🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Post Obama's Domestic Policy Success

e0hfu8.jpg
Another idiot who cant read a chart.
Note that the rate was declining before Ocare. And more people employed accounts for the lower percentage.

Are troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan? Nope.
Weekly shipments of dead soldiers returned from those places have stopped. That is a success.
Now we get weekly shipments of Americans dead in terrorist attacks around the world.
Thanks, Obama!
Really, I call bullshit. Show us a link that backs up your nonsense.
Check my sig line. It's right there.
Those are all foreign policy issues, btw. The fact that you cannot cite a single domestic policy issue that is an Obama success story supports my view that Obama is the most failed president ever.
Here is one. My investment portfolio and retirement funds lost over 40% of value during the Bush administration. Like for lots of others, under Obama they rebounded and made up the losses and began growing in value. Thanks to Obama my retirement is more financially secure. I retired two years ago. I consider Obama's domestic policies a success because of the extra bucks in my pocket. I will be able to get big chocolate Easter bunnies for the kids today instead of little ones. Plus I upgraded my cable and can afford some needed home improvements. Obama gave me back the almost half of my funds Bush took away.
Hey your failures as an investor are not my problem.

If the deficit is down it's cause that obamacare is so outrageously expensive and delivers so little.
Gas has rose 30 cents this month.
Isis is marching westward.

It's that time of year they switch the gas formula .

Where is ISIS right now ? Marching over the rockies!! Oh the worry !

Oh. US troop deaths! That's down big time ! Thank God we got out of Iraq .
The debt will be 30 Trillion by 2029 Ya your boy is a genius

Are you saying a future presidents debt can be bogged down by the actions of a past president ?????
Better question would be what is obama doing to reduce the debt.

The ONLY way to reduce the debt is to lower the annual deficit below the line which increases debt,and that can ONLY be done by cutting the federal government, cutting revenue sharing with the states and by stopping the sale of T Bills.

Q. What would be the outcome of such a policy?

A. Chaos
So we sell 30 trillion in debt to foreign countries. What's the eventual outcome of that

Stopped a Depression
Saved the Banks and Auto Companies
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Obamagas under $2 a gallon
Unemployment cut 5%

Rabbi: That doesn't count
Nutjobber: Obama prevented WW3.

Not WWIII but he did get us out of the blunderous invasions directed by Bush
As much as I hate Bush your asinine comment couldn't to unchallenged.
Kept America safe
Kept these wars in Moslem countries
Kept isis from moving westward.

btw: How's that Lybia policy working out
let alone Hillary's policy has set the ME aflame.

Stopped a Depression
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Unemployment cut 5%

Kept America safe

Nutjobber is a self declared paid poster. He gets paid based on quantity rather than quality. That much is obvious.

Weekly shipments of dead soldiers returned from those places have stopped. That is a success.
Now we get weekly shipments of Americans dead in terrorist attacks around the world.
Thanks, Obama!
Really, I call bullshit. Show us a link that backs up your nonsense.
Check my sig line. It's right there.
Those are all foreign policy issues, btw. The fact that you cannot cite a single domestic policy issue that is an Obama success story supports my view that Obama is the most failed president ever.
Here is one. My investment portfolio and retirement funds lost over 40% of value during the Bush administration. Like for lots of others, under Obama they rebounded and made up the losses and began growing in value. Thanks to Obama my retirement is more financially secure. I retired two years ago. I consider Obama's domestic policies a success because of the extra bucks in my pocket. I will be able to get big chocolate Easter bunnies for the kids today instead of little ones. Plus I upgraded my cable and can afford some needed home improvements. Obama gave me back the almost half of my funds Bush took away.
Hey your failures as an investor are not my problem.
My losses during that period were in line with average investors. As I approached retirement I shifted my investments into low risk and reliable accounts such as mutuals as most brokers would advise. Again, my portfolio was and is in line with the average. The point is, people lost under Bush and gained under Obama.

Are troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan? Nope.

How many are left?
How many were killed last month?
Irrelevant. Your claim was "Obama got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan." But he didnt. We still have troops there.
Try again.

Now you are just being cavil (in a your usual stupid manner).
LOL.
A little knowledge is a ridiculous thing.

A little bigotry is willful ignorance, a lot is foolish (i.e. not willful, congenital).

Employment up
Deficit down
GM is alive
Osama is dead
Good thing if you like part time jobs for artificial wages
At an 11 billion dollar cost to the tax payers
Standards are kinda low bro

A quote by George W. Bush

Seems G. W. Bush thought three PT jobs were a good thing.
“You work three jobs? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."
GWB, FEB 2005

Today, at least in the Bay Area jobs are generally FT, pay is much higher than the national mean and benefits (paid FMLA), child care, breaks and vacations of five or more weeks has become a standard in the high tech world.

How do you define an "artificial" wage (minimum wage? If so why not call it what it is?).

It's that time of year they switch the gas formula .

Where is ISIS right now ? Marching over the rockies!! Oh the worry !

