Post Obama's Foreign Policy Successes

I've never seen OBL. Nor is there a body to see. For all we know he could be in Obama's cabinet .

Ahh the 9/11 Conspiracy whack job constituency of Trump’s rears it’s ugly (and it’s only) head.
Do you also think no planes hit the buildings on 9/11 there Dylan?

You just make stupid shit up thinking it's some sort of "gotcha" cleverness. Sucks to be you loser.

OBL is dead fact.
You doubt it fact.
I believe the US Navy Seals. Fact.
You do not. Fact.

Then again as a trump worshiper, you don’t like the “establishment” and the SEALs are just a bunch of government workers. Fact.

About my cleverness, I can’t help it. I outsmarted you without trying. Fact.

You need to look up the definition of "fact".

1. It isn't a fact that OBL is dead. Where's the body?
2. I believe he is dead, but I can't state that he is in fact dead.
3. The Seals say they killed him. I believe they did but still we can't state it as fact.
4. I'm a Cruz supporter.
5. The Seals do work for the government.
6. You got everything wrong.
7. You are the opposite of clever.

Yet here you are desperately trying to correct me and failing miserably.

1. Fact, OBL is Dead.
2. Fact, Obama got him.
3. Fact, George Bush gave up on it a long time ago.
4. Fact, Obama rules, 9/11 truthers like you drool.

I told you to look up "fact", you didn't do it did you? Hey stay stupid then.

I saw the body.
I talked to the guys who were on the team.
I saw his body be dumped into the ocean to prevent creating a place for terrorist pilgrimages.
YOU may not be able to state as 'fact' that UBL is dead, but the SEALs sure as hell can.

Sure you did. And I'm really Chuck Norris.

Ahh the 9/11 Conspiracy whack job constituency of Trump’s rears it’s ugly (and it’s only) head.
Do you also think no planes hit the buildings on 9/11 there Dylan?

You just make stupid shit up thinking it's some sort of "gotcha" cleverness. Sucks to be you loser.

OBL is dead fact.
You doubt it fact.
You do not. Fact.

Then again as a trump worshiper, you don’t like the “establishment” and the SEALs are just a bunch of government workers. Fact.

3. The Seals say they killed him. I believe they did but still we can't state it as fact.
4. I'm a Cruz supporter.

1. Fact, OBL is Dead.
2. Fact, Obama got him.

Perhaps after I get old and dried up like you, and when I start writing sentences like "Hey stay stupid then" I'll know my brain is fried.

Fact: OBL is dead.
Fact: Your wishing he was still alive won't change things.
Fact: Obama got him.
Fact: Bushy gave up a long time ago in getting him.
Fact; Obama rules, 9/11 truthers drool

PS: We're selling cars to China.

OBL is dead fact.
You doubt it fact.
You do not. Fact.

4. I'm a Cruz supporter.

1. Fact, OBL is Dead.
2. Fact, Obama got him.

Perhaps after I get old and dried up like you, and when I start writing sentences like "Hey stay stupid then" I'll know my brain is fried.

The only fact in evidence here is that you are too stupid to talk to.

You are dismissed.

OBL is dead fact.
You doubt it fact.
You do not. Fact.

4. I'm a Cruz supporter.

1. Fact, OBL is Dead.
2. Fact, Obama got him.

The only fact in evidence here is that you are too stupid to talk to.

You are dismissed.

"Hey stay stupid then"....I literally spit coffee onto my desk when I read that. Did your 2 y/o get a hold of the keyboard there loser boy?

When faced with anything resembling an argument or fact Candy simply punts. It's tough pretending to be a lesbian when you're really a 300lb Asian tranny.

You’re pretending to be a lesbian? I kinda always knew you were. Try harder next time Shirley.

OBL is dead.

GM is selling cars in China.

You’re welcome?
OBL is dead. Of course he was rendered a non-entity by Bush's policies and taken out by Seal Team Six following a long standing program by Bush.
You're welcome, Ming.
Meanwhile back on planet Reality Obama's foreign policy is still a failure.

This dispatch from Planet Earth:
Obama is the one that got him. Bush gave up a long time before that….

And GM is selling cars in China.

You’re welcome.

Oh, and the US is gaining a new trading partner as you try desperately to read these words thanks sole to Mr. Obama’s actions.
Biden had to shame Obama into oredering the hit.
Lie.

Osama was rendered impotent by Bush's efforts.
Huge lie.

