Post J6 hearing...69% say trying to overturn the election is a crime

A no vote is very simple
I think you'll find that they have to go through the courts like trump and his allies tried to do. But he lost 62 out of 62 court cases, laughed out of court because it was so ridiculous. And you believe that crap because you are a brainwashed functional moron. That is not a personal insult it is a political insult and you have a lot of company about half the GOP for God's sake. Impeach Murdoch!

The more that comes out concerning the steps trump and his associates took to overturn the election....the more people see how criminal and even anti-democratic those steps were.

But there is a winner....right Ronnie desantis?

Paying attention Mr Garland?
/——/ So you agree democrats committed crimes by trying to overturn the 2016 election.

Thanks for admitting your crime in stealing the election. Trying to stop a crime is no crime, asshole. But setting up a fake insurrection at the capitol to cover it up, IS.
Committing crimes to stop crimes is NOT ACCEPTABLE, it's lawlessness and vigilantism.

Bingo.
Congress has the right to overturn an election.
You call that Autocracy...is that what you want?

You want to abandon democracy because a Giant Orange Tuesday cannot admit he lost re-election?

Not in the history of this country has a losing presidential candidate taken such dramatic steps to stay in office. He really wanted to destroy our electoral system through force. And the MAGA trash applauded his efforts.

They are all anti-democratic.

From what I have seen....trump and his allies are toast. I don't know if trump will be indicted. He may.

But Eastman is going to need some powerful legal help. Many fat white man in suites are gonna yo go to jail.

"A news outlet".

The ultimate authority.

I love your ignorance.
That's why I look at all the outlets, even your propaganda BS, from here and around the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
From what I have seen....trump and his allies are toast. I don't know if trump will be indicted. He may.

But Eastman is going to need some powerful legal help. Many fat white man in suites are gonna yo go to jail.
Fox propaganda network is arguing about abortion protests and Kavanaugh attempt...the GOP base doesn't know 90% of reality...very depressing...

That's why I look at all the outlets, even your propaganda BS, from here and around the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Fox propaganda network is arguing about abortion protests and Kavanaugh attempt...the GOP base doesn't know 90% of reality...very depressing...
Murdoch hates trump...but he allows his viewers to be ignorant.

You're such an entertaining comedian. I hope you get paid well.

Trump got his start repeating Murdoch crap, and continues....I don't see the hate .
Murdoch created the monster. His papers have been slamming trump...but the Australian looks at trump like Poootin looks at trump. He is their useful idiot.

Forum List

Back