Oh. US troop deaths! That's down big time ! Thank God we got out of Iraq .
The debt will be 30 Trillion by 2029 Ya your boy is a genius

Are you saying a future presidents debt can be bogged down by the actions of a past president ?????
Better question would be what is obama doing to reduce the debt.

The ONLY way to reduce the debt is to lower the annual deficit below the line which increases debt,and that can ONLY be done by cutting the federal government, cutting revenue sharing with the states and by stopping the sale of T Bills.

Q. What would be the outcome of such a policy?

A. Chaos
First off none of that is true.
Second it suggests that in order to stave off bankruptcy we have to continue to spend more money. Uncle Joe Biden approves!

First of all common sense suggest that it is true. And you are once again lying by stating I even implied spending money would stave off bankruptcy. Only a liar or a fool, and i don't doubt you are both, could talk these words ["The ONLY way to reduce the debt is to lower the annual deficit below the line which increases debt"] and conclude otherwise.

Employment up
Deficit down
GM is alive
Osama is dead
Good thing if you like part time jobs for artificial wages
At an 11 billion dollar cost to the tax payers
Standards are kinda low bro

A quote by George W. Bush

Seems G. W. Bush thought three PT jobs were a good thing.
“You work three jobs? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."
GWB, FEB 2005

Today, at least in the Bay Area jobs are generally FT, pay is much higher than the national mean and benefits (paid FMLA), child care, breaks and vacations of five or more weeks has become a standard in the high tech world.

How do you define an "artificial" wage (minimum wage? If so why not call it what it is?).
So you use a republican to justify shitty jobs numbers?
Because that's what it is.

Stopped a Depression
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Unemployment cut 5%

Kept America safe

Bush did not keep us safe....he allowed the worst terrorist attack in history

Another idiot who cant read a chart.
Note that the rate was declining before Ocare.

34sgvm9.png

:badgrin:
LOL
1 Billion is currently being s
Stopped a Depression
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Unemployment cut 5%

Kept America safe

So i take it you don't like FDR

Stopped a Depression
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Unemployment cut 5%

Kept America safe

Obviously you never heard of the Gorelick Memo.
Here is the Gorelick Memo...
Gorelick Memo that created the wall between FBI & CIA thus no knowledge of the 9/11 bombers shared with the FBI!!!
looks especially imprudent 10 years later.
1995 memo she wrote, stated explicitly that they would “go beyond what is legally required, [to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation.” GORELICK WALL!
Here read what NOT my words but other sources:
Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11.
At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall.
Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not — the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..especially since the biggest threat to us UBL [Usama bin Laden], is getting the most protection.
So, a year before the 9/11 attacks, a special unit in the U.S. military was aware of the presence of an al-Queda cell in Brooklyn, New York, and sought to share its information with the FBI but was stopped cold.Why?Because (as described in the April 16, 2004 Washington Times piece) “on March 4, 1995, [Jamie Gorelick, the then number 2 official in the Clinton Justice Department, sent a 4-page directive] to FBI Director Louis Freeh and Mary Jo White, the New York-based U.S. attorney investigating the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
In the memo, Ms. Gorelick ordered Mr. Freeh and Ms. White to follow information-sharing procedures that ‘go beyond what is legally required,’ in order to avoid ‘any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance’ that the Justice Department was using Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants, instead of ordinary criminal investigative procedures, in an effort to undermine the civil liberties of terrorism suspects.”
Could 9/11 Have Been Prevented? The Gorelick Memo and What We Knew

Employment up
Deficit down
GM is alive
Osama is dead

Well your 1 for 4, you know if you take credit away from the military for Osama.

Well using that logic , Osama was innocent since he didn't personally fly the planes into the towers .

And the American auto industry didn't jusy survive , it's booming . Plus it is our biggest export.

Gas/fuel prices are record lows . We even changed the laws so that we can EXPORT oil because our energy surplus .

Ahahaha by all means tell us what specifically Obama's role was in getting Osama I'm sure this will be good for a laugh. :laugh:

Employment up
Deficit down
GM is alive
Osama is dead

Well your 1 for 4, you know if you take credit away from the military for Osama.

Well using that logic , Osama was innocent since he didn't personally fly the planes into the towers .

And the American auto industry didn't jusy survive , it's booming . Plus it is our biggest export.

Gas/fuel prices are record lows . We even changed the laws so that we can EXPORT oil because our energy surplus .

Ahahaha by all means tell us what specifically Obama's role was in getting Osama I'm sure this will be good for a laugh. :laugh:
He pulled the trigger, to hear libs tell it. In reality he had to be goaded into it by Biden.
But that is foreign policy not domestic, which is the subject here.

Employment up
Deficit down
GM is alive
Osama is dead

If the deficit is down it's cause that obamacare is so outrageously expensive and delivers so little.
Gas has rose 30 cents this month.
Isis is marching westward.

Obamacare never even pays a claim for most people the deductibles are sky high. Its like not having insurance but having to pay insurance premiums anyway for nothing. For many paying out of pocket or via a healthcare savings account with a catastrophic plan would have been much cheaper. But then Obama wouldn't have his Obamacare slush fund.

Forum List

Back