There was no diminution of terrorism after Osama's death.
One less repeat offender thanks to CIC Obama.

GM got bailed out by Bush and then Obama and continues to produce shoddy cars and the next downturn in the market they will be back for more.
Not even a very good lie. C'mon, you lie so often surely you're better than this Shirley?
So you maintain that Obama's foreign policy success consists in killing an ailing man who was a recluse and out of contact with most of his organization? That's really Obama's one success out of dozens of initiatives?
Wow, that really speaks volumes. Even you admit that out of dozens of initiatives Obama failed in all but this one.
Thanks. Obama. The most failed president ever.

You’re pretending to be a lesbian? I kinda always knew you were. Try harder next time Shirley.

OBL is dead.

You’re welcome?
OBL is dead. Of course he was rendered a non-entity by Bush's policies and taken out by Seal Team Six following a long standing program by Bush.
You're welcome, Ming.

You’re welcome.

Oh, and the US is gaining a new trading partner as you try desperately to read these words thanks sole to Mr. Obama’s actions.
Lie.

Huge lie.

GM got bailed out by Bush and then Obama and continues to produce shoddy cars and the next downturn in the market they will be back for more.
Not even a very good lie. C'mon, you lie so often surely you're better than this Shirley?
So you maintain that Obama's foreign policy success consists in killing an ailing man who was a recluse and out of contact with most of his organization? That's really Obama's one success out of dozens of initiatives?
Wow, that really speaks volumes. Even you admit that out of dozens of initiatives Obama failed in all but this one.
Thanks. Obama. The most failed president ever.

I'll take that one any day of the week

So will most Americans

OBL is dead.

You’re welcome?
You're welcome, Ming.

You’re welcome.

Lie.

Huge lie.

So you maintain that Obama's foreign policy success consists in killing an ailing man who was a recluse and out of contact with most of his organization?
Killing public enemy #1.

That's really Obama's one success out of dozens of initiatives?
Oh hell no. I know its the one that pisses you off.

Got us out of unwindable wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and has avoided being targeted by footwear the world over.

You're welcome, Ming.

You’re welcome.

Lie.

Huge lie.

So you maintain that Obama's foreign policy success consists in killing an ailing man who was a recluse and out of contact with most of his organization?
Killing public enemy #1.

Got us out of unwindable wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and has avoided being targeted by footwear the world over.
WHy should it piss me off that Obama continued G.W. Bush's successful anti terrorist policies that ended up finding and eliminating OBL?
We are still in Afghanistan, after Obama adopted a surge based on Bush's successful surge in Iraq, but the one his own commanders gave the least chance of succeeding. We are also still in Iraq despite Obama's premature withdrawal of troops that led to the rise of ISIS.
Any other policy "successes" you'd care to highlight? Closing Gitmo? Reset with Russia? Ukraine? Just name them, Ming honey.

You’re welcome.

Lie.

Huge lie.

Killing public enemy #1.

WHy should it piss me off that Obama continued G.W. Bush's successful anti terrorist policies that ended up finding and eliminating OBL?
Dunno. But it does. I’m happy to remind you of it every time you bring it up.

Bush had given up looking for OBL. You may remember the great Iraqi mis-adventure.

We are still in Afghanistan, after Obama adopted a surge based on Bush's successful surge in Iraq, but the one his own commanders gave the least chance of succeeding. We are also still in Iraq despite Obama's premature withdrawal of troops that led to the rise of ISIS.

US Combat deaths have plummeted since our withdrawals from the unwindable wars in the ME. Sorry that your bloodlust goes unsatisfied.

ISIS can have Iraq. We should have never went there to start with.

As for The Ukraine Shirley, Obama resisted the non-sensical prompting to arm the Ukrainians against Russia. For one thing, they would have lost. For another thing, It would have inflamed our relationship with Russia. And for a third thing, Ukraine wasn’t worth it.

He handled it perfectly.

Lie.

Huge lie.

Killing public enemy #1.

Bush had given up looking for OBL. You may remember the great Iraqi mis-adventure.

US Combat deaths have plummeted since our withdrawals from the unwindable wars in the ME. Sorry that your bloodlust goes unsatisfied.

As for The Ukraine Shirley, Obama resisted the non-sensical prompting to arm the Ukrainians against Russia. For one thing, they would have lost. For another thing, It would have inflamed our relationship with Russia. And for a third thing, Ukraine wasn’t worth it.

