post office bail out lead to stimulus check ?

The Post Office is in the constitution. Interesting that Republicans are now suddenly not in favor of fulfilling the mandates in the Constitution.

:auiqs.jpg:
yes it is candy but if you want voting by mail you have to have some kind of rules or else it can turn into a disaster ....

We do have rules. Are you naive enough to believe that if I were to write down "BIDON" on a piece of paper and sent it in, the vote would count?

Again, entire states have been voting by mail for a long time and the Military has been doing it for over a century or so. There are rules you idiot.
candy why do you even converse here?.....in one thread you got on righties here for calling people names....you know kind of like what you do...you are a hypocrite....
Really? What thread was that?

will a post office bail out lead to a stimulus 2 check ?

No one knows right now. The Senate thinks that their month off vacation is more important than we are and until they return from their fun and frolicking no discussion between the house and the senate can happen..
Probably more like timing of a stimulus check holding up postal bailout. Putting the payout to people closer to election day better for trump and not getting anything done on postal problems until too close to election to have effect is definitely better for trump, as he said republicans cannot ever win again if people can easily mail in vote as he does.
Do you consider an absentee ballot the same as what the democrats want to do?
If you are referring to requesting an absentee ballot or mail in ballot and voting by mail the way trump does, yes. If you are referring to something else, you will have to spell it out, for me to look it up and form an opinion at this time.
They aren't the same, an absentee ballot is initiated by the individual and sends back a signed form. What the dems want to do is blanket an area
with an assigned list....people move and people die.
If you want to vote by mail, I think you should request your own, fill it out yourself corectly and send it in yourself, in time to arrive before election day.

No one knows right now. The Senate thinks that their month off vacation is more important than we are and until they return from their fun and frolicking no discussion between the house and the senate can happen..
Probably more like timing of a stimulus check holding up postal bailout. Putting the payout to people closer to election day better for trump and not getting anything done on postal problems until too close to election to have effect is definitely better for trump, as he said republicans cannot ever win again if people can easily mail in vote as he does.
If you lived in NYC you wouldn't want a Democrat to win.
I would for President, but they really need to get Cuomo the heck out of there. Once your judgement has killed and sickened few thousand people, you have proven when the chips are down, you cannot be trusted with responsibility to and for the public. They have a track record in New York for Democrats with bad judgment. They also elected Hillary and that AOC chick. Maybe the city makes them crazy and prone to poor judgement, as they have elected some really strange leadership choices to be sure.

The Post Office is in the constitution. Interesting that Republicans are now suddenly not in favor of fulfilling the mandates in the Constitution.

:auiqs.jpg:
yes it is candy but if you want voting by mail you have to have some kind of rules or else it can turn into a disaster ....

We do have rules. Are you naive enough to believe that if I were to write down "BIDON" on a piece of paper and sent it in, the vote would count?

Again, entire states have been voting by mail for a long time and the Military has been doing it for over a century or so. There are rules you idiot.
candy why do you even converse here?.....in one thread you got on righties here for calling people names....you know kind of like what you do...you are a hypocrite....
Really? What thread was that?
selective memory too.....

Do you consider an absentee ballot the same as what the democrats want to do?
If you are referring to requesting an absentee ballot or mail in ballot and voting by mail the way trump does, yes. If you are referring to something else, you will have to spell it out, for me to look it up and form an opinion at this time.
They aren't the same, an absentee ballot is initiated by the individual and sends back a signed form. What the dems want to do is blanket an area
with an assigned list....people move and people die.
If you want to vote by mail, I think you should request your own, fill it out yourself corectly and send it in yourself, in time to arrive before election day.
agree

Forum List

Back