Post Vegas- Now Is The Time to Join The NRA

At the moment, I think that the whole nation is doing that. Another mass killing with the favored weapons for that sort of thing.
And tools make things easier. Now, what do guns make easier?

Let's see..... cooking french fries? Nope! Walking to work? Nope! Killing people? Spot on.

Perhaps saving mine and Mr Geaux4it's life a few months ago. I would hate to have found out what would have transpired if I had not had my weapon, and then dispatched it.

-Geaux
Yes, I have had to defend myself with a gun. Used a single shot 12 gauge, backed down 10 assholes that intended me great harm. You don't need war weapons to defend yourself. In fact, an old Colt .45 is a whole lot easier to carry, and plenty impressive.
:lmao:It's none of your fucking business what people have for firearm ownership, mind your own business you sick fucker. :fu:
And you are obviously someone that should be under close watch.
I'm sure I am, I sell firearms and ammo for a living. But really it should not be any of the federal governments business
Bet you just love selling those 'bump' stocks.

Fuck all of you that put the gun on the alter, insisting that it is more important than human lives.

No, fuck you who would take away the Rights of the people, Rights that have been fought for, and bled for to prevent ignorant twats like you from turning this country into a police state.

At the moment, I think that the whole nation is doing that. Another mass killing with the favored weapons for that sort of thing.
Perhaps saving mine and Mr Geaux4it's life a few months ago. I would hate to have found out what would have transpired if I had not had my weapon, and then dispatched it.

-Geaux
Yes, I have had to defend myself with a gun. Used a single shot 12 gauge, backed down 10 assholes that intended me great harm. You don't need war weapons to defend yourself. In fact, an old Colt .45 is a whole lot easier to carry, and plenty impressive.
:lmao:It's none of your fucking business what people have for firearm ownership, mind your own business you sick fucker. :fu:
And you are obviously someone that should be under close watch.
I'm sure I am, I sell firearms and ammo for a living. But really it should not be any of the federal governments business
Bet you just love selling those 'bump' stocks.
Actually it's not a very popular item here, I sell a few a week.
Whenever anyone starts talking about frivolous new gun laws, my sales go up that's for sure.

Had you been in a country that actually gives a shit, you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.

Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

It means the US creates the conditions for violence and crime in order to justify people needing guns.

Without this violence you wouldn't have been attacked and you wouldn't have needed a gun to defend yourself because it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Do tell. Please enlighten me on this place you reference in the world. I must do research into this shangrala

-Geaux

Plenty of places. I've lived in other countries and never had to worry too much about being attacked or guns.

Meh...I've never worried about being attacked by guns.

Statistically the odds are greater that you'll be killed in an auto accident.

Sure they are. But then there are areas where you would feel that guns are a problem. Then there are the places where guns aren't the problem until they become the problem. How many went to that concert in Vegas worrying about guns?

No, fuck you who would take away the Rights of the people, Rights that have been fought for, and bled for to prevent ignorant twats like you from turning this country into a police state.

Says the right, the right who don't want gay people to have rights, black people to have rights, women to have rights, who want to take away freedom of speech, want to be at war all the times.

Says the right, the right who don't want gay people to have rights, black people to have rights, women to have rights, who want to take away freedom of speech, want to be at war all the times.

My sister is lesbian, she recently went to a gun store and the gun store owner was very helpful in choosing a weapon to protect herself, and her partner. The gun store owner is very right wing, but he said to her "we are all Gods children, and we need to be able to protect ourselves from evil people." She will be taking concealed carry classes from him very shortly.

He cares more about gay people than you do as he actually wants them to be able to defend themselves. YOU don't.

22141056_1454198597969391_7249770573415900279_n.jpg

-Geaux

Had you been in a country that actually gives a shit, you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.

Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

It means the US creates the conditions for violence and crime in order to justify people needing guns.

Without this violence you wouldn't have been attacked and you wouldn't have needed a gun to defend yourself because it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Do tell. Please enlighten me on this place you reference in the world. I must do research into this shangrala

-Geaux

Plenty of places. I've lived in other countries and never had to worry too much about being attacked or guns.

That is not what you said earlier. You stated I needed "Had you been in a country that actually gives a shit, you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place". Yet you change your tune about me being attacked with guns. The criminal who breached our deck door and burst into my home had no apparent weapon at all.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

-Geaux

Whenever there is an incident like this NRA membership climbs and firearms purchases increases substantially.

That must drive these stupid Moon Bats crazy.

Proud NRA Life Member, Certified Firearms Instructor and Range Officer here.

Since the incident sales of high capacity magazines, ammo and bumpfire stocks have increased.

Last edited:

Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

-Geaux

That is not what you said earlier. You stated I needed "Had you been in a country that actually gives a shit, you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place". Yet you change your tune about me being attacked with guns. The criminal who breached our deck door and burst into my home had no apparent weapon at all.