He handled it perfectly.
So every point you made is wrong.
Afghanistan-failure
Iraq-failure
Ukraine-failure.
Obama's one success, according to your own post, is he continued Bush's policies on OBL and they eventually found him and with Biden's urging killed a man who had long ceased being more than a figurehead.

Lie.

Huge lie.

Killing public enemy #1.

He handled it perfectly.
Afghanistan-failure
No Americans dying. Success. Unless you’re a fucking pervert like you.

Iraq-failure
Ukraine-failure.

Obama's one success, according to your own post, is he continued Bush's policies on OBL and they eventually found him and with Biden's urging killed a man who had long ceased being more than a figurehead.

No Shirley; Bush gave up a long time ago looking for OBL (probably due to having a terrorist at large was politically useful for him in 2004) and focused on getting Americans killed in Iraq to satisfy perverts like you who thought we should be bleeding somewhere else.

Obama got him.

C’mon admit it…Obama got Bin Laden. You can do that…can’t you? The reason you can’t is that you can’t give him credit for anything….he’s black after all.

And that is the only reason. Sorry but you’ve exhausted any intellectual argument against crediting Obama for it.

Killing public enemy #1.

He handled it perfectly.
Afghanistan-failure

Iraq-failure
Ukraine-failure.

No Shirley; Bush gave up a long time ago looking for OBL (probably due to having a terrorist at large was politically useful for him in 2004) and focused on getting Americans killed in Iraq to satisfy perverts like you who thought we should be bleeding somewhere else.

Obama got him.

C’mon admit it…Obama got Bin Laden. You can do that…can’t you? The reason you can’t is that you can’t give him credit for anything….he’s black after all.

And that is the only reason. Sorry but you’ve exhausted any intellectual argument against crediting Obama for it.

Oh and we’re still selling GMs in Beijing.

Killing public enemy #1.

He handled it perfectly.
Afghanistan-failure

Iraq-failure
Ukraine-failure.

Obama got him.

Wow still beating the dead horse. Yes you are right. Obama got OBL. And according to you that is his one success out of 8 years in office.
Happy now, Ming?

Obama Foreifn Policy Success Update:

Belgium

* See 'Obama declares he has contained ISIS'

'Obama got UBL?

Using the process Bush started, the military / Intel located UBL, asked Obama SEVERAL times if they could go get him before he said yes, military SpecOps took out UBL, and Obama blabbed his mouth off to the world trying to pat himself on the back, rendering the treasure trove of intel we captured - like the locations of other top terrorists - completely useless.

:clap:

'Obama got UBL?

Using the process Bush started, the military / Intel located UBL, asked Obama SEVERAL times if they could go get him before he said yes, military SpecOps took out UBL, and Obama blabbed his mouth off to the world trying to pat himself on the back, rendering the treasure trove of intel we captured - like the locations of other top terrorists - completely useless.

He wasnt going to order the raid until Joe Biden told him it was the right thing to do. ANd you know if things had gone south they had the scapegoat all lined up.
But I find it amazing that out of over 7 years' worth of foreign policy initiatives and decisions even Obama's staunchest supporters can find one minor incident to crow about. Everything else is so totally failed even they know he sucks.

'Obama got UBL?

He wasnt going to order the raid until Joe Biden told him it was the right thing to do. ANd you know if things had gone south they had the scapegoat all lined up.
But I find it amazing that out of over 7 years' worth of foreign policy initiatives and decisions even Obama's staunchest supporters can find one minor incident to crow about. Everything else is so totally failed even they know he sucks.

Your nose has been rubbed in it so many times your eyes are brown.

'Obama got UBL?

Your nose has been rubbed in it so many times your eyes are brown.
What are you, 5 years old?

You have proven my point conclusively here. Obama's foreign policy is second only to his domestic policy as the worst failure of any president anywhere. You cite one minor operation, the result of years of effort by his predecessor that he had to gulled into ordering, as his one sole success. Every other policy is so gross a failure even you, one of the most partisan hacks and Obama fluffers on this site, cannot with a straight face claim they are successes.
The list goes on and on and will not stop until that maladroit is out of office. Even then....

Fact...obl still dead
Fact ...Obama still got him despite your fantasies
fact...Were still selling cars in China

Ask a 5 y/o if that is good or not, you have inferior intelligence

Forum List

Back