Postal worker assaults 84 yr old female trump supporter,,,

Here is the BLM terrorist:
33340396-8747601-image-a-6_1600434397354.jpg

Clearly he was being oppressed by this white supremacist:
33340402-8747601-image-a-1_1600434351345.jpg

If she and her crewe were white supremacists they should have been dragged to the nearest trees and lynched in the same way their forefathers treated blacks.

She shouldn't have provoked him by shouting F*** off in his face, so he should get off with mitigating circumstances -provocation. The old bitch got a lot less than she deserved.
The Progressives are too racist and intolerant for mainstream Americans

If she and her crewe were white supremacists they should have been dragged to the nearest trees and lynched in the same way their forefathers treated blacks.

She shouldn't have provoked him by shouting F*** off in his face, so he should get off with mitigating circumstances -provocation. The old bitch got a lot less than she deserved.

Hey, ya don't need to prove to us that liberals are ass holes, we already know that.

and tell me again how we can trust the postal workers with ballots???

and tell me again how we can trust the postal workers with ballots???

How can we trust trump after he got caught trying to cheat and we know he colluded with Russia to help bs the american people in 2016?

Why did trump slow the us mail down?

trump did not slow the mail down.....all those things the PMG was accused of were going on before he got there.....they were happening when i was working there....

assholes like him wait to get their bitching orders, and then they go bitch. nothing will sway them and none of their answers have logic anywhere around them.

trolls. nothing more. may as well be screaming at a utility pole.

Justifying assaulting old ladies, what a Leftard.
White supremacists are vermin and must be eradicated regardless of age/sex they are sub human!

No white supremacists were involved, racist scum. That's a whole lot of hate you have to be in favor of attacking people in their 70s and 80s just for having different political views than you.

So are you the guy who started the KKK in Britain?

White supremacists are vermin and must be eradicated regardless of age/sex they are sub human!

No white supremacists were involved, racist scum. That's a whole lot of hate you have to be in favor of attacking people in their 70s and 80s just for having different political views than you.

I won't say 'she' cos its not fully human. It is there with a bunch of all white supremacists. They want to have total power for themselves and enslave everybody else. - Its a Nazi.

I am totally opposed to capital punishment. I do not see Nazi's as fully human. They must be treated in the same way they treat everybody else. Worked till they are incapable of being productive, Then eradicated.

HE was the one swearing, you ignorant twat.

She’s not a white supremacist, moron.
Everyone that is not a Commie fascist is a racist to them.

I won't say 'she' cos its not fully human. It is there with a bunch of all white supremacists. They want to have total power for themselves and enslave everybody else. - Its a Nazi.

I am totally opposed to capital punishment. I do not see Nazi's as fully human. They must be treated in the same way they treat everybody else. Worked till they are incapable of being productive, Then eradicated.
:laughing0301: I get it now, you had me going for a bit, this is YOUR way, and probably YOUR country's way of trying to 'cancel' opposing views.
You are an idiot, Oz. Might want to embrace that part of you.

She’s not a white supremacist, moron.
Everyone that is not a Commie fascist is a racist to them.
BINGO!

You're trash.

You call them white supremacists in an attempt to justify your own racism against whites.
You're trash.

Why is it that all the classless MFers who attack people based on their opinions are always Democrats? It seems to be in their DNA. Why would anyone want these assholes in charge of anything? MAGA

Massive projection here.

BTW, thanks for showing the world what trash you are. It will be helpful when someone has to explain why they had a reasonable fear for their life and were forced to kill you.

You see the incels and rage. If old women are gettign the beatdowns and worse, what do you think women in general. especially Progs are going to receive as the dictatorship takes hold?

:laughing0301: I get it now, you had me going for a bit, this is YOUR way, and probably YOUR country's way of trying to 'cancel' opposing views.
It was reported that 'it' and the group 'it' was with, was white supremacists/Nazi's. The guy attacked 'it' cos 'it' was spewing out race hate. If 'it' got 'its' way, 'it' would be goose stepping around in jack boots with a bull whip, beating on men, women & children of what 'it' considers to be racially inferior to work harder. This before selecting the ones who are too sick or exhausted to be murdered. That is what 'it' dreams of turning America into - a death camp for racial inferiors. It doesn't matter what age 'it' is ( Nazi's at 90+yoa, have been prosecuted).

It was reported that 'it' and the group 'it' was with, was white supremacists/Nazi's. The guy attacked 'it' cos 'it' was spewing out race hate. If 'it' got 'its' way, 'it' would be goose stepping around in jack boots with a bull whip, beating on men, women & children of what 'it' considers to be racially inferior to work harder. This before selecting the ones who are too sick or exhausted to be murdered. That is what 'it' dreams of turning America into - a death camp for racial inferiors. It doesn't matter what age 'it' is ( Nazi's at 90+yoa, have been prosecuted).
and youre still a fucking idiot limey,,,

and youre still a fucking idiot limey,,,
She reminds us why we kicked their Brit asses out in 1776.

Forum List

Back