Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Obamagas under $2 a gallon
Unemployment cut 5%

Rabbi: That doesn't count
Nutjobber: Obama prevented WW3.

Not WWIII but he did get us out of the blunderous invasions directed by Bush
Are troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan? Nope.
Weekly shipments of dead soldiers returned from those places have stopped. That is a success.

Instead of sending American combat ground troops in large numbers to fight in foreign wars, he implemented a doctrine of letting the local boys and girls having to fight on the ground to save their countries with air support from the US. That is why the coffins trickle home instead of flood home. Empty hospital beds instead of beds used in abundance for crippled and maimed Americans is also a big success.

Killing terrorist leaders with sky robots has also been a huge success. Al Shashani,Chechen Red Beard, was to latest leader of note to get a taste of Obama foreign policy.

Stopped a Depression
Saved the Banks and Auto Companies
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Unemployment cut 5%

How many are left?
How many were killed last month?
Irrelevant. Your claim was "Obama got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan." But he didnt. We still have troops there.
Try again.

Stopped a Depression
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Unemployment cut 5%

Weekly shipments of dead soldiers returned from those places have stopped. That is a success.
Now we get weekly shipments of Americans dead in terrorist attacks around the world.
Thanks, Obama!

Instead of sending American combat ground troops in large numbers to fight in foreign wars, he implemented a doctrine of letting the local boys and girls having to fight on the ground to save their countries with air support from the US. That is why the coffins trickle home instead of flood home. Empty hospital beds instead of beds used in abundance for crippled and maimed Americans is also a big success.
That seems to have worked really well against ISIS, Assad, and the rebels in Yemen.

Stopped a Depression
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Unemployment cut 5%

Now we get weekly shipments of Americans dead in terrorist attacks around the world.
Thanks, Obama!
Really, I call bullshit. Show us a link that backs up your nonsense.

Thanks, Obama!
Check my sig line. It's right there.
Those are all foreign policy issues, btw. The fact that you cannot cite a single domestic policy issue that is an Obama success story supports my view that Obama is the most failed president ever.

Well using that logic , Osama was innocent since he didn't personally fly the planes into the towers .

And the American auto industry didn't jusy survive , it's booming . Plus it is our biggest export.
If the deficit is down it's cause that obamacare is so outrageously expensive and delivers so little.
Gas has rose 30 cents this month.
Isis is marching westward.

It's that time of year they switch the gas formula .

Where is ISIS right now ? Marching over the rockies!! Oh the worry !

Oh. US troop deaths! That's down big time ! Thank God we got out of Iraq .
The debt will be 30 Trillion by 2029 Ya your boy is a genius

Are you saying a future presidents debt can be bogged down by the actions of a past president ?????
Better question would be what is obama doing to reduce the debt.

The ONLY way to reduce the debt is to lower the annual deficit below the line which increases debt,and that can ONLY be done by cutting the federal government, cutting revenue sharing with the states and by stopping the sale of T Bills.

Q. What would be the outcome of such a policy?

A. Chaos

If the deficit is down it's cause that obamacare is so outrageously expensive and delivers so little.
Gas has rose 30 cents this month.
Isis is marching westward.

It's that time of year they switch the gas formula .

Where is ISIS right now ? Marching over the rockies!! Oh the worry !

Oh. US troop deaths! That's down big time ! Thank God we got out of Iraq .
The debt will be 30 Trillion by 2029 Ya your boy is a genius

Are you saying a future presidents debt can be bogged down by the actions of a past president ?????
Better question would be what is obama doing to reduce the debt.

The ONLY way to reduce the debt is to lower the annual deficit below the line which increases debt,and that can ONLY be done by cutting the federal government, cutting revenue sharing with the states and by stopping the sale of T Bills.

Q. What would be the outcome of such a policy?

A. Chaos
First off none of that is true.
Second it suggests that in order to stave off bankruptcy we have to continue to spend more money. Uncle Joe Biden approves!

