
I would add that suddenly the Qataris are playing both sides too.

Haniyeh was a moderate Islamofascist because he only ordered others to die

The fear of a wider conflict seems to be only when Israel takes a defensive deterrent measure.

That's besides the point.
Worse is, the rebranding the dead butchers.

So some at MSM decided to attach the "moderate" label on the "diplomatic" leader of the regime' with its genocidal charter laced with antisemitic tropes weaved with Quranic text and whose vision is of an all out Islamic State with Israel gone.

You don't have to go very far but remember even only recent. Oct/7/23 - His praying, performing a 'prostration of Gratitude' to Allah while his regime led the 3,000 butchers/kidnappers and rapists under Allah Akbar cries. And his call on Arab Palestinians in the West Bank, Israeli Arabs, and the entire nation abroad to join.
His Oct/26/23 explanation: "we need the blood of women, children, and the elderly of Gaza," the old Palestinian death cult (since Arafat days) of 'dead baby strategy' to gather sympathy.

So, if Haniyeh wouldn't send others, but "volunteered" himself instead, is that when he will stop being an IslamoFascist "moderate"?

Source
Moderate jihad is like moderate nazi

Forum List

Back