Posted this a year ago on FB

Morally principled. Commendable. I wish more people were. For most, almost is good enough. Americans need to stop settling and demand better from our government employees. Stop the moral decay.
Agreed. Enough of the "entitlement" idea, enough of affirmative action, enough of white guilt, enough of just giving people jobs because it's PC to do it. Time to demand higher qualifications, education and performance regardless of race.
You think Trump won based on the color of his skin, lol.

45a3939939c9a561149bc691725f7cce.jpg

Morally principled. Commendable. I wish more people were. For most, almost is good enough. Americans need to stop settling and demand better from our government employees. Stop the moral decay.
Agreed. Enough of the "entitlement" idea, enough of affirmative action, enough of white guilt, enough of just giving people jobs because it's PC to do it. Time to demand higher qualifications, education and performance regardless of race.

??? I was agreeing with you and now you lie about me? WTF?

You were not agreeing with me., you were twisting the meaning of my words.

You were not agreeing with me., you were twisting the meaning of my words.
Feel free to prove how I twisted your words. Obviously you can't.

The entire ruling elite was and is against Trump. The same ruling elite that is responsible for the terrible condition of the nation. They have turned the country into a police state run by a bunch of lying criminals, so that they benefit and everyone else becomes a slave. Yet this clear reality apparently is missed on many average Americans, who are being duped into hating Trump.
That alone was a huge endorsement.

Forum List

Back