OK, so let's recap.
Obamacare: Total failure. Failed to reduce health insurance costs. Failed to reduce healthcare costs. Virtually everyone working experienced higher rates and less coverage.
Economy. Growth never exceeded 3% in any year, well below Bush's average. Slow growth means slow growth in wages and a stagnant standard of living for most people. Record levels of gov't dependence.
Race. Came in promising to build race relations. Instead fanned race hatred from Ferguson to Baltimore. Spawned racist group BLM.
Education: Fought most successful initiatives like school vouchers in DC while he sent his own kids to tony private schools.
Openness. Promised most transparent administration in history. Delivered IRS scandal, VA scandal, and probably a few more
Trashed rule of law. Made laws via EO for immigration, marijuana, and other issues.

In all a total and complete failure. Obama is the most failed president ever.

You bloviate mendaciously. Have you no shame? You surely have no credibility, so why not find a new hobby, something you might be competent in doing, like ... um ... hmmmm

OK, so let's recap.
Obamacare: Total failure. Failed to reduce health insurance costs. Failed to reduce healthcare costs. Virtually everyone working experienced higher rates and less coverage.
Economy. Growth never exceeded 3% in any year, well below Bush's average. Slow growth means slow growth in wages and a stagnant standard of living for most people. Record levels of gov't dependence.
Race. Came in promising to build race relations. Instead fanned race hatred from Ferguson to Baltimore. Spawned racist group BLM.
Education: Fought most successful initiatives like school vouchers in DC while he sent his own kids to tony private schools.
Openness. Promised most transparent administration in history. Delivered IRS scandal, VA scandal, and probably a few more
Trashed rule of law. Made laws via EO for immigration, marijuana, and other issues.

You bloviate mendaciously. Have you no shame? You surely have no credibility, so why not find a new hobby, something you might be competent in doing, like ... um ... hmmmm
I must be spot on. You cannot refute a single point and have to take out your Roget's to do it.

Stopped a Depression
Gay rights
Financial reform
Environmental regulation
Unemployment cut 5%

How many are left?
Irrelevant. Your claim was "Obama got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan." But he didnt. We still have troops there.
Try again.

Now you are just being cavil (in a your usual stupid manner).

How many are left?
Try again.

Now you are just being cavil (in a your usual stupid manner).
LOL.
A little knowledge is a ridiculous thing.

OK, so let's recap.

I must be spot on. You cannot refute a single point and have to take out your Roget's to do it.

The only spot you're on is the left over bullshit which spews from your keyboard. You are ridiculed because you deserve to be; as for my use of the language, I will try in the future to write down to you. I always look up words I'm not familiar with, you simple scorn those whose vocabulary is far beyond the level of education from which you matriculated.

From his destruction of bankruptcy laws with GM to his shovel ready jobs to his rule by administrative fiat Obama's domestic policies walk in shameless failure with his foreign policies. Is Obama truly the most failed president ever?
34ihjwi.jpg

March 6, 2009 DOW: 6626.

March 24, 2016 DOW: 17,515.

OK, so let's recap.

The only spot you're on is the left over bullshit which spews from your keyboard. You are ridiculed because you deserve to be; as for my use of the language, I will try in the future to write down to you. I always look up words I'm not familiar with, you simple scorn those whose vocabulary is far beyond the level of education from which you matriculated.
LOL!!!!
You need to check the word "matriculated". Your attempts to look educated have backfired, revealing you to be the low class cock-sucker I always knew you were.
If you have nothing of substance to contribute here then find some other forum to post on.

Thanks, Obama!
Check my sig line. It's right there.
Those are all foreign policy issues, btw. The fact that you cannot cite a single domestic policy issue that is an Obama success story supports my view that Obama is the most failed president ever.
Here is one. My investment portfolio and retirement funds lost over 40% of value during the Bush administration. Like for lots of others, under Obama they rebounded and made up the losses and began growing in value. Thanks to Obama my retirement is more financially secure. I retired two years ago. I consider Obama's domestic policies a success because of the extra bucks in my pocket. I will be able to get big chocolate Easter bunnies for the kids today instead of little ones. Plus I upgraded my cable and can afford some needed home improvements. Obama gave me back the almost half of my funds Bush took away.

Forum List

Back