-Geaux

Ah, the insults.

I mean, if you need insults to improve your argument, what kind of an argument do you have?

Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ah, the insults.

I mean, if you need insults to improve your argument, what kind of an argument do you have?

I'm not arguing with you, just trying to understand your position, but you are all over the map.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ah, the insults.

I'm not arguing with you, just trying to understand your position, but you are all over the map.

-Geaux

If you're trying to understand me, then why pull the insults out?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ah, the insults.

-Geaux

Never mind.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ah, the insults.

-Geaux

Never mind.

-Geaux

Well that didn't go so well, did it?

You see how firing off insults will lead to a conversation wearing our quite quickly?

God gave us the right to shoot guns?

No, the gun is just a tool.

-Geaux

First, Christians generally believe (and historic Anglo-American jurisprudence assumes) that the right of self-defense is included within the rights to life, liberty and property, and that those rights come from God and are contained in Scripture. In an age where all attackers must be presumed to have firearms and a large percentage of them actually do, many Christians therefore believe that it is inherent to that right of self-defense that every individual be able to possess and use such weapons to defend those rights.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-ri...an-Bible-that-I-have-read-that-indicates-this

Let's see..... cooking french fries? Nope! Walking to work? Nope! Killing people? Spot on.

Defending yourself, your family and your property.

God gave us the right to shoot guns?

No, the gun is just a tool.

-Geaux

First, Christians generally believe (and historic Anglo-American jurisprudence assumes) that the right of self-defense is included within the rights to life, liberty and property, and that those rights come from God and are contained in Scripture. In an age where all attackers must be presumed to have firearms and a large percentage of them actually do, many Christians therefore believe that it is inherent to that right of self-defense that every individual be able to possess and use such weapons to defend those rights.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-ri...an-Bible-that-I-have-read-that-indicates-this

Defending yourself, your family and your property.

Defending yourself from attackers in a country which is more likely to see you attacked because your country can't be bothered to deal with the issues that cause crime in the first place.

Fuck all of you that put the gun on the alter, insisting that it is more important than human lives.

It already is, perhaps you were bathing in the illusion of america and missed it. Police depts have been militarized and carry out maneuvers in situations like Occupy, Ferguson, and the DAPL protests but stand down in situations like Charlottesville or when the Bundy Boys take aim at the authorities. Corporate for profit prisons, america’s growth industry, have returned to convict leasing with stocks traded on Wall Street; america has returned to profiteering from bondage. The tactics leveraged abroad in maintaining the empire are being brought to bear on the population at home as police are free to murder citizens, even when unarmed, on the streets with impunity.

The travesty of this Las Vegas shooting is that the shooter was denied his right to silencers, but not to worry, your reps in congress are working on that even as we speak. Imagine how much more fun the Las Vegas shooting gallery would have been if all those shots had been silenced. Now THAT my friend is fweedumb.

It already is, perhaps you were bathing in the illusion of america and missed it. Police depts have been militarized and carry out maneuvers in situations like Occupy, Ferguson, and the DAPL protests but stand down in situations like Charlottesville or when the Bundy Boys take aim at the authorities. Corporate for profit prisons, america’s growth industry, have returned to convict leasing with stocks traded on Wall Street; america has returned to profiteering from bondage. The tactics leveraged abroad in maintaining the empire are being brought to bear on the population at home as police are free to murder citizens, even when unarmed, on the streets with impunity.

The travesty of this Las Vegas shooting is that the shooter was denied his right to silencers, but not to worry, your reps in congress are working on that even as we speak. Imagine how much more fun the Las Vegas shooting gallery would have been if all those shots had been silenced. Now THAT my friend is fweedumb.

Yes. The government IS getting ever more powerful. The government IS abrogating ever more Rights of the People. The government IS marching ever so slowly towards a police state. So why do you want to make their goal easier?

And you clearly know nothing about suppressors. The super sonic crack of the bullet is still louder than hell. But that's called science and we all know you progressives don't do, or understand science.

Yes. The government IS getting ever more powerful. The government IS abrogating ever more Rights of the People. The government IS marching ever so slowly towards a police state. So why do you want to make their goal easier?

And you clearly know nothing about suppressors. The super sonic crack of the bullet is still louder than hell. But that's called science and we all know you progressives don't do, or understand science.
When you people actually start using your guns to stand up to the corporate state that argument may begin to hold water, as of yet you have not, at all.

Silencers will make us all safer, everyone understands.

When you people actually start using your guns to stand up to the corporate state that argument may begin to hold water, as of yet you have not, at all.

Silencers will make us all safer, everyone understands.

When enough people begin to go hungry the revolution will begin. That is how those sorts of things happen. Until then realize that you live in one of the freest countries on the planet because the Founding Fathers made sure that We the People had the means to eliminate a corporate takeover of the country.

Forum